Ni!
  It!
  Herring!
  Icky-icky-icky-whabang-shoo-poing-madfnhabphaerhf
View Results

Xx_Chocolate-Thundah_xX

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:34 pm
User Image

This is an OC art request. All references were drawn by me. I am interested in all types of art, traditional, CG, pixel, you name it. Please chose a character you wish to draw and then decide what you would like to be paid for said art.

* I may not agree with the price you have chosen (lower or higher) and there may be some haggling
* I may not be looking for your particular style of art (i.e. chibis...when I get enough of those NO MORE. They're cute...but enough's enough)
* If my gold doesn't interest you, you may select from one or more of the items below. You may also PM me. I have plenty more random iteams that I don't particularly need, incudling EI's and MC's.
* You may also request an art trade, but I am picky with these.

User Image User ImageUser Image

FUNDS

[[700k - pure gold]]

Items:
User Image August 2005 Letter

User ImageAll 2007 Letters

User Image All 2008 Letters

User Image February 2009 Letters

User Image Angel Imp Potion

User Image OMFG box

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:35 pm
Worklist

Reno_Tokino

Hey! I wanna draw Ellie!!

Username || Reno_Tokino
Artwork Samples || X_X_X
Type of art || Waist/Thigh Up
Estimated Time || Hrmm 2-3 days tops.
Price || Well either an art trade for my Oc, or 6k.

TRADE SENT

Xx_Chocolate-Thundah_xX

Xx_Chocolate-Thundah_xX

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:38 pm
User Image

name ]]> Elizabeth "Ellie" Wood

age ]]> eighteen - nineteen

gender ]]> female - tomboy

location ]]> high school, library, or at home

personality ]]> reserved, conservative, but very critical. she doesn't like to speak her mind an aweful lot if you're a stranger...but if you spark her temper, then she turns into "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT YOU THAT YOU DON'T KNOW". The song 'Get off of my Back' by Bryan Adams is a good summary of her attitude toward the world.

relationship with Kasper ]]> it's not that complex to explain; put into a nut shell, Ellie is interested in Kasper....Ellie has a crush on Kasper...Ellie starts going out with Kasper....they are in love, yay, throw a party!! The relationship progresses slowly and there are a lot of temper tantrums between the both of them along the way.

appearance ]]>
body type ]]> she's healthy; not athletic and not soft and curvy but...healthy. she does have a bit of tub on her butt that men love, but she hates. her cup size is average...b or c range
clothing ]]> during the school day, Ellie mostly wears whatever smells good that day. it normally consists of any kind of hoodie, a pair of jeans, and sneakers. on rare occassions (e.i. when she's trying to impress someone) she'll dress up with a nice shirt or a skirt, straighten her hair, and put on make-up. she's never seen without her moodring and bangles (cloth or otherwise) of some sort.
notable physical features ]]>
her curly hair and FRECKLES are her most distinguishable characteristics. she absolutely hates them and Kasper finds it adorable.

refs ]]> [Full ref coming shortly]

User Image

[color=green][b][size=18]Hey! I wanna draw Ellie!![/size][/b][/color]

[b]Username ||[/b]
[b]Artwork Samples ||[/b]
[b]Type of art ||(fullbody, colored, headshot, chibi, etc.))[/b]
[b]Estimated Time ||[/b]
[b]Price || (this is what I would pay you...it is also possible to request an art trade)[/b]

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:49 pm
User Image

name ]]> Kasper Kent

age ]]> eighteen - nineteen

gender ]]> male - creeper

location ]]> high school, library, ellie's house or at home

personality ]]> reserved, aloof, and distant. he rarely ever lets people get close to him and even then, keeps them at a safe distance from his personal affairs. in regards to most things, he is sharp and witty, but does not speak because he fears it will be out of context. Kasper also seems lost, more often than not, and is generally frustrated at his own limitations

