Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Ria Fanfic: Kuro-Rene (Chapter 7 completed!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:46 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:48 am
Ria3Kurai

FyiaKurai

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

~* Song mood*~ Move your feet!

Re: Kuro-Rene
« Reply #11 on: Apr 22nd, 2004, 8:15pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kuro-Rene Chapter 3
By Alan

Kari eyes opened wide with suprisement.
".. what?" She then closed her eyes and held her head in a slight confusion. Aoshi's eyes also opened in suprisment. "......" his eyes seemed to glow with Rayan's and Aoshi's concern. Kurai stopped laughing and went. "Eh?" Jake looked at all of them and smirked.

"Oh you dunt remember Aoshi Rene?" he said holding her from behind and turning her head twoards Aoshi. Rene took a long look and then closed her eyes and said innocently. "No Jake. I dun't remember Aoshi at All." Kari opened her eyes again and then said in a quite fearful tone. "That.. is Rene's soul though... i can feel its aura and such. Can't you Kurai and Aoshi?" She said turning to both devils. Kurai sniffed the air and closed his eyes. "yes.. same sweet smell and that Earthen crust." He said as if it was food (XD ) Aoshi nodded as he sniffed the air too. Aoshi eyes turned angry again. "Jake... What did you do to Rene's soul!". Kari also turned and glared at Jake. Kurai didn't get it though. "What? you mean he modified Rene's soul or something? is that possible?" Kurai held his head in half disbelivement and scared.

Jake laughed as he played with Rene's hair and Rene stood obediently with her hands still in front of her. "Yes belive it or not. I have modified Rene's soul." He then slipped a hand behind her neck. "But thats only for the betterment for our life." and then a clicking sound was heard as his hand pressed something behind her neck. Rene's body twitched and jerked forward a bit. "eh!" a sound from her voice was forced out. her eyes slowly turned from a natural reflection to a slight glowing pool of yellow. her hands fell to her sides as she had her head hung. it then went into an imitation of Jake. Jake smiled as he placed a strange mechinacal headband around his head. he then slowly turned to Kurai. Rene's head did the same. he pointed at Kurai. And so did Rene. "Do you see how it is now Kurai?" He said with a chuckle. "You killed Rene Kurai... Before we could get married..." a slight tear trickled down his cheek. Rene didnt cry but kept her position imatating Jake without any protest her eyes didnt blink and her expression was blank. "Now... im forced to marry a robot! Imagine the embarresment from mai co-workers and such! they thought it was crazy saying i couldn't revive Rene with technology." He said closing his eyes slowly. "But i did it.. i found a way to revive human souls into Robotic shells with the Human Karma project..." He gripped his hands. So did rene.

"Then they made me stop. They said i was playing God... they said it was wrong. SO they all aboadened me..." He started to sniffle and more tears came down as his hand quivered. Kari gulped. Slowly Jake closed his eyes. "did that stop me??" He said softly. " No... cause i loved Rene..." his voice quivered with each word as he tremebeled. "NO. cause i LOVED Rene!!" He said getting louder. "see what you brought to me Kurai?" He said slowly. "YOu brought me... Pain..... and for this.. I WILL KILL your OWN daughter! YOull see how it is loosing a loved one Kurai..." He then opened his eyes they were reflecting with tears and filled with anger. "... Kill MINT Rene..." And he opened his hand. Rene did too but with a green plasma ball charging in it. It turned to Mint.

"together Rene.. we will kill Mint.. and Avenge your own death..." He said looking at Mint with possed Eyes. The blast fired directly at Mint. Mint screamed but held both hands outwards. unfourtnatly she knew nothing of Deflection (shes a freakin human dudes!! ) So Riku rushed in front and held an energy shield labeled Stiger Co. . it blocked off the blast but it instantly broke at the touch. "damn promotional Shields..." Riku said smirked tossing it to the side. "i take it we can start kicking butt right Dad and Mom?" Aoshi nodded drawing his sword out. "Forgive me Rene. It seems we must destory this shell that controls you...". Kari held two hands in front of her chest and 5 multiple spirits appeared around her. she stayed there. Riku smiled as this were just a big game and reloaded his gun. he then rushed sideways around the path his father leaped forward too.

Kurai however stood escactlly where he was. Which was unnatural for Kurai's Usually active behavoir. "... Killing Rene? me?" He said softly. Toadess seeing this looked at Kurai concernly. "Kurry? whats the matter hon?"

Aoshi leaped in the air throwing the blade behind his back and fell twoards Rene rapidly increasing speed. Rene just looked up at Aoshi expresionalist. Aoshi ignored the fact she saw him and swung his blade down twoards Rene's Head. Rene swung with her back facing Aoshi. Aoshi Confusion at that movement broke his concentration of holding the blade down. This allowed Rene's leg swung from the side of aoshi and knock out his blade. She then leaped into the air and swung her other leg from the same side into Aoshi's face. Aoshi's blade was thrown away from Rene along with Aoshi. Toppling onto the ground the dirty lab floor kicked up some dust and Aoshi slid into a wall with a solid whump. he groaned holding his side in where the kick impacted into. Rene landed swiftly kneeling down with one hand supporting her fall. Jake smiled as he was in the same position Rene was in. Mint noticed it and then whispered under her breath, "Is he controlling her with his own movements?" Suddenly gunshots fired and Rene's Body jerked to different sides.

Rene turned to where the gunfires originated. She saw Riku Slamming his guns. "What the heck out of bullets already!?" He said yelling. suddenly his sunglasses started to beep. Riku Turning forward saw Rene rushing twoards him at high speed. Riku dropped his gun from shock and started to quiver in fear and braced for impact. Once Rene was close enough she slid on one foot realeasing her other foot for a very fast and heavy impact Kick onto Riku's chin. It went correclty twoards the area but once she threw her leg into his chin. It went right through. Jake relizing this said in shock. "holograms..." and just as that Riku dissepeared the real Riku appeared from behind some computers nearby and shoot two guns rappidly at Rene. ARene then quickly threw her hands in the air. Apparently her hands had some bullet proof armor installed on her wrists. She quickly knocked away some of them but a few hitting her forced her body to jerk back. Jake screamed angrily. "Noo.. Mai poor Rene soft skin! Im sorry dear!" He said with concern. "but dont worry Rene dear this is all for the better of our relationship!" and then Rene skidded backwards Firing another green plasma from her palm. It burned right through the bullets and hit Riku square in the chest. Riku flew backwards ramming into some large computers knocking them down. Riku groaned as his chest armor sizzled. "aww man NOt AGAIN!" He yelled slamming a fist on the ground squezzing his eyes shut from the pain.

Jake then curiously looked at Kurai. "hmm Kurai? why aren't you fighting? You should be used to killiing Rene right?" he stared down at him. "You know if you dunt fight i will kill Mint much more easily.." He said looking at Mint who jerked back holding her hands together. Kurai hearing this jerked his head up with anger. "How dare you accuse me of killing Rene Jake! don't you know that i was hurt too when she died?! She was a friend to me and we shared times too!" Kurai then looked at Jake with anger. "And what do you do!? you erase all the times she had with me together and just replaced it with some killing attitude or something!? you are SICK Jake! not only your abusing gifts from god but your turning them into killing machines!"

Jake expression went cold. Then Kari walked up to Jake face to face. Everyone sorta gasped. Jake just stared at Kari. she then took his hand. Everyone gasped again. Jake opened his mouth about to protest but Kari's expression of seriousness stopped him. " I read your past memories in this room Jake." She said refering to some of the spirits of the room floated above her in forms of white balls. "And i can see the cause of your anger Jake and you are indeed fighting for what you should be. Love or Justice. Love seems to be driving you plenty.. but i must tell you Jake. Stop. This will lead to a serious downfall in your relationship with Rene. Realize that Rene would never do anything like this. So why should you create such a horrible image for your loved one Jake?" (omg.. this was porbably the most worst crap i just typed up right now... )

Jake silently forced his hand out of Kari's and looked at Rene slowly. Rene turned her head to Jake expresionalist. Jake sighed and then said softly. "Your right Kari. I have created something that Rene would never be." Kari slowly smiled and everyone else just awed at Kari's convincing stragidies. suddenly Jake began to Cry. Kari started to soothe him by patting his back but Jake threw her hand off and slowly his cry became a laughfter. and then an uncontrollable laughter. and then his body started to twitch and his laughter went insane. "BUt I went too far to back away now Kari!!" And Kari drew out her sword. "then if thats your path Jake im afraid ill have to. ACK!" Kari's body flew off the platform that started to raise with Jake on it. Kari's body toppled over the rail and started to fall. Jake had just delivered a punch to the offguard Kari. Aoshi notcing it Leaped from his cracked wall and caught Kari as she fell. Unfourtantly as he landed his rib cracked more and Aoshi fell to the side in pain. Kari quickly went to her natural healing mode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DDR EXTREME BOOYA! GOT IT! happiness...

the moral of the music video? chipmunks are evil.
http://fyia.proboards22.com/index.cgi?boar...&num=1061730786
"This Train aint a stopin for nobody!"-Barret FF7

FyiaAldora

Aldora
LadyDarkness

Where there is Light, there is Darkness. Darkness and Light are the two halves of one.

« Reply #12 on: Apr 23rd, 2004, 7:26pm »

Aww poor Aoshi!

~*~ Aldora of Nell ~*~ Lady Darkness

~*~ Kari ~*~ Lady Light

FyiaKurai

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

« Reply #13 on: Apr 24th, 2004, 4:39pm »

btw thats only half of chapter 3 Alan's going to be taking a break for 3 days now cause.. i ran out of ideas for one thing and im just.... tired..... x.x;;; zzzzzzzz

and to answer your question Rayan. I dunt care what you change. I mean this dosent follow any of the Fyia guidelines real well cause its a FANFIC. anything can happen in their. Heck i could make mattus gay if i wanted!

hmmmmmmmm.. XP....
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2004, 4:41pm by KuraiGekkou » Logged

FyiaMatt

FlamingMoogles
General

Ho hum

« Reply #14 on: Apr 24th, 2004, 6:42pm »

dont forget that i know where you live...

--------------------

Let me be the one to keep you happy

IP: ----------

Ria3Kurai

KuraiGekkou Posted: Oct 1 2004, 02:01 AM

The Bishie Devil

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Warn: (0%)

Author Topic: Kuro-Rene (Read 335 times)

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

FyiaKurai

« Reply #15 on: Apr 30th, 2004, 2:35pm »

IN case anybody was wonderin.

Alans is in a very bad Writers Block now...

FyiaRene

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

Strength can be hidden.

« Reply #16 on: Apr 30th, 2004, 8:00pm »

Take your time but not TOO much.

Do you want me to kill you? Or what?

CuteUnderageAldora

Aldora
LadyDarkness

Where there is Light, there is Darkness. Darkness and Light are the two halves of one.

« Reply #17 on: May 1st, 2004, 7:15pm »

Yea.. don't take too long. *rubs temples* Oww... headache coming up. I wouldn't mind if you updated after AP exams. gah! My AP bio teacher is insane!!!!!

~*~ Kari ~*~ Lady Light

Nerdmaster v. 2.5

RayanStiger
General

GIVE ME MY PRESCRIPTION CHICKS!!!

« Reply #18 on: May 2nd, 2004, 4:10pm »

Dang it...Rayan hasn't gotten to blast anybody yet... and currently Aoshi's sword skills are lacking. But Riku! Yeah rock on!

Laa de dooooo I finished part of my chapter for the other fan fic! Yay! so much more to write though...

And man Jake is totally friggin creepy...

"I WILL MARRY A ROBOT!!!" ...Yeah I'm still wondering how...that would...work...out...Oi Vey... >.<;;

"Sorry, Mr. DP, but you're crazy enough already as it is."
"WHAT?! NO CHICKS?!"
"We suggest you take a substitute prescription drug known as 'cyanide.' It's very effective at curing people such as yourself."

Sexy Bishie

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

« Reply #19 on: May 3rd, 2004, 09:04am »

yes i have already begun reading the begining it and i very envy your very skill of describing every possible detail. I would of just said screw the Kids right now. But you added the Kids.

YOU BROUGHT THE KIDS BACK! of course i only read about 3 sentence now. but i wouldnt have thought of the kids. this is the advantage of two people writing. but yeah. Guy marrying robot. what the heck

Master Netbattler

RayanStiger
General

« Reply #20 on: May 3rd, 2004, 8:24pm »

Thank you Alan. It took me awhile to write all that while keeping all the characters IN character, if you know what I mean. It took some work 'perfecting' Mattus. And the next part will be about Kurai with some deep plot stuff. Yays.

Yeah like I said, Jake kinda freaks me out...I knew he would be odd, considering he was making out with a robot...>.<;; oh well it's all good...er or not...

"WHAT?! NO CHICKS?!"
"We suggest you take a substitute prescription drug known as 'cyanide.' It's very effective at curing people such as yourself."

Ditz

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

Strength can be hidden.

« Reply #21 on: May 4th, 2004, 12:31am »

I still can't believe Rene's a robot. Must be denial? Nah. Just wierd.

Funny azn Boi

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

« Reply #22 on: May 29th, 2004, 2:23pm »

OK yeah.. i need an inspiration. Im ready to write after some time now final exams are coming writing is going to be mai stress relief. inspire me somone...

Kikkoman

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

Strength can be hidden.

« Reply #23 on: May 30th, 2004, 01:18am »

Only inspiration I got is not very good stuff. Uhh, spongebob? Funniness. Hmm Rene hasn't slaped anyone yet, or called them names.

Master Fanfic Writer

RayanStiger
General

« Reply #24 on: Jun 9th, 2004, 8:43pm »

No, no...spongebob does not inspire writers! Maybe movie people or some other people, but writers need something different. Okay...I sense...you need music. Much music. Earthbound has been powering me of late... Also, store up your battle rage and unleash it outside, and then go back in and write. Believe me, though that sounds really weird, it has helped me so many times. Slash at stuff, or nothing at all. Even better, spar with someone... I did with David this weekend, and man, did that get me wired... Concentrate all your thoughts on one thing at a time, and pour everything you have into it. That's just for general inspiration...

Specifics for this fanfic, I'd say...well try fighting games. Or rpgs. That is all I can sense as of now... try those and see if they help. There are many ways to gain inspiration. I personally have been thinking only about Fire Emblem and Earthbound for like the past week, and I've been storing up battle rage for that long...tomorrow, when all my finals are done, I'm gonna go crazy and write like mad.

If you don't understand my 'inspiration,' either it's cuz ur not a writer, or my inspiration triggers are different than yours...either way, just look for something that will trigger emotions or thoughts inside you that you can focus into one thing, the thing at hand being writing. Good luck...

"WHAT?! NO CHICKS?!"

All i do is complain

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

Strength can be hidden.

« Reply #25 on: Jun 10th, 2004, 9:55pm »

I dont even like spongebob, Mrs. Jones had us watch it in class though cus it was about writing a paper in the episode. For now he's been living in Ragnarok.

Alan is an RO addict

RayanStiger
General

« Reply #26 on: Jun 10th, 2004, 10:48pm »

no flippin' duh...that's ALL Alan ever does...sheez. I've at least been writing since school let out... and yes I hate spongebob. He must die... somebody give him electrotherepy...underwater! Mua, ha haaaa!!!

"WHAT?! NO CHICKS?!"

I still Complain

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

Strength can be hidden.

« Reply #27 on: Jun 13th, 2004, 11:55pm »

::taps fingers::

Writing?

Heal lv. 10

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

« Reply #28 on: Jun 20th, 2004, 6:57pm »

Im only finishing mai fanfics cause I want to prove to DP and Rene that i am not completely obbsesed on Ragnarok. Mai true purpose when I was joining Ragnarok was to have a place where everyone who enjoyed Rping a more advance sorta of playing area. Maybe limiting a few of their options but still, I wanted to make something like an advance world of Ria. Unfroutantly I was dragged into Ragnarok's Competing like enviroment and became addicted to it. And now that I think about it. I have basically competed mai life on Ragnarok. I have made a monk, got the romantic gent, and made lots of new friends. It was a wonderful experience. If I was to continue to play RO it would be the reason just so I can enjoy it with Matt, Rene, And anybody else who could join me on a wonderfully beautiful world of RO. And try to get a kitty headband XD. This does not mean. Im deleting RO however. Cause RO is a lil piece of Paradise I dunt want to quite give up yet. I may come back to it. You know those days when your like. The boards are dead. Half life I beaten. Everyone else is dead in the world. Lets play RO for a while. RO's Music beautiful btw. There. Im done with mai ranting. Shall we move onto where we left off? Almost forgotten one more thing. Why I am not rping nemore. The only reaon I dunt rp nemore. Is that I suck at reading. Yes you heard me. I SUCK at reading and writing. I cannot keep up with Rps nemore. Which is why I have moved onto Writing fanfics. Hey. Its something I can do right?

((sorry if this dosent quite match up where I left off. I have quite forgotten what I was writing))

Aoshi groaned as he rubbed the side of his ribs. "damn" he then squeezes his eyes shut from pain. Kari quickly got off Aoshi and apologized at least 15 times. "Aoshi! I am so sorry! Are you ok?!" Jake who was standing on the platform above them wiped off his tears and breathed heavily back hunched. "heh isn't it amazing? Mai Strength Kari?" his voice was raspy and had a sense of chaos in it. He then ripped off part of his shirt to reveal that his arm was not made of flesh. But by mechanical parts. Toadess looked at it and then turned to Kurai. "Kurai!! This man he sacrificed his own body for strength" Kurai didnt respond in any way to Toadess's cries. Aoshi then attempted to stand up his eyes locked onto Jakes's angrily. "Sacrificing your own body that god has given you. Your sad and pitful" Jake Returned Aoshi's stare angrily and without a word made a waving motion with his arm which caused Rene to leap twoards Aoshi. Kari seeing Rene was trying to crush Aoshi's body quickly Shoved Aoshi to the side and drawed her sword. She then chanted something under her breath and then a strange ki aura surrounded her. It was a strange sort of bubble around Kari translucent with a tint of blue.

Rene continued towards Kari despite of the change of target her gravity accelerating her fall. Kari's eyes stared straight into Rene without any fear. Right before contact Kari leaped to the side causing Rene to crash into the ground kicking up a huge cloud of dust. This blurred the vision of everyone else. They could only then hear Kari's Blade crashing with Renes Robotic body and Thuds of Kari's flesh being punched about. Then a bright light lighted up (wow... that sounded so stupid) the dust. "The plasma cannon" Rayan said as he started to take over the body both Aoshi and him Live off. The cannon fired and the clouds parted away from Kari and Rene. Kari blocked the beam with her sword held in front with both hands. But the force of the beam continuously pushed her back along the ground. Kari struggled to defend herself.

Meanwhile on the side of the battle Toadess just then relized Kurai's dazed state. "Kurai! Wake up!" She started to wave a hand in front of Kurai. "Kari's in danger aren't you going to help her? well maybe not..." Kurai's body then just gavea voilent shudder. "i Rene's Soul was erased? By technology? Its not possible.." Kurai said softly to Toadess. "But then that can't be Rene we are fighting then can it?" Toadess raised an eyebrow and then concernly asked him. "Kurai.. are.. you ok?"

Kari Screamed as the blast overcame her blade and she fell backwards onto the ground. Her blade was glowing red from the heat of the beam. Rene lowered her arm emotionless with smoke coming out from the center of her hand. Jake smirked evilly at Kari. "this is quite amazing The powerful Priestess Kari shall fall to the hands of Technology. Dieing not by the power of devils or demons. But by the cold steel of Robots." he then appluaded himself. And as he spoke. Rene said it sychonized with him. After Jakes speech Rene Made the same evil smirk. "Can the gods save you now Kari, Punished angel?" Rene said with an evil tone that would never sound like Rene herself. Kari stood up without any moment of waste and put on an angered look. "Mai power will come from the love of god, and faith is what gives me the fearless courage. Of course the gods will save me from any danger." Jake laughed. "suit yourself." Rene's body then inhumanly twisted about and then her body flung towards Kari without any form. Kari not being able to predict the move was hit hard from Rene's body. Rene then twisted about to reach into a pinning position on top of Kari. Kari yelped from the pain and as she was about to kick Rene off Rene lowered her palm straight at Kari's face, Warning her she could blow her head off any second. "KARI!" Rayan yelled as he quickly struggled to his feet holding his rib. Kurai's eyes widened, Mint buried her head into Toadess's Body and Toadess held her mouth.

Jake leaned against a nearby rail from his platform. "im waiting for the gods to rescue you now." He said laughing. Kari put on a solid face. "mai faith for god will not die" Jake sighed. "Such a stubborn gurl you are Kari Your loss!" he then flicked his fingers and that familiar plasma glow begun to power up in Rene's hand. Toadess seeing that neither Rayan or Kurai was in condition to help she matarilized a golden sword from the air. Jake seeing Toadess's intentions shook his finger. "noo noo bad gurl. If you were to move an inch towards Kari I am afraid I will have to blast her head off more quickly then." Toadess gulped and relized she couldn't save Kari that way. Toadess groaned and then whispered a curse word at Jake.

Suddenly a child scream came from the sky. Everybody looked up and there came Riku pummelting down towards Rene and Kari firing rapidly at Rene, missing horribly. Rene reacted and fired upwards at Riku 3 times. The first 2 missed but the 3rd one knicked Rikus shoulder which threw Riku's mid air balance off. He started to twist sideways into a dizzy dance in the sky. Riku yelped in pain as he lost his gun. It fell near Rayan who quickly seized the opportunity by grabbing the gun. Enduring the pain on his ribs he rolled in front of Rene and fired. Rene was hit backwards but in mid air flipped upwards and landed away from the Rayan's family. Rayan then let out his arms and caught Riku quite calmly. Kari wrapped an arm around Rayan to help herself up. Rayan then turned his gaze from Riku straight into Jake's. His eyes whispered to Jake. "We will not loose."

Riku was breathing quickly and started to close his eyes. He wasn't hurt badly but the wound on his shoulder gave him a lot of shock. Kari started to soothe Riku. Rayan looked at Kari as his eyes started to do that weird switching thing. Aoshi Spoke. "stop that Kari. He needs to learn to deal with his first injury in battle, like a man." With that Aoshi tossed Riku onto the ground expecting him to be ready for it. Riku hit the ground like a bag of bricks. Aoshi disguistingly turned away from him and kneeled onto the ground grabbing his side. Kari not too cool with the idea of this frowned and then went to Riku's side.

Kurai looking at the whole scene of Riku and Aoshi grinded his teeth and then turned to Jake. He stared down at Jake. "Hey. Punk." He yelled out to him. "How can you call that Thing Rene if you changed her memory?" Jake looked at him from the side of his eye. "What do you mean its not Rene!? Of course its Rene. Look at the exact body structre. It's the same soul!" Kurai grinned. "But you tampered with it. Dosent that make Jake's Rene then? Not the Rene that loves you?" Kurai said with a small smile. Jake frowned angrily but started to make a confused growl. "I dun't know what your talking about Rene has and always will love me. As much as I love her too Shes here.. that's here. THAT IS RENE!" Jake rubbed his head angrily. "YOUR JUST TRYING TO RUIN MAI LIFE! YOUR JUST RUINING IT!" Jake apparently very angry with Kurai moved his arm again and Rene with no warning changed targets from Aoshi's family to Kurai, Firing a shower of plasma at him. Kurai wings ripped out of his shirt and he took flight into the air. Rene stopped firing and then fired one huge shot extremely off target. But it landed exactly where Kurai was going to. A huge explosion blew Kurai out of the sky and filled the room in a red light. Toadess screamed and Mint just grabbed tighter onto Toadess. Aoshi Ran towards Kurai trying to catch him. But Kurai recovering in mid air suspended himself in the air rubbing his head. "crap.. that's not fair! That one followed me!" Jake laughed. "no it didn't Kurai. I predicted your moves easily with the power of technology. I spent years studying your battles caught on tape just for this moment." Kurai eyes widened. "mai gosh what the hell is wrong with you?!" Jake just laughed and signaled Rene to fire another shower of Plasma at Kurai.

« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2004, 5:03pm by KuraiGekkou » Logged

The lil Priestess

Aldora
LadyDarkness

« Reply #29 on: Jun 20th, 2004, 7:10pm »

yay! kurai updated the fic! It's really really good! *dizzyness* It's so hot today...

~*~ Kari ~*~ Lady Light

Pages: 1 2 3 4

--------------------

Ria3Kurai

KuraiGekkou Posted: Oct 1 2004, 02:08 AM

The Bishie Devil

Topic: Kuro-Rene (Read 337 times)
Nerduis no gurlis

RayanStiger
General

« Reply #30 on: Jun 20th, 2004, 7:36pm »

I STILL say your RO obsessed...but at least you try to do other stuff every now and then, I guess...

Anyways yeah! Good job. I'm getting mad inspiration to wrap up my final part of the 2nd chapter for the other fanfic (woulda written it already, but so much pain from wisdom teeth surgery), and this helped...

This part of your story really wrapped me into it. I held my jaw open like 3 times, thinking Kari was gonna die...saying "No...no...no!" Because I thought about how sad Rayan would be if she died, since he is just like me mostly... only more messed up in the head. Wait...is that even possible? Oh well, whatever! You get the idea...

anyways very good Alan! I see you haven't completely rotted your brain away yet! Say...MAYBE if you come back and rp again I MIGHT join RO...MAYBE. I'm considering it...

"WHAT?! NO CHICKS?!"

Author notes

Ah yes Chapter 3 mai best chapters written of all. and also the most rushed X___x here i became RO obssesed and had an awsome Monk XD. of course the server was short lived unfourtantly -__-;;

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:49 am
Old crap too lazy to edit out all

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

Strength can be hidden.

? Reply #31 on: Jun 21st, 2004, 12:53am ?

Hehe, Dp how do you think I feel wit Rene dead?

I'm happy you did some! I didn't think you were gonna write some by today!!

I'm so sorry!!!!!!!! I didn't intend to make you feel so sad by telling you to not play so much rag!! Come on! We can still all do Ria like Mer and I are slowly. Aww don't feel bad. And what you talkin bout?! I like to rp with you!!

This fan fic was real good!

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

? Reply #32 on: Jun 21st, 2004, 5:05pm ?

thanks guys. After reading over mai story and then DPs. I relize i completely suck compare to DPs. So i just finished modifieng the story to make it sound a lil better. i just relized the multiple spelling and grammer errors. and i conclude that listning to RO music and writing stories dont mix along too well. And also i need to proofread ;;

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

Strength can be hidden.

? Reply #33 on: Jun 21st, 2004, 6:31pm ?

I'll read it again later. I'm eatin Tunafish! I like your avatar! That pic of me needs to be shot...

RayanStiger
General

? Reply #34 on: Jun 21st, 2004, 10:17pm ?

Well...the reason mine is better is just because I'm going to be a writer! That is my calling! Besides, it's about the ONLY thing I can do, besides eat, play video games, and sword fight...where as I'm sure you can do lots of things. But yes, I spend much time on mine spellchecking, editing, etc. I only put it up when i feel that it can't really be improved upon at my current writing skill level, or if I really just have no more inspiration regarding a section of a story I've written. Then I just say, "Bah, who cares...all my other stuff is good, this'll just be one black sheep out of a hundred..."

Actually, I'd think RO music would be quite GOOD to listen to as you write...I listen to lyricless music (video game music in my case). It helps a lot. But music with lyrics is usually distracting... that's why it helps to be a nerd like me so you only listen to nerdy vg music!

Anyways keep it up! And believe me, you don't know how long it takes me to write up things with the quality I put into them...an hour minimum...

"WHAT?! NO CHICKS?!"

Aldora
LadyDarkness

? Reply #35 on: Jun 22nd, 2004, 4:55pm ?

I must say you have improved it. *re-reads* Hm, my character's being tortured. Oh well, still like it nehehe.

~*~ Kari ~*~ Lady Light

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

Strength can be hidden.

? Reply #36 on: Jun 26th, 2004, 03:27am ?

What's going to happen?!

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

? Reply #37 on: Aug 7th, 2004, 04:06am ?

I would love to post up mai next 2/ parts of Kuro Rene but unfourtantly... i dunt see anyway i could plug mai thumb drive into this computer. No USB ports newhere. which makes me mucho sad cause i really enjoyed writing out this part T.T

part 4

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

? Reply #38 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 3:45pm ?

Kuro Rene Part 4
KuraiGekkou

Well finally I have found some time to write more of Kuro Rene. Here I am sitting in the middle of china with nothing better to do. Well I hope your happy with this, even though this may not get posted till the time I get back into the US due to the lack of internet connection from this laptop. Now. About the story development so far, I believe I have dug myself too deep into a weird plot, which wasn't really planned into it. So now what am I going to do? I think I'm going to have to just wing the rest of the story into something made up and stuff. Sooo where was I?

**return note** Hey guys! im back from china! turns out i had to wait till i got back. Neways this is the unrevised version of the story so it may be sloopy and a bit messy. SO if youwant to change anything you can actaully tell me and i may change it just for the hell of it. ^^ Enjoy! **ed**

Kurai stared down straight at the metallic shell that contained Rene's soul. "so you programmed her with all mai movements calculated in her huh?" Kurai sounded cool even to the fact this was most likely going to be his death machine. "huu!" He let out a puff of angry air. "How badly do you want to kill me Jake?" Jake smiled. "Quite badly Kurai. I mean. About 10 years you let Rene die in that building collapse hadn't you? So wouldn't it make sense that I would wish for you to die?" Kurai scratched his chin making himself look like in deep thought. "Wait... your saying your accusing me of killing Rene?" He threw his arms widely in midair. (cause he sort of is floating in mid air also neways.) "Mint was about to get killed under collapse too! I'm sorry to say this but I had to put her over Rene's life! She's my only daughter isn't she?" Jake frowned. "Mint already died once. I don't think Mint deserves the privilege of her existence in the real world. She lost her chance in the Real world already once so she screwed up. Rene had a chance to continue living, and you had that choice to save her life. So you took away her life instead!" He slammed the metallic table near his control panel. Kurai sputtered angrily. "Dude! How often do you get a chance to have your only daughter reincarnated from the spirit world?" Kurai asked glaring at Jake. Jake only stared back at him. "That's right. Not very often kid. So I wouldn't dare to loose her again." Jake glared back at Kurai. Apparently both men were very stubborn on their point of view. "We will see who's love is stronger I guess." Jake then waved his hands and Kuro-Rene shot into the sky firing a blue flame from her feet. A wave of air washed over all who observed the fight. A few papers flew widely in the air and Toadess's hair waved widely.

Kurai couldn't react to such fast movements, Rene's fist flew straight into Kurai's face slamming him off balance from his aerial stance. His wings erected and twitched from the pain received and then quickly flapped himself about until he was upright. Kurai then forced himself to rocket towards Rene attempting to return the blow plus his own little anger. With a wild battle cry he swung his fist quickly towards Kuro-Rene. Kuro-Rene still with her emotionless face and listless eyes grabbed his fist right before contact against her skin. Kurai froze for a moment. Kuro-Rene's body then glowed white, her skin seemed to have light up and a haunting low humming sound produced from her body. Suddenly electricity crackled on the shoulder of the arm which held Kurai's fist. It tunneled through and around her arm till it reached Kurai's fist. Kurai screamed as the electricity burned his whole body eternally. His wings shot back and his body twisted inhumanly. Kurai struggled out of Rene's grip, but the electricity current with Rene made a dead grip with him. Aoshi stared at the lighted up Kurai with pain, "Dang it..." Aoshi muttered. Rayan then yelled out to Aoshi, "Let me take over Aoshi! Ill blast that false Rene right out of the sky!" Aoshi didn't let Rayan take over. "Rayan I can handle this on mai own!" And with that he threw his sword like a dart straight towards Rene. The sword caught Rene off guard and pierced straight into Rene's back. The electricity ran straight towards the sword and overcharged Rene's energy into a threatening bolt which hit Rene in the back. Rene quickly let go of Kurai's hand and she arched backwards in pain. Although her body showed she was in pain her face didn't show any emotion. Kurai stumbled about in the sky holding his head as he focused on Rene. Rene now was pulling the sword out of her back and then tossing it off to the side. Jake stared at Aoshi annoyed.
"You stay out of this or else ill kill your wife faster then you can say Punished Angel." Aoshi ignored the warning and grabbed his sword as it fell towards the ground and leaped into the sky. He thrusted his sword in front of his face and went into a stance that made him look likes a dart himself. His jacket flew about him gracefully as if it was a part of him or like wings. He then yelled as he thrusted his sword quickly towards Rene. Jake seeing this commanded Rene to quickly change targets to Aoshi. Rene turned somersaulted in the air bringing her heel down at a frightening speed into Aoshi's Face. Aoshi quickly dodged it with much surprise. Rene crouching down from the movement of her heel slam quickly jolted upwards towards the retreating Aoshi holding her hand and shoving her elbow into Aoshi's opened chest. Aoshi Screamed in pain as he was directly blown into the chest. Kurai seeing an opportunity to attack Rene fired out a dark flame towards Rene's unprotected back. It hit her but didn't burn her at all, all it did was throw her forward a bit. Kurai slapped his head. "UGG! I'm such a baka!" He said in realization of an important rule of the Devils flame. Jake laughed. "Yes you are Kurai you already forgotten your flame can only burn those who have living flesh. That mistake is going to cost you dearly." Jake then tossed his hand in the air commanding Rene to attack Kurai. Rene flung herself forward towards Kurai. Kurai not having time to retreat threw a fist at Rene defensively. Before Kurai could even throw it downwards at Rene had already reached Kurai and grabbed both of his arms continuing propelling forward through the air now with Kurai with her. Kurai only having his legs tried to kick her while they flew forward towards a wall showing no signs of stopping. This proved difficult to do in their aerial state. Kurai smirked at Rene angrily. "So your going to slam me into that wall we about to run into huh? Heh. Bring it ON!!!" Kurai yelled. And then crash, Kurai was dashed into the wall. A huge dust cloud kicked up and a low shaking whump filled the air. Debris fell about and Kurai and Rene was nowhere to be seen.
Mint worriedly held Toadess who was looking continuously at the battle. Aoshi who just finished recovering from his pained Rib which was just knocked about again yelled to Kurai hoping for an answer. Kari held Riku who was resting and prayed for both fathers to be ok. The dust cleared and Kurai was shown pinned against a crater in the wall by Rene. Kurai was forcefully and painfully closing one eye staring straight at the emotionless face of Rene. Rene started to glow white again and the low haunting humming noise resumed. Kurai smirked painfully. "Rene... your still in there aren't you?" Rene just stared straight at Kurai. "Come on Rene. You got to remember me. Kurai remember?" He coughed out some dust. Rene showed no sign of stopping as electricity started to jump about Rene. "I missed you probably just as much as Jake Rene. Heh, but I wasn't looking forward our reunion to have consist of a fight to survival." Rene then formed a ball of electricity at her shoulders ready to jolt straight into Kurai. "I may not know about Souls Rene but one thing I know they never forget anything. Never forgetting about people they care about. That's what makes everyone's soul unique ya know?" Kurai chuckled and stared at the balls of electricity. Aoshi started to fly towards Rene. Rene then released the electricity straight towards Kurai. Kurai yelled in pain but then stopped it and forced his eye open towards Rene. "Damn you know how much this hurts Rene?" Kurai asked through clenched teeth. "It hurts me right here...." Kurai slowly moved his hand towards his heart. "It hurts may heart that ya don't remember me Rene. And that's probably worse then this lightning..." Rene's head started to bob a bit. Showing some sort of unrobotic behavior. Aoshi seeing this stopped in his flight and looked amazed. Jake shook his head in disbelieve. "huh?" He asks out loud. Kurai then leaned forward towards Rene. "yeah, so ya know I probably shouldn't do this with Toadess looking and all but what the hell." Kurai then Grunted and threw his arms forward throwing Rene backwards. Rene stumbled through the air but then stopped as she charged a plasma blast in her hand. But right before she could Kurai rushed towards Rene and embraced her. "this ain't a hug Rene. This is just resisting your movements from attacking me ok?" Rene didn't move at all, but instead her eyes turned from the empty pool of green into lifelike green eyes. She let out a normal human gasp. "Jake?" She answered instantly. But then once she felt the different hair texture she frightingly pulled away from Kurai holding her chest as if violated. Kurai disgustingly looked at Jake.

? Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2004, 3:50pm by KuraiGekkou ? Logged

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

? Reply #39 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 3:46pm ?

"Damn... for a while I thought it was some true goodness crap was true and I was reaching Rene's soul. Turns out Jake just programmed her to react to the emotion of love to switch away from her robotic mode. Disgusting..." Jake blushed in embarrassment. But then quickly and angrily called to Rene. "Rene! Go attack them now!" Rene Hesitantly looked towards Kurai and once she did she flinched and held herself tighter. "J??Jake... I don't think I can..." Kurai looked at Rene and laughed. "That's right, you have to activate her manually into Robotic mode. For now she is just the Rene we know. Except for the tampering on the soul you did Jake..." He glared at Jake. Aoshi smiled as he remembered how Jake had to flick some sort of switch behind Rene's neck. "so for now Jake..." He grabbed Rene's arm and pulled her towards him. "I'm going to take her on a date ok?" He winked at Jake and Rene blushed holding her face in confusion of fright and embarrassment. Kurai seeing Rene blushed whistled in amazement. "Wow, you really did a number on her emotion on love haven't ya?" he then slapped his head. "Oh nahh. I forgot. I'm a highly attractive bishie aren't I?" He laughed. Aoshi sweat dropped on how Kurai was taking this situation quite childishly. Kurai then waved to Jake, "Ja Ne!" And he flew away picking up Toadess and Mint as he zipped straight out of the door. Jake quickly not really wanting his life work to be wasted away by a half devil human quickly put on a strange mechanical device and rocketed towards Kurai. Aoshi flew straight down in front of Jake. Jake quickly stopped. "Out of mai way Satan's son, I am not letting Kurai take mai Rene." His contraption he wore released a large plasma cannon aiming straight towards Aoshi. Aoshi chuckled slowly as he sees the cannon. "I'm sorry Jake. But for now Rene can't be bai your side for now. And with that Aoshi tilted his sword into the direction to reflect the sunlight. Then suddenly he threw the sword in the air Jake fired at it thinking Aoshi was jumping in the air to attack him. It hit nothing but the air around the sword. Jake quickly turned back to face the Aoshi who stood their. Instead he saw Rayan. "Hey!" He smiled and tossed something about his hand. Jake growled impatiently and fired away towards Rayan's direction. Rayan gracefully flipped backwards his long jacket flapping about him. He then tossed the something in his hand towards the ground. It emitted an enormous light which filled the whole room. Jake yelled angrily. "A flash bang! Damnit!" he covered his face shielding his face from the piercing light. Jake touched something around his ear and a strange type of glasses flipped about to cover his eyes. It allowed him to see through the bright light but only the heat from people's bodies. (duh Heat sensor crap.) Seeing Rayan nowhere he let out an angry roar and dash towards his huge metallic control panel stuff and slam down on a few buttons.

Kurai flew quickly and skiffully through the messy ruins of the abandoned lab. He carried along with him his family and a guest. Rene didn't say a thing ever since Kurai kidnapped her she just sort of stared at each person only opening her mouth but never saying anything. This made Kurai worried and constantly looking at her. "Damn Rene. This is diffently not you right here." He said staring straight at Rene's face which didn't return a look. Mint Quickly tapped his father's head quite rough. "DAD! Keep your eyes on the road!" Kurai blushed embarrassingly as he quickly returned his face towards the road. Toadess stared at Rene too worryingly. "Yeah. By now Rene darling you would have started blabbing off about some shopping and clothing..." she said softly to her. "Or embarrassing yourself" Kurai muttered under his breath. Mint whapped her fathers head again. "BE nice!" Kurai flinched under the blow of her daughters palm and then groaned. "I wonder how Aoshi is though..." Toadess said looking up at Kurai. Kurai rolled his eyes. "Aoshi and Rayan will be just fine. They got the freaking Priestess who has god on her side and they have the former son of Satan and along with that the offspring of both of them against a simple man who has some serious problem with his life. What harm could come to them?" Suddenly the whole place started to shake underneath them all. Kurai Curiously studied the ground. "What the devil...?" Kurai asked particularly no one. Suddenly the ground parted away in 2 directions as if mosses were separating the sea Desert style. Kurai froze to stare at the strange action of the ground. "uhhh..." Kurai stared dumbfounded at it. Toadess and Mint looked towards the ground to a bit worryingly. Mint started to scream. "EEK! Daddy! Move away from there! I don't want to fall into that pit!" she started to kick about. Kurai groaned and obediently followed her daughter's whim. "I'm going to fall in the hole. Daddy isn't strong enough to carry me. NIENIENIE..." Kurai said mockingly as he slowly floated away from the pit which started to grow larger as the two parts of lands continued to part. Kurai just continued to stare at it in the pure reason of curiosity. Suddenly a blast of air was heard from behind Kurai. Kurai quickly turned to see what produced the sound. There he saw Aoshi with his two pairs of devil wings spread out flying at a massively high speed which required a blast of Ki energy. Behind him was Kari with her own pair of angelic wings holding their offspring.

"KURAI YOU BAKA!" Aoshi yelled out towards the standing Kurai. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Aoshi zipped past Kurai showing no signs of stopping. Kurai just stood there wondering. "Why the hell should I get the hell out of here?" He wondered out loud. Kari then zipped past Kurai without a word. Recently Kari has grown much more traditional wife like and let her husband do most of the talking while she remains silent as if all she needed to say would come out of her husband. Kurai then turned down towards the pit again. The 2 grounds stopped moving. Suddenly a massive chorus of low humming sounds started to roar about towards the sky. As if a bunch of worshippers. Billions of small red dots started to glow in the dark deep pit. Kurai suddenly started to understand. "Ohhhhhhh Army of Robots. AHH yes... right..." Kurai started to chuckle. Sighed. A slow moment of silence. "HOLY CRAP." He yelled and then jetted out almost dropping Her family and the constantly silent Rene. Suddenly a shower of bullets shoots towards Kurai. Flying upwards trying to get out of range he struggles to stay afloat along with the added weight of the passengers. "damn damn damn." Kurai said in a sort of sing along rhythm. In aerial ballet he somehow managed to dodge the hail of bullets that flew upwards from the pit. The hail of bullets didn't stop in one wave. They continuously fired at Kurai till they could be satisfied and see him shot down. Time from time Kurai was hit bai a few as he tried to protect his family by flying in an awkward upside down position. "ok... time to jet." Kurai whispered to particular no one. Kurai concentrated on using a wave of energy to propel him forward away from the shower. But was interrupted bai a sudden blast piercing critically into his back. Kurai jolted upwards and then lost balance and dizzyingly fell downwards. This left everyone vurnable. Mint screamed and Toadess braced herself. Rene covered her face in fear. The wave of bullets continued to follow Kurai's downwards spiral but couldn't hit him due to his unsteady and unpredictable movements. However Rene was hit right in the arm. "Oh!" Rene said in a surprised voice as if she was hurt for the first time in her life. She stared at her ripped skin revealing her robotic shell underneath. Kurai snapped back and then released his already stored energy to propel him quickly away. A wave of air blasted dust behind him away towards the robots in the pit. A few of them were kicked up bai the sudden blast of air and smashed against the ground.

Author notes

Well what can i say about Chapter 4? it was Bsed.. all over China in a laptop XP. hehe i was rather dissapointed but when i reread it. the fight scene.. it wasnt so bad ^^;;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:51 am
more old crap

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

« Reply #40 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 3:48pm »

Part 4

"So lets see now." Kari smiled as she looked at Rene's wounded arm while she sat on the bed staring straight at Kari. She looked as if she was a newborn kitten just following her eyes at Kari who was just walking about the room grabbing this and that. She then looked at her own wounded arm and picked at it. Kari looked at her in a surprised gaze. "Don't pick at it Rene! It might... bleed? Or something?" Rene immediately stopped and looked back at Kari. " (hmm?)..." was all was written on her face as she continuously stared at Kari. Kari just shrugged and then sat down next to Rene lifting up her arm slowly. "Now lets see now...." Kari picked up rubbing alcohol naturally cause of all the children and their lil cuts and bruises. But as she stared at Rene's wound she got a confused gaze just like hers. "uhh..." Was all that came out of her mouth. She couldn't understand how she could disinfect a flesh wound if there wasn't any flesh at all. "Maybe I should get Rayan to get a look at this." She said smiling back at Rene. Rene just stared straight back at Kari but then looked down at her legs and her dress (which was now dirty from battle and Flying) and just kicked her legs about. Kari was a bit upset. Maybe it was cause Rene didn't react to her warm smile or just that she was getting impatient of Rene's silence. Sighing Kari sat up dusted her dress and then walked out to find Rayan. "I'll be back in a flash Rene just stay there ok?" She said giving another one of her famous warm smiles. Rene continued to kick her feet until she heard Kari leave. She look towards the door to make sure she was gone and then held her chest and looked up at the ceiling. "Jake?" She said softly to no one really. Suddenly a voice answered to that. "Pshh. Jake really did do something to your head Rene." Rene frowned and then squinted her eyes towards the ceiling. Kurai was there sitting on one of the beams on the ceiling look straight down towards Rene. He sat relaxed yawning. "We still got to get on our date ya know?" he smiled and then turned to Rene. Rene again blushes due to her over stimulated love emotion. Kurai chuckled. "Its just funny to watch you blush so easily now. The other Rene I would know would have probably stuck her tongue out and stomp away or just immediately slap me. Rene didn't say anything but just averted her gaze towards the hallway. Kurai stops laughing and then looks towards the doorway. Footsteps came towards their room. Rayan enters and smiles to Rene. "Heard Kari couldn't really take care of that wound and needed an expert to check it out." Rayan said as he flipped a strange sort of tool in his hand. "Guess you could say I'm a doctor now." He laughed at himself and then sat down in a chair in front of Rene. Rene looked down at the tool a bit nervously. Rayan saw her gaze and smiled. "Ahh it shouldn't hurt you at all, especially since your sort of a robot now Rene." Kurai sat unnoticed by Rayan as he observed the tool. " I hope that doesn't hurt Rene. That thing is used to basically dissect Robots... " Kurai said silently as he shifted uncomfortable on the beam. As Rayan continued to investigate Rene with the tool grabbing various wires inside Rene's wound. He was right; the tool didn't hurt Rene at all. Rayan continued his investigation with confused looks and interested ones.
Rayan then looked up at Rene. "Where is your main control panel? Most robots have this main control panel...I'm going to try something." Rene just looked up at Rayan. "...(I don't know...)..." was all she sort of whispered or just hinted Rayan? Rayan then held his chin. "I'm going to check your back Rene. If you don't mind I mean." Rayan said. Rene just tilt her head downwards and shook her head. Rayan gulped and then lifted up the back of her shirt. Come on Rayan she's just a robot.... There he stood there facing Rene's fake flesh, which looked very much like a humans. Rayan blushed and Rene also. Kurai leaned closer from his spot on the beam. He had a goofy smile on him. Rene then held her face covering her own eyes. Rayan looked at her with concern, "uhh are you ok Rene?" Rene turned halfway to face Rayan and just sort of in her silent language "...(ashamed)..." Rayan sort of chuckled. "Wow... Jake really programmed you quite well. To have a robot have such complex emotions... Or... Is it your soul that's doing it? I must look into this Human Karma project more." Rene then gripped onto her long skirt closing her eyes. Rayan looked about her back. "I see no control panel area..." He then used his tool once again and pressed it against her back. Rene shuddered a bit from the cold tool. Rayan then took it off and looked at the reading on the tool. "Its inside... you." He said in a sort of disappointed voice. "That would mean we would probably have to take you apart to get to the control panel. "Unless..." Rayan then pointed towards Rene's chest. "The control panel is accessed from the basic stomach area. Rene looked at her own chest and shook her head furiously. "... (No no no no no...)" was all she basically said. Rayan then sat back on the bed. "You mean you know where the control panel is?" Rene turned down to stare at the ground. "... (No)..." She shook her head. Rayan sighed. "Well I'm sorry Rene, but I have to check one of your programs on the control panel..." Rene shook her head furiously again. Rayan then turned to Rene again. "Is it cause you don't want me to look? I could get my wife to do it you know..." Rene then shook her head again. "... (No its not that...)..." Rene gripped onto Rayan's arm as if not wanting him to leave. Rayan sort of jolted at the grip as if her touch was electric. Rayan then looked at Rene or at least tried to she kept hiding her face. "Well then what is it?" He asked. Rene then slowly turned towards where Kurai was sitting. Kurai jolted backwards in surprise.
"GAH!" And he flipped backwards off the beam. Rene pulled down her shirt quickly as Kurai fell down. Rayan just stared at Kurai. Kurai stood up rubbing his head and then stared at Rayan and Rene through one eye. A moment of silence as Rayan and Kurai stared at each other. Then suddenly Rayan burst out laughing. "So the reason she didn't want to take off her shirt was not cause she was too embarrassed or anything. It was cause she didn't want you to watch Kurai!" Kurai crossed his arms and just stood up and left. "Stupid..." He said as he left. Rene didn't look at Kurai at all but just covered her chest with her arms looking away from both men.
Mint carried a couple of plates as she rushed into the Kitchen. "Ai-ya!!! Mom!! A spider!!!" She leaned towards her mother's shoulder as she shut her eyes tight with fear. Toadess's hand reached for the fly swatter as she sighed in a sort of sarcastic way. "Mint darling you got to be kidding me... A spider?" She then proceeded to enter the dining room where Mint just ran from. Mint followed closely huddling up to her mother. There on one of the plates was a little itty bitty spider about the size of a marble. Toadess slowly approached it for she too was afraid of spiders. Slowly and steadily she raised her flyswatter above the spider. Mint watched closely from the safety of her mothers shoulder. Then after a short stare down between the spider and the crazy elfin girl. She threw down her flyswatter towards the spider. It missed and hit the plate catapulting the poor spider across the dining room towards both ladies. Both of them started screaming widely as the spider flew towards them they both fell backwards and scooted up against a wall. "YAHH!!! Spider!!" Toadess yelled as she scooted backwards almost crushing poor Mint behind her. She then raised the flyswatter again. But this time as she threw it down, it flung out of her hand missing the spider and sent beyond the spider. The spider innocently crawled frantically and blindly towards Toadess and Mint. Both girls defensively screamed as they continued backing up. Just before the spider reached them however Kurai came into the room and just looked at their poor pathetic huddle. Kurai sighed and then went over to pick up the spider gently and toss him out the window. Kurai then looked back at the two still frightened ladies. "Toadess honey... Mint... you got to be kidding me... a spider?" Mint ignored Kurai's comment and then just hugged him. "Daddy's the best!" and Kurai just sighed with content or something else. Toadess stood up dusted her apron and then went back to the kitchen without saying a word. Kurai sniffed the air. "Wow. What you preparing for this lil dinner sweets?" he asked Toadess. Toadess peeked around the kitchen wall to reply. "Ooo some chicken dinner with some rolls and junk. Just something not too fancy, I mean I don't think robots eat do they?" Kurai scratched his head at this. "Well still you got to get a lot for that boy Riku... last time he came over he almost ate the dinner table cover too... and also I hope its going to be Aoshi showing up... not Rayan. Then we will have to boys chewing up the dinner table cover." Mint groaned at those comments but Toadess couldn't help but giggle.

RayanStiger
General

« Reply #41 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 7:14pm »

This needs major editing. Your keyboard was chinked? Because there are no " in the whole thing...just weird symbols and lots of _ everywhere, only up top and not on the bottom.

Also I don't think you did Kari's personality very well. Rayan's isn't quite how he should be, either, but more so with Kari. She seems impatient and such, where as I think, having read Aileen's past role plays with her, that she in more quiet, tender, patient, that sort of thing. And emotionally detached, I might add. Lastly, you didn't mention Riku much...what I mean is that he didn't do anything. When they went back to the house, I didn't see any mention of him...whether he was lying down resting or what.

But criticisms aside, I like it, although it needs lots and lots of spelling and grammar issues fixed. But Rayan and Aoshi are so cool...Rayan doing the back flip with his coat whipping around him. And Kurai joking around even when things are darkly serious. You just gotta love that.

Anyways, if I weren't going on vacation tomorrow, I'd take the time to edit this for you. If you don't edit it by the time I come back, I might do that for you. Although I might just bug you to do it instead.

And oh yeah...I haven't finished my last part of other Fyia fanfic yet. heh heh...*sweatdrop* Yeah I'll see about working on that while I'm up in Michigan and Illonois doing practially nothing, since I won't be doing much most of the time, especially the first two days. And I really want and need to finish my part. I'm greatly anticipating whatever twists Alan gives the story, as well. So having said that...I think I'll work on that while I'm gone. Yeah.

"WHAT?! NO CHICKS?!"

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

Strength can be hidden.

« Reply #42 on: Aug 29th, 2004, 6:06pm »

I liked it, and the part that Kari was annoyed az bit by Rene not responding really or w/e.

^>^ MORE MORE MORE!!!

You should put up ur profile pictures of this story!

Aldora
LadyDarkness

« Reply #43 on: Aug 31st, 2004, 6:33pm »

Hm..*think thoughtfully* i like it though it was kinda hard to read... Kari's got loads of patience and she's emotionally detached like Rayan said.

On a side note, Aldora's an aunt! XD I can't imagine Aldora being an aunt.

~*~ Kari ~*~ Lady Light

RayanStiger
General

« Reply #44 on: Aug 31st, 2004, 6:41pm »

*imagines Aldora as Riku's aunt*

*sweatdrop*

Yeah...that's kinda...woah. As you said...hard to imagine. Having rped her in the part I'm writing up for the other fanfic, she would make one heckuva aunt. Or even distant relative, for that matter.

Anyways...still thinking on other fanfic stuff. Write more if you're up to it, Alan. For this one, I mean.

"WHAT?! NO CHICKS?!"

--------------------

Rene Posted: Oct 1 2004, 02:11 AM

The Hope of Ria

Member No.: 2

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

member is online

Strength can be hidden.

« Reply #45 on: Aug 31st, 2004, 8:10pm »

Why wouldn't he write more? The story's not finished.

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

« Reply #46 on: Sep 1st, 2004, 04:20am »

poo sorry guys this one didnt come out too hot.. i must agree myself this was one of my more poorly written Fanfics -.-;; ::sobs:: oh well.. ill make sure the next chapter or so will turn out much better. ::sobs more::

Taylor
Legendary Warrior

member is online

Strength can be hidden.

« Reply #47 on: Sep 1st, 2004, 10:14pm »

Its ok :at pat::

KuraiGekkou
General

member is online

« Reply #48 on: Sep 9th, 2004, 7:27pm »

HORRIBLE NEWS!!!

i lost mai story doc when i was reformating mai comp... aweee.. i was getting real into the story too! it never fails.. once you get happy something bad always happens... alas... i have lost mai beatiful story..

might as well start from the Dinner... -.-;; ::long sigh::

imma going to write a another chapter for Fyia/Ria RoadRules first.

RayanStiger
General

« Reply #49 on: Sep 9th, 2004, 9:35pm »

aw, that bites. Well I've been saving this fanfic on my comp so I could like send it to you to save you the trouble of having to reread the stuff that's already here on the site if you want. I know the feeling, though... of being happy and then having your writing concentration dashed to pieces when something happens. It's happened to me a bunch. And don't get me wrong...I'm not saying this is a bad fanfic...although it needs some editing. I absolutely adore the Mint x Riku relationship, and I figure that Rayan actually being married is worth reading about in and of itself, especially since he's... well, based off of me, and that makes it THAT much harder for him to successfully hook up.

Stay strong, and keep writing! Things'll turn out...
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2004, 9:40pm by RayanStiger » Logged

"WHAT?! NO CHICKS?!"

KuraiGekkou Posted: Oct 1 2004, 04:15 PM

The Bishie Devil

Thank you Rene for posting up the final page.. i forgot my latest part was accidently deleted -.- that suxors... i unchinked Kuro-Rene chapter 4. with the help of the replace option in Notepad. I am right now as we speak workin on capter 5, i will post up a part of it soon. so you guys get an idea of whats to come and what was deleted. its not fun completely rewriting junk... i made it really kewl too..

I just relized how awsome Chapter 1 and 2 was. absoultly amazing in mai opnion, i must had like a surge of creativity during that time. Sucks that i cant get that same inspiration again though...

Lets see now... i need to take this note.

Kurai-
Toadess-
Riku-
Mint-
Aoshi/Rayan-
Kari-

there just needed to do that.

--------------------

Rene Posted: Oct 1 2004, 05:11 PM

The Hope of Ria

You were suppose to go to bed. Not post more.
Toadess Posted: Oct 1 2004, 06:08 PM

The Flirtatious Elf

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

I haven't finnished it yet, but it's awesome! Heh, I'll finnish it when I get home from school!

--------------------

RARARAR! TOO MANY MONTHS TO WAIT!
IP: 207.166.3.62
KuraiGekkou Posted: Oct 2 2004, 01:57 AM

The Bishie Devil

QUOTE (Rene @ Oct 1 2004, 05:11 PM)
You were suppose to go to bed. Not post more.

Chap 5-6

Make me.

Fast forward (I really don't feel like writing what happened after what got erased. but I really want to finish the story. So anways (AKA chap 5-6)

Super short mode: At dinner Kurai somehow manages to break the dining table from falling from the upstairs floor/downstairs ceiling. Then they decide go to KFC for dinner. Rene eats 30 pieces of chicken wings. Makes Riku sad. Kurai takes Rene away from Aoshi/Rayan and the others and take her to the ancient forest hoping something would trigger her memory. Also it's from one-person view now on Kurai.

Chapter 5
Kurai

I gently set Rene to the ground of the muddy Ancient Forest. The Ancient Forest hadn't changed at all from the last time I was in Ria. There was still very moss covered rocks and mostly moist ground everywhere. The Trees were all very old and stuff and gave off a haunting aura threatening to make a traveler loose its way and take their spirit to keep the forest alive. Of course they should fear me, after all I am the ultimate soul taker As I put Rene towards the ground she immediately stepped 2 steps away from me cause I was sort of holding her the whole time and she felt violated I guess. But she then quickly took a step back towards me cause she seemed to fear this place. I guess Robots could sense the haunting aura around here too. A moment of silence as I stared at Rene's behavior, she was a bit different then her human self. This Rene was a bit more alert and much more self-concealed. Instead of always announcing what she felt like this Rene would just sort of say it out with regular body signals. Suddenly my train of thought was interrupted with a sudden crunch of dead branches somewhere from behind Rene. As instinct I jumped towards Rene's protection. They're standing in front of her I spotted two gleaming eyes, the kind of eyes that could only belong to a feline animal. A low growl was emitted from the cat. It rumbled the insides of my stomach because of my weak human instincts of danger, as a devil I must learn not fear but to become fear. So there I glared towards the large shadowy feline creature awaiting its move. It recoiled its back signaling a powerful lunge towards me. I waited, but before I knew it, the feline, which I just learned was a tiger, was upon me. I allowed it. The tiger shoved me into the dirt and then brought his face towards mines. It then opened its mouth and licked me. I laughed while the tiger licked my face over and over like a dog.
"O.K. Kagura calm down!" I laughed as it started to tickle my sensitive human skin. "sheesh." Kagura was Sakura's tiger that we both watched as it grew up from a simple kitten. It stuck to Sakura through good times and bad. As I slowly got up shoving Kagura's heavy full-grown body, He looked up to me slowly, he was asking if Sakura was back. I shook my head understanding his longing desires. Kagura let out a low disappointed growl. I rubbed his head in a sort of comforting way. Its hard to be separated from a loved one for so long and not understand why, I know how that feels. Suddenly I hear Rene's yelp, and then a blades unsheathing. I didn't have to turn around to know what was happening. I had a good idea already. "Her soul is not fresh I wouldn't recommend eating it." I said slowly. An icy voice of a lady spoke back. "Why is it not? Are you just trying to just take her for yourself Kurai? She does seem your type ripe, not strong, and with quiet sad eyes. A very good soul with a wonderful covering." I could just see her nearing herself towards Rene's neck sniffing her very essence. "smell something strange Yin?" I asked her finally turning my head halfway only. Yin sniffed Rene again this time with a very awkward look on her face. "What!? I don't believe it." She then threw Rene towards the ground looking at her with disgust. "Who would do such a thing with such a beautiful human soul?" She looked at me as if it was my fault. Yin had beautiful white hair and was a dark celestial fairy that lived off of Human souls. She recently has a diet off them now because of the increasing number of bounty hunters that came to Ria. She now lives with Kagura in the Ancient forest living off the not so tasty monsters here. "Its quite a story Yin lets say we talk this at your house?" I ask with a small smile. Girls like Yin I know should get the hint of some business wanted with a smile like that. Yin didn't smile but put back her sword and walked towards the deep end of the forest where her house was.
Rene popped various herbs and fruits that were set out on Yin's wooden table. Kagura napped near Rene's feet. I stared at her curiously as I slowly sipped a strange colored tea. It tasted funky. Yin walked into the room they were in and looked at Rene's strange eating habits. "she can eat food?" She asked as she pours herself a cup of tea. I nodded. "Apparently she can change the nutrition in food to supply herself with energy." Rene didn't stop chewing every possible food laid out in front of her. But once the room became silent Rene stopped chewing and looked up at me. Heh. She had this very cute look on her face with her cheeks all filled with food. Yin sighed and crossed her arm in disgust. "now get to the point Kurai what are you here for? I have other stuff to do." She said as she sipped her tea. I leaned back in the creaky wooden chair that she had in her house. "Celestial faeries can contact the faerie realm right? Either if their dark or whatever right?" I closed my eyes relaxed. Suddenly I hear a slap against some wood. Rene jump and I fall backwards out of her seat. I look up to see an angry Yin with her fist against the Kitchen counter "You come here just to ask me to use that?! I am not your servant or slave Kurai! You can't just come into my place and expect to be able to use any item of my house you please! If you come" I placed a finger at her mouth hoping it would calm her down. Yin is scary when she is angry! "shush. Your loosing that temper again Yin.." I said with a smirk. Yin turned red but not from blushing but from anger. "Kurai" She then waved her arms in front of her creating a strange wind current around her body, which flung my body away from her. I feel a slam of pain against my back. I then rub my head as I lean against the wooden wall of Yin's house. I then look up at Yin with a goofy smile. "Hey ill bring you a soul or a mission next time ok? I promise but this is for her.." I swung my head towards Rene hoping she would understand the seriousness of the situation. Yin raised an eyebrow curiously. "I don't understand" She asked getting a bit curious of Kurai's plan. I then commanded her. "Get me Sakura" Yin sighed and pointed a finger at me. "You owe me a fresh soul. Preferably a young devil boys soul" She said with an evil smile. "I have yet to taste that delicacy." And she then parted some curtains that were laid against her wooden wall of her house. Oh yeah. She wants me. XP he he.
"this.. is a special magical portal we faeries use to communicate to the faerie realm," She then walked to the side of the portal so Rene and me could see. Rene stopped chewing and looked at the hole in the wall curiously. I didn't see any portal.. all I saw was a hole in the wall. "its just a hole in a wall Yin" I told her. She chuckled, "Apparently Kurai you still haven't learned the power of magic" She then threw some random objects into the hole of the wall. A big explosion of light, then the hole in the wall filled up with a strange mist constantly moving with a strange circular movement. "behold Kurai the communication portal to the Faerie Realm." I looked up at the strange bluish portal. Its blue light filled up the whole room giving an ominous feel. I could see Rene was very curious about it. She then walked up to it lifting up a finger wanting to touch it. Yin slapped her hand away. "You mad Android!? That thing will rip you part by part, it's a highly magical storm right there! One touch and you can kiss your finger bye bye." Rene looked up to Yin. "(ok.)" was what she seemed to say from her silent language. She then walked away from Yin. I could see Yin was in deep concentration as she seemed to control the strange magical storm with her mind. It mad her look kind of cool. Suddenly she lifted up her hands and a flash of white light slammed into the room. A loud crash was heard and Kagura leaped up frightened from his nap. After the light died down we could see a picture slowly develop in the center of the clouds of the magic storm. It was Sakura. "SAKURA!" I yelled with much excitement. Sakura looked at me from the portal. She didn't smile but slowly looked at me with much confusion. "Kurai?" She asked slowly. Yin crossed her arms. "I should have told you Kurai she hasn't fully revived yet since the incident of Ria. Celestial Faeries are connected to the land, especially Sakura. Ever since the Unbalance of nature on RIA Sakura went into a strange coma and was sent back to the faerie realm. She may not remember you and even worse she may not want to see you now." She said while closing her eyes. I looked up at Yin. "Doesn't want to see me?" I then looked back at Sakura. Sakura seemed to be half dead almost, she stared straight at each person in the room with an indifferent face. "Sakura! I need your help!" I asked her hoping it wasn't true that she didn't want to see me. But she did seem different now. Usually she was active and would rush to hug each person, but here we have a Sakura just standing and looking at each of us Suddenly Kagura let out a low roar to Sakura. Sakura stared at Kagura smiling a little bit. "Kagura I missed you.." She purposely ignored my question it looked like I run up to the portal. "Sakura! Remember Rene?" It was true that Sakura hasn't seen Rene much but if we could get Rene to remember Sakura it may trigger her memory and destroy Jake's erasing of Rene's true soul. At least that's what I think. Sakura then turned to me slowly first closing her eyes. "Understand please Kurai I don't wish to remember anything of that place I need time to revive my own body" She then sighed. I couldn't believe Sakura would say something that serious. "Sakura! But!" Kagura suddenly started to run towards the portal. Yin Grabbed Kagura by the place where cats are supposes to be grabbed. (whatever that is called around their neck) "Kurai! Kagura doesn't understand that isn't the real Sakura and he's attempting to jump into the magic storm! I suggest we close it or else Kagura might kill himself!" She said as she struggled to pin down the Tiger. I looked back at Rene. No response whatsoever, maybe my theory was wrong and I can't really trigger her memory Rene then lifted up her hand. "We close portal" She said slowly. I look back at Sakura. " Go away Kurai." She said closing her eyes not exactly with an angry expression on her face but an annoyed one. I then turn to Yin who was trying to control Kagura from jumping into the magic storm. I guess I had no choice. "Close it Yin." Yin yelled out some strong and sharp sounding words and the magic storm ceased destroying the blue glow in the room Sakura's face and the storm. 3 objects fell to the ground. Once Kagura confusingly stood still Yin went to pick up the 3 objects. "that'll be a fresh human soul Kurai" She said with a quite evil looking smile on her face. "If you cant get a young male devil get me a regular human boy, around the teens please." She said as she walked about her house placing the items back to a shelf or counter. I glared at her angrily. "Shut up."

Rayan

I don't know where Kurai took Rene but that was the least of my worries now. Riku just ran off with Mint somewhere to look for Kurai. I can't believe that kid. I wouldn't run away for a loved one Would I? I doubted it. Anyway right now I am looking through the many notes I took from Rene's reading. Her inside control panel was much more advance then any technology I have seen in not only Stiger Corps but also anywhere. It was absolutely complex. I flip through more of the notes and then enter them into the computer. Basically I am working on a program that will stimulate how Rene would act and how her energy is transferred throughout her whole body, this program is mainly and strictly to Weapon testing but I figured I could use this for Rene. So here I was just about to enter my final notes into the computer. Run test. I clicked the button. There I observed the basic movements of Rene.
"Run stimulation mode Danger." I told the computer. I watched the Stimulation load and their Rene changed from her Normal mode into the possessed attack mode. There she was, rushing towards Enemies with her strange fighting style. Error messages everywhere. "Ignore impossible movements and continue test computer." The computer refused. It must be because of her complex battle system. "Close test and Run stimulation Energy transfer." The computer bleeped and changed the screen to a normal Rene eating food. "Feed High sugar content food." The computer bleeped and a meter bleeped. "Hmm sugar seems to be the most nourishing to Rene's energy system." So after the food test indeed Sugar was the most nourishing to Rene. "Computer Run Energy blast test." Their Rene once again in a new environment, charged up a blast in her palm of hand. IT was that famous Plasma blast we all seen so far. The computer bleeped up a message. "Low energy level." I opened my eyes furiously. "What?" I looked at Rene's energy level on the computer screen. "It is low but she blasted at least 10 times before we took her does that mean" I studied the graph of the energy transfer. "She uses her own soul energy if she doesn't have anymore plasma energy but that would"
I quickly run down the hall of the temple. Oh yes I forgot to mention. My soul mate Aoshi and Kari tried to follow Kurai as much as possible around Ria but not being able to find him we stopped by the old Ruins of Oakas. It was a nice feeling of the old hospitality of the place. "KARI! KARI!!!" I yelled as I ran down the long stone hall of the temple. "KARI!!!" I twisted around the bend quickly and only to run into my wife Kari. Kari yelped and fell backwards. Quickly I grabbed her hand before she fell. "Eek!" I yelled out and my hand went numb. Even though she was my wife I still loose at least 30 IQ points at contact with her. Unfortunately when my hand went numb I lost my grip on her hand. Causing her to fall to the floor. Ugg.. real smooth Rayan I told myself as I kneeled down apologizing and helping her up. Kari dusted off her long dress and then smiled at me. It really melts the heat with her warming smile. "What's the matter Rayan? You seem to be in a hurry to tell me something." I then took some papers out of my pocket and handed it to her. "Look!" I yelled out pointing to the computer readings. Kari just stared at them studying them. "umm dear" She said as she placed the papers back in my hand. "I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge on robots but I don't understand these notes.." She said chuckling embarrassingly. I found this half surprising. Here was the priestess who can decode scriptures from 1000 years ago and have the knowledge of spirits of a sage. But she doesn't understand the basic readings of computer stimulation. I smiled and then rubbed the back of my head. "I'm sorry Kari I forget" I then explained to her. "Rene does not have the proper energy source for her battle mode. Apparently Jake has some special power generator for Rene back at his lab, but right now since we don't have that if Rene goes into a battle mode" "She won't be able to battle cause she doesn't have energy! Isn't that a good thing then Rayan?" My wife interrupted me. I believe she was trying to show that she wasn't completely clueless when it came to robots. "Unfortunately that isn't the case Darlin'. You see Jake programmed her to battle no matter the restriction. However he didn't know that her robotic shell would then use her own soul energy. That means" Suddenly a jolt at my head. Rayan we need to talk. It was Aoshi he wanted to talk to me. Kari already use to this signal of change quickly rushed to my aide. "here let me take you to a room Rayan I will warn Kurai not to let Rene go into a battle stage." She said as she walked me into a nearby room. "You can find Kurai?" I asked while Aoshi wanted to be the master of the body. Wait up Aoshi! We can talk in the room ok!? Aoshi was diffently not one of the patient types. "Yes Rayan I can. I can sense his stupid aura anywhere." She said with a giggle.
Slowly I sat on furniture taking a deep breath and then meditated my body. Slowly I closed my eyes and sat absolutely still. I felt everything in the room melt away into a strange black mist. Slowly I felt everything else disappear. Then suddenly a voice spoke. "Rayan lets talk here" I opened up my eyes and saw Aoshi standing right in front of me along with a complete darkness surrounding both of us. I was still sitting but sitting on nothing. "What is it Aoshi make it quick. Neither one of us is controlling the body and if we don't we may loose it." I said looking straight at him. Aoshi ignored my urgent reply and just said. "You realize the consequence of Rene if she looses all her soul." I raised an eyebrow. "No but I do know that her soul will split about if she fires it all out of her shell." Aoshi had a stern face on and looked straight at me. "Rene's soul will be nothing. That means neither heaven or Hell can collect it to recreate herself as an angel or devil. She will suffer a consequence worth then hell. Floating about Ria and Space, Her own identity will be lost and everything will be pure darkness around her. Forever darkness will embrace her," To me that didn't sound much different then hell but still what a lost for such a wonderful girl " damn" I said softly. "souls can't be remended" I said to myself. I learned this from Kurai. Aoshi nodded and then walked towards a strange portal that led to the control of our body.
complex.

--------------------

Toadess Posted: Oct 3 2004, 09:18 AM

The Flirtatious Elf

HA! I finally finnished reading the whole thing! It took me like... 3 hours, but I did it!
*cheers* It was soooo damn cool! You gotta write more Kurry! Yah!

--------------------

IP: 66.81.63.242
KuraiGekkou Posted: Oct 13 2004, 01:04 AM

The Bishie Devil

((Well almost done with the story I could make the last chapter anytime now... but I'm trying to get a good flow with it and that's harder then it sounds ))

Chapter 6
Kari

Really I had no idea how to sense Kurai's energy aura from very far away but how hard can it be to find that outgoing little boy? But I had to let my husband rest for a while, especially during his soul switch. Normally his soul switch would happen in a few seconds but apparently Aoshi had other plans with Rayan other then a simple soul switch. Oh and don't even get me started on how they both act when neither wants to give up the body. Ugg I always wondered if it's wrong to marry to two souls in one body. Wouldn't that be like marrying two men? I try not to think about that too much. As I walk out the ruined door of my old temple I look and see Toadess running up to me. What could she be doing here? Then I remembered Mint and Riku ran off together to find Rene. Probably Toadess went to look for Mint or just got bored of being alone. After all her husband and Mint just ran off.
"Hai~ Toadess!" I yell out to her with a smile and wave. Toadess comes running up to me panting. "ack!!" She suddenly trips over the stone walkpath to the temple it has been out of shape for a while I offer her a hand she just hops up smiling like nothing happened. "AH! Have you found Kurai!? My lil gurl Mint!?" She yells out without stopping so it all came in sounding like "AveOoundraiIlerltint" But when you hang around Toadess long enough you tend to understand her language better. I shake my head with a sad frown. I wish to find both of them too, along with Riku of course. I then offer her to come in for some tea. After all she looked really tired. So both of us went inside.
"Kurai Is such an idiot a baka" Toadess mumbled to herself as she looked at me pouring the tea. Yup such an idiot I have to agree with her. Kurai never really think before he makes actions that's what makes it hard to beat him sometimes. Whenever I think back at the battles Kurai and me had it was really interesting cause I can see Kurai using a suicidal type of attack every few seconds. And as an angel I didn't really wish to kill him I wonder sometimes if he knew that already or if he was just being plain stupid. Toadess on the other hand I think is a pacifist but when she battles she takes great thought in using what type of magic and if she should even fight or flight or not. I never could see the reason why both of them got married. Toadess sipped her tea with great delight. But with also haste which caused it to trickle down her cheeks messily I look at her with bit uneasiness but smile. "Kari" She says wiping her mouth. I tilt mai head to signal "what?" She then puts down her teacup and smiles. "What made you marry Rayan/Aoshi?" She said with a smirk. "I never pictured you as a punished angel getting married" I look at the ground slowly and then start. "I've been wondering about that lately too. If Aoshi and Rayan would follow me to my fate of being reborn over and over again, tied to the lord's words of protecting each world with my given power. What if Aoshi and Rayan got tired of it and leave me?" I started to get teary, Which I really despise. It shows weakness, and I hate weakness. Toadess seems to see it easily and then walk over and pat my back. "I'm sure Aoshi loves you very much and will never leave you just because of your fate Also we all know Rayan loves you right?" She lets out her famous goofy laughter. It was so goofy I had to crack a smile no matter what. Toadess stops herself in embarrassment and then sipped more tea. I then nod my head. "Yeah I know Rayan loves me I just hope Aoshi takes over Rayan and then leave me you can never be too sure about devils." I mean really who could trust a devil sometimes? Especially Satan's son, who knows what Aoshi could suddenly do. "Oh stop thinking that way Kari you know Aoshi changed a lot, all he really does is carry around a tea chest and such" Toadess reassured me with a firm pat on the back and then leaned back in her chair. "Well we got to find Kurai right? That's what they want you to do?" she said to me. I completely forgot. "OH Right!" I quickly stood up and went to get my muffler and a long cloak. I wrapped it around and looked back at Toadess. Apparently she wanted to follow as she grabbed her own boots and such. Heh. Well its good to have company I guess.

Riku

Sometimes I wish a veteran of war a priestess and a devil did not raise me. Them being very strong and very powerful made me somewhat dependent on them. I'm not strong enough to protect Mint in my opinion, which made me very upset. I should protect the ones I loved. Mom always told me that and Dad strongly agrees it. The reasons of fighting she says is for justice, loved ones, and uhh what was the last one? I think it was KFC chicken. Heh. So anyway Mint and me decided to look for her dad since apparently she started to get worried about him and ran off from Toadess. I really don't understand her actions quite really, I mean after all I am younger then her. I caught myself staring at her instead of looking at the trail for monsters or anything. She has these really creepy red eyes, which I sometimes catch myself staring at for a while. Mint says I just love her but really sometimes she frightens me. Maybe its my mom genes to which I fear darkness, and since Mint herself is the daughter of a devil (( author note: I am not sure if that's possible Mint was born before Kurai was a devil )). But then again I am half devil myself. Or maybe one quarter wow I am one mixed race. Just then Mint looked at me. "Do you think Rene's soul is really in that shell?" She asked me with some very concerned eyes. I sighed. She has asked me that at least 15 times already. "I can't really say anything about it, but Dad and Mom sensed a soul in there, so I guess yeah that could be Rene's soul. Said it was the same scent and all." Mint sighed too. "I wish Rene would remember Kurai it would be a big shame to have all those memories be erased."

((unfinished...))

--------------------

Rene Posted: Oct 13 2004, 04:07 PM

The Hope of Ria

^>^
Toadess Posted: Oct 16 2004, 07:24 AM

The Flirtatious Elf

That's it!? Aghhh! Write more! Write more!

--------------------

IP: 66.81.38.130
KuraiGekkou Posted: Oct 21 2004, 01:58 AM

The Bishie Devil

chap 5-6]
((could you guys please Criticze the story and stuff. it helps a lot for me as a writer to know what you guys want to see and stuff. or what i should imporve on (other then posting the stories up faster.. -.- and not Toadess i cant show Kurai kissing you XP. ) ))

(currently playing DDR: Let the Beat hit em' - Stone Bros w00t that brings up a writing move and downloading aim 40%... damn Dial up..)

starting from Riku

i look at Mint curiously. Recently she has been very concerned about her father's health. I guess he is becoming a bit too lax when it came to battle. i cant say its from age i think its just from his ego. Kurai was one of the very few survivors of the Ria destruction and the Fyia wars. (even though he never fought in one) Sometimes i think that Mint has actually fallen in love with her own father. I shudder at that thought. but i read in my pyschology class that during some stages such as this the son/daughter could fall in love with their own parent. I think about my mother Kari. Shes ugly. XP. nah i wouldn't say that but shes over 1000 years old or so... i dunt think thats in my age range XP. hehe. well enough of those strange twist of fates in relationships. So far we seen nothing to lead us to Mints father at all. We have just been wandering about the long path to the temple of Oakas.
"umm Riku?" Mint suprises me as i was in deep thought. I look over at her. she studies me deeply with her big red eyes. Geez i think ill never get used to red eyes. i blink "uhh? mint?" i ask her curiously. She then lets out a huge warm smile and then dances around me. "Good your still alive. You scared me their for a while!" she says as she prances around me. I lift up an eyebrow. "yeah.. i am alive.. hooray...." I say slowly.

(geez im so out of ideas at the second... im resorting to randomn cutness..)

[/quote]
--------------------

Rene Posted: Oct 21 2004, 02:21 AM

The Hope of Ria

Didn't you post something like this already?

Mint Kurai thing....u ar3 \/\/i333rd. You and ur pshycology. ::shak3s h3ad::

[quote="Author notes
Now you probably know why i am so stuck on finishing this fanfic O___o;; its so freakin hard to start another fight...

KuraiGekkou

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:33 am
Hmm *scratches head* I don't remember reading that last part. Anyways, -.- I really never thought of Kari getting married. Poor Riku, he doesn't act anything like Kari 0.o. You should put the Lil Ria Bag thing here. The one with Crissy and the other kids. Speaking of Crissy...

*returns from rummaging*

Where's the pic I drew of her last year! Wait... was it last year or the year before... hmm -.- Must be last year cuz I used the sea foam green color on her. She's in one of my notebooks? Ahh! Crissy come back! Crissy or Chrissy O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:42 am
Aili's got brown hair eek Must be Kari now O.o? Or uh that new girl, I can't remember her name sorry. sweatdrop

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAYYYYYYYYY KURO RENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart biggrin  

Rene the Hopeless

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:37 pm
I love the two most recent chapters. I think the transition you made to first person was brilliant- doing the first half in 3rd person, then the second half in 1st. Though I think it would also be good to switch back to 3rd person again once you're ready for the big finisher to the story. Sort of like sandwich that 1st person between the usual 3rd person style.

Comments. Kurai's section was sorta cool and odd at the same time. Had Rachel's characters show back up, which was good. I mostly skimmed through this section, since I should be back studying for exams again... XP

Rayan's section was marvelous. You really dug into his mind and showed how he thought. With exception to "I wouldn't run after my loved ones, would I?" I think you got his character down well enough. Nothing else contradictory to it, at least. And the interaction with Kari was adorable, and very much in character. The "talking inside the mind" thing with Aoshi was also cool.

Then we got to see things from Kari's perspective, about Rene, but moreso about Rayan and Aoshi. Sorta makes you wonder what it's like for her to be married to two different guys at once and put up with them, on top of her inner feelings.

And then Riku. Riku is just plain awesome. You did a good job showing his perspective, and how he feels he can't measure up to Aoshi's or Kari's power to protect Mint. I found it strange that he was afraid of her eyes, though. I mean, he's paranoid over them.

Anyways, good job. I thinks you should do Mint's perspective next, but you have to find a way to get the story moving again at the same time. Like her and Riku reuniting with Kurai and Rene and such, and then continuing on from there.

In conclusion...marvelous. I'm inspired to write our other fanfic again. I wish I didn't have exams, else I'd start right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:33 am
Chapter/Part 7

(whatever you wanna call it...)

"Riku..." Mint uttered a small questioning voice to him. Riku slowly glanced down at Mint who was now resting on his shoulder. "Wha--?" He said lazily lifting one of his eyes open. Both of them sat against a tree resting about, seemingly tired on their quest to find Kurai and Rene. "nothing.." Mint said smiling to herself then snuggling back into Riku's shoulder. Riku let out a sigh and then looked up at the sunlight that drenched between the leaves. He knew Mint was just worried about him constantly, and it sort of annoys him. As if he wasnt the dominant one between the two of them. "makes me feel like a child..." he whispered to himself. Mint giggled. "yes just resting like this with no worries does make you feel like a child dosen't it?" She looked back at him with a smile. Riku sighed. "yeah.. whatever. i guess it does.." He then rolled his eyes and turned back to shutting his eyes and just letting the warm day take over them into a mid-afternoon slumber.

(wow didn't this mess up the time day.. lets think about this.. we just finished Kurai's Dinner with Rene... and didn't Kurai take Rene to Yin? instead? so wouldn't that be in the evening? then we had The couple Rayan/Aoshi and Kari go to the temple... lets just say that was another day. and then 2nd day after the dinner was when Mint and Riku went off to find Kurai and Toadess to come stumbling along into the temple later. There. that makes sense XP continuing on XD!)

Riku heard a sudden jerking sound from behind him like a soft purr. But he relized something was wrong with it seeming they were in a nature setting. Quickly he whiped opened his eyes and grabbed Mint and leaped away from the tree they were at. Surely enough the tree suddenly splitted in half smacking splinters and sawdust around them. Riku tumbled with a frightened Mint across the grassy ground until he rolled into a kneeling stance facing back at what the tree now was just a jagged splintery stump.

"damn it.." Riku let out of his mouth. Surely enough there was the owner of a robotic arm smiling back at them from behind the stump they once rested against. "Jake..." Riku muttered out. Jake slowly extended his arm back twoards his body giving a slight bow to Riku and Mint.
"Is your arm feeling better young spawn of the devil and the angel?" Jake said mockingly. Riku just gritted his teeth and reached for the his special blue Stiger gun he always kept in his jacket. Jake was well aware of it and slowly lifted his head back up. "Go ahead and try to shoot me Riku.. that will only leave Mint unguarded long enough for me to kill her.." He smiled showing a quick jerk of his hand movement. It was too fast for any human to see. Just a quick metallic blur. Jakes long white labcoat whipped about as he slowly started to walk twoards Riku and Mint. Mint was still frightened from the sudden mood change and had just clenched onto Riku for safety. Riku slowly pulled out his gun each step Jake took twoards both of them. "Theres no way.. not even a machine could assasinate in less then a split second..." Riku thought to himself. "He's just trying to place my guard down thats all.." and with that Riku quickly twirled upwards throwing his arm upwards and placing his gun straight aiming twoards Jake's forehead. Jake gave a slow smirk as he saw the gun aiming straight at him.
"Go ahead.. shoot." he said with a calm smile. Riku didn't hesitate he gave out a warcry and shot 3 times straight at Jake's forehead. The gun gave out its loud cry and the force of the gunshot forced Riku's hand back as he quickly placed it straight aiming for Jake's head again. Jake's right arm went up in a blur and all was seen was 3 bright yellow sparks. Jake's arm then reappeared back at his side the same smile was still on Jake's face.

"what happened Riku? did you think you actually shot me?" He said laughing. Riku slowly let out a breath of air and then shock filled his eyes. "what..." He muttered softly and the gun started to shakein his head. "... " he had no words for this momment of fear. Jake slowly rotated his own neck cracking it in varoius spots. "hmm although i did belive something hit me.." He said smiling. "Your have quite remarkable gunsmanship Riku.. i take it is being a hobby for you are the son of a man who makes guns.. am i not correct?" he said slowly placing his hand on his lips thinking thoughtfully." Riku annoyed by his mocking he tossed his gun quickly twoards him and then pulled out two larger guns in his coat pockets. Jake quickly and swiftly turned his hand into a quick metallic blur and slapped away the gun thrown at him. The two guns Riku now held were meant for two hands and are much larger in size. Quickly Riku fired them both off. He fired 2 for each guns before almost falling backwards from the force. Jake seeing the powerful bullets heading his way quickly threw up both of his arms and then turning them into that strange quick metallic blur movement. all was seen was two Large yellow sparks forming and then quickly dissepearing. the other two just missed him completetly.

"Riku... your facing the highest underground technology here... Technology that was never meant for the humans to see cause it was too dangerous. Manipulation of the human body.... The powerful human brain within a equally powerful body.. its remarkably powerful... and purely unstoppable..." Jake said staring down at the palm of his hands. four strange blade like things then emerged from his back and spread out like wings. "come now Riku... i want to see what a human body is only limited to. Become my first experiment with this machine.." He taunted to Riku and fingered him to come up to fight him."

"s**t.." Riku muttered and then thought what his mother would do. he was taught to not let anger come to him and allow him to continue to focus. cause mistakes are easily made when one does not gain focus. His father Rayan seemed to agree with the mother very well on this too. Seeing that gunsmanship requires a lot of focus. Riku carfully thought to himself what weapon he could use to try to throw Jake down with but it seemed Jake could counter any attack that would be thrown at him.

"Riku! let me take him on!" Mint yelled at Riku and then leaped up into a battle stance. She glared down at Jake and jake stared at Mint with much amusment. "hmm? whats this!?" Jake laughed. "You want to kill me right!? to avenge for Rene's death huh? well then come on you big meanie!!" Mints traits from her mother started to shine there. Riku stared at Mint with disbelivement. "Mint what are you doing!? stop it! your not going to be able to take him on!" he then quickly stood up next to her pulling out a strange gun that was then latched onto his arm. "I should protect you Mint.. and i will try my best doing so..." He then stood in front of her and glared Jake down. Mint a bit touched by Riku's caring blushed a bit and then held her hands twoards her chest. "ahh.. but.." Riku quickly turned back at Mint and smiled. "you don't think im going to loose am i?" He smirked.

Jake gave out an annoyed yawn. "You kids... stop stalling the fact i will crush you all into the ground..." He smirked evily and then slapped both of his fist together. It gave off a deafening metallic clang and electricity crackled from between the two fists. "commme on!" He slammed his foot into the ground and the wings on his back shook. Riku slowly turned his head and placed on a serious face. "Alright.. lets do this.." he then slowly crouched down a bit holding the weapon that was latched onto his arm.

Then After another twisted smile on Jake's face. Jake let out a frightning battle cry and dashed twoards Riku so fast his legs seemingly didn't even touch the ground. only some dirt was seen kicked up from underneathe his legs. Quickly his body twisted within mid air swinging a foot down with a slight halt before it reached Riku's body. Riku's small body was thrown to the side and into the ground. With a violent slam. Riku let out a painful cry as he rolled about the ground grabbing his side. "Your father Aoshi was hit in that same spot.." Jake said as he landed on both feet and crossing his arms. "i thought it would be sort of special sharing something like that in a father-son relationship.." Riku then quickly rolled up and held his arm cannon out and fired out a strange green energy blast. It filled Riku's and Jake's face with a green glow. It whooshed over to Jake slamming into his body. Jake was thrown a few steps back, each step containing a strong metallic step. Jake looked at his chest and laughed. "was that all you had Riku? your comeback?" He turned his face upwards and laughed heavier. Riku's eyes didn't fill with fear this time instead he just stared straight forward at Jake's pyschotic eyes. Riku squinted one eye shut trying to hold back the pain rushing about his body. "damn..you.." He said softly under his breath. Riku then threw back his arms and then a subtle green light filled into his weapon latched onto his arm. "alright!" RIku yelled out as his arm started to shake and the weapon giving off a increasingly loud humming noise. ((w00t Just like X )) He then threw both arms forward, his left arm grabbing onto the weapon latched onto his right arm. His dangerously overheated weapon let out a mighty blast that expanded from the weapons mouth and kicked up the grass and dirt around it. It threw back Riku's light body violently and made him fall straight onto his back. "hai!" Riku let out a pained gasp as he landed backwards. The plasma blast crashed forward across the grassy ground and then straight twoards Jake's metallic body. Jake's eyes widened as he saw the blast rush forward and then a wild grin filled his face. Quickly he threw up his arms back into a blur and threw it forward smashing his entire arm straight into the large green blast. His arm shook before it could enter the blasts center but Jake forcing it all the way through slammed straight into the green blasts core, grabbing onto the plasma's center. Seemingly the plasma ball stopped and Jake had gotten a hold of it, like tamming a wild monster. Jake's smile stretched across his face as he stared down at the crouching Riku.

"hm? you seem frightened now Riku.... what happened to your ever-so eager battle mood?" He said looking down from him. The plasma ball pulsated a steady energy from his palm. Slowly Jake lifted up the ball above his head and smiled down at Riku and then slowly his head twisted to Mint. "hehe.." Riku chuckled as his mettalic body was illuminated from the green plasma blast within his palm. "lets have all the effort you put into making this blast destroy Mint shall we Riku?" Jake smiled slowly twisting his head halfway to see Riky from the corner of his eye. His long blonde hair flipped about his mouth and head seemingly reacting to the strange energy flow of the plasma ball. Riku let out an angry gasp of air between his teeth. "I'll kill you!" He threatened. Jake chuckled and then opened up his palm filling the green plasma balls center with his own dark purple energy. The ball increased with a swirling mixture of purple and green energy.

Riku leaped up from his painful crouch and changed his latched on weapon into a metallic fist, then rushed forward twoards Jake throwing his arm forward. "YAHH!!" He let out a loud battle cry before swinging down with fury. Before the fist could contact with Jake a quick blur of Jake's hand once again appeared straight in front of Riku, this time sending Riku to the side after a freash and pure ripping sound was produced. There across Rikus body was a freash rip so perfect as if it was drawn by a pencil. Riku grabbed his chest painfully and sucked air. Jake looked down at Riku and placed a very happy smile on his face. "oops." He said playfully. He then looked down at Mint. "A shame that Kurai won't be able to see his own daughters death..." He then placed his hand on his chin. "but oh yes.. Kurai has already seen his daughter's death once.. oh so he won't have any hard feelings on seeing this one.." he chuckled. "DIE MINT." he said sternly at the frightened Mint. Mint then put on a serious face and leapt up to her feet. "da..." She let out of her mouth having fear controlling her body. Her legs shook and she swallowed violently as she stared straight at Jake.

Jake just smiled and threw his arm down releasing the charged plasma blast. The plasma blast let out a roar of electricty which clung to Jake's hand for a while before sepreating into its own destructive wave of energy. Rushing twoards Mint It cleared the grass into just piles of dirt and created a darkly purple and green glow across the grassy field. Mint yelled out frightened as Riku leaped up rushing forward to try to grab Mint away from the balls path. However jake once again released a quick movement of the hand sending Riku far away from Mints reach. "Riku my dear boy.. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?" he chuckled looking down at Riku with his hands on his hips. "Do you wish to rush to your death too?" He chuckled as the plasma ball exploded behind him. A bright light filled the sky and debris flew across Jakes face and his hair whipped into his face. Riku didn't even blink once the bright light stung his eyes he just continued to stare straight forward in disbelief. "nooo Mint.." He said softly. Riku stared straight at Jakes mocking face and clenched his fists angrily. "What did you do!?" he demanded.

"Oh.. just erased her off the face of this earth thats all.." he said with a smile and a flick ofhis long blonde hair behind him. Suddenly he found himself in a facefault and he quickly whipped to face behind him. All was seen was smoke shrouded in the place once Mint was. but slowly a shadowy figure was seen through it. There revealed a tall gurl with brown hair drapping down her shoulders. An angry look was on her face as she had her hand extended out in front of her. "Jake.. its not very noble or kind of you to fight young children you know? have you no morale or respect for the ways of battle?" Kari spoke as she slowly let her hand down. Behind her stood Toadess holding onto a Frightened Mint. Jake looked about Kari and chuckled. "Why do you speak that way Kari? is it because you are an 'angel?' or supposingly a beliver of this 'god?' " he looked about her curiously. Kari looked at him strangely. "I have become not fully an angel but a punished one. Also my beliefs with God stand firmly. For he is the one who gives me power in battle."

Jake burst out into laughter. "There is no such thing as God Kari... i have proven it." he said pointing to himself. "I am god now. I have made myself even stronger then what this 'god' would have made me into in the begning. You Kari... are no more then just another person's creation perhaps. Just a pawn of somone else." He said looking straight at kari's expression. Kari stared down at him, "How can i be somones creation!? i remembered the time when i was punished by god and i have seen the Angels myself! how can you say a race like that was all created by one person?" she said calmly but apparently very upset with Jake's reply.

"Face it Kari. Why do the Angel's and Devil's fight? Why do the Angel's protect the humans and why do the Devil's want to torture the humans? Why are the Devil's consider bad? and why are the Angel's consider good? There is no reason at all! do you find that balanced any way possible?! you guys are just used for Destruction! Because of the battles you wage with the Devil's greed, is it really justice then? Your creators are no more then normal humans finding it entertaining to put you re-programmed humans to act out something for them.." He said slowly walking twoards Kari.

Kari facefaulted and let out an angry breath of air before unseathing her sword and aiming it straight twoards jake's face warning him to not take another step. "We are all just part of a game Kari. But i have found the truth. I will become one of them and play this fun game of creating supeior races. Or just simply.. i will be god.." He chuckled as he stared straight into Kari's eyes. "i wonder did The creators purposly chose a gurl like you to become a so called angel.." He said softly to her as he lifted up his arm. Kari quickly sucked in the air angrily and brought her blade down Across Jake's face. Jake seeing this quickly lifted up his other arm and grabed the blade with two fingers stopping it completely. Kari's eyes shot open in fear as she strained to push through Jake's two finger grip. Jake smiled and then leaned closer to Kari. "Kari.. Kari.. Face it.. I am god now. There is no such thing as your 'god' that you belived in..." he smiled.

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:33 pm
WHOA! THAT LAST PART WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou for writing more!!!!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:14 pm
._. Rene's Short fanfic Intermission

before the climaxing chapter of Kuro-Rene

KuraiGekkou: we need more spontanous para para dancing
HopelessAngel34: ...
HopelessAngel34: O.o
HopelessAngel34: ::discos::
KuraiGekkou: i havent played DDR for sooo long O-o
HopelessAngel34: ...
HopelessAngel34: ur not playing it at 1 in the morning -.-;
KuraiGekkou: efore the fist could contact with Jake a quick blur of Jake's hand once again appeared straight in front of Riku
HopelessAngel34: and?
HopelessAngel34: yah
KuraiGekkou: yeah
KuraiGekkou: thats where i am
HopelessAngel34: why am i reading this?
KuraiGekkou: :;shrug:
HopelessAngel34: -.-
HopelessAngel34: GO TO SLEEP!
KuraiGekkou: im readddinnggg
HopelessAngel34: u are going to be so tired tomarrow!
HopelessAngel34: I DUN CARE XP
HopelessAngel34: i at least took a long nap!
HopelessAngel34: GO TO SLEEP!!
KuraiGekkou: Rene should probably die in the story
KuraiGekkou: that would make more sense
HopelessAngel34: X.X
HopelessAngel34: NO!
KuraiGekkou: shes dead already
KuraiGekkou: maybe Mint should die too then'
HopelessAngel34: it would make more sense if i just killed u now
KuraiGekkou: ^^;;
KuraiGekkou: oo i know how to end this story..
HopelessAngel34: GAH
KuraiGekkou: i think.
HopelessAngel34: leave me alone i must finish!
KuraiGekkou: haejoi;hjweofhq34opg
HopelessAngel34: rene never died xp
HopelessAngel34: it was all a set up
HopelessAngel34: cus rene had to go undercover
KuraiGekkou: ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
HopelessAngel34: cus she was matt's apprentence for the holy nights
HopelessAngel34: and she had to go to some secret mission
KuraiGekkou: ___________________ <- sweatdrop so heavy it crushed alan
HopelessAngel34: and along the way
HopelessAngel34: she fell in love
HopelessAngel34: and then
KuraiGekkou: DIED
HopelessAngel34: got married
KuraiGekkou: because that somone was Jake!
HopelessAngel34: had a family
HopelessAngel34: and has been living secretly
HopelessAngel34: away
KuraiGekkou: -.-
HopelessAngel34: on earth ^>^
KuraiGekkou: you write your own fanfics lata
HopelessAngel34: and also went back in time and figured out her past