relationship with Ellie/ Andy ]]> Ellie, to be frank, frustrates the...bejeebus...out of Kasper when they first meet. she makes more and more attempts to pry into his life and finally succeeds in doing so. not realizing how nice it felt to have someone on the inside, Kasper quickly grew attatched to her. Andy remains on the outside of their little circle, but still a good friend.
appearance ]]>
body type ]]> kasper has a swimmer's body, meaning long torso and limbs. he's tall (6'4" or 193cm) but his body looks gangly and out of proportion due to his build.
clothing ]]> Kasper is poor, therefore there isn't a whole lot in the budget for clothing. mostly, he is supplied by thrift stores and hand-me-downs from memebers of his family. as a consequence, most of the clothes are too big for him, or are torn/faded. the big clothing also contributes to his gangly-ness. it is difficult to see his muscles unless the shirt is off or has a fair amount of tightness to it.
he is very tan, very tall, and muscular, but his clothes hide the latter. he has a straight nose and large hands.

refs ]]> [Reference Sheet]

User Image

[color=green][b][size=18]Hey! I wanna draw Kasper!![/size][/b][/color]

[b]Username ||[/b]
[b]Estimated Time ||[/b]
[b]Price || (this is what I would pay you...it is also possible to request an art trade)[/b]

Xx_Chocolate-Thundah_xX

Xx_Chocolate-Thundah_xX

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:53 pm
User Image

name ]]> Andreas "Andy" Guth

age ]]> ninetee - twenty

gender ]]> male - puppy

location ]]> high school, hospital, house

personality ]]> very spontaneous and outgoing. he makes everything his buisness, but doesn't do it in an obnoxious way. he cares about everyone and anyone enough to want to know what's happening currently in their life. he is very easy to talk to, very engaging, and very open about most things.

relationship with Ellie ]]> he's been her best friend since she was a sophomore and he was a junior (he's had to repeat senior year). because he is sick all the time, she functions as his tutor and helps him to keep up with the work being done in class. he's gay, so there is no romantic conflict with Kasper.

appearance ]]>
body type ]]> Andy is very sickly; he's thin and fragile-looking, but nothing to the point that it becomes gross and anarexic looking. he's not extremely tall: 5'9"/175.3 cm.
clothing ]]> punk. Hot Topic. 'nuff said.
Andy's skin is very pale to the point that you can clearly see the blue veins under his arms. he also has his hair dyed and changes it should he get bored with the style. there is a little 'fwoo-fwah', as I call it, up on the crown of his head (see reference sheet).

refs ]]> [Reference Sheet]]

User Image

[color=green][b][size=18]Hey! I wanna draw Andy!![/size][/b][/color]

[b]Username ||[/b]
[b]Estimated Time ||[/b]

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:54 pm
Completed Commissions  

Xx_Chocolate-Thundah_xX

Reno_Tokino

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:49 am
I'd like to take a shot at it if you like.

Username || Reno_Tokino
Artwork Samples || X_X_X
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:10 pm
Reno_Tokino
I'd like to take a shot at it if you like.

Username || Reno_Tokino
Artwork Samples || X_X_X

Terrific! =D. I shall send the trade for 6k.  

Xx_Chocolate-Thundah_xX

-F4-OwlyGanNi-

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Hey! I wanna draw Andy!!

Username || -F4-OwlyGanNi-
Artwork Samples || (with background) (full body) (some semi-real headshots)
Type of art || Err.... I like waist up more than full body, but if you want full body, I can ^_^ I dont usually put background. err... depends if Im in the mood hehe... mostly bribes.
Estimated Time || Uhmmm... I'll try to start as soon as possible ^_^ ehhe... less than a week wink coz I have an art auction going (just to keep me busy)
Price || uhmmm... around 30-50k? (it really depends on you... hehe... maybe when you see my finished art wink tips are always welcomed hehe...)

I was refered by IWC Art Gang and I'm out of the Guild ^_^ but anyway, I would love to spend some time doing some OC arts for you ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:16 am
Calender Girls - Art Shop -

I finished your sketch and now I'm gonna color it and what not. Thought I'd give you an update.

Freebie thread[COThunder's Quest Thread - Donate -

Reno_Tokino

The Art Marketplace

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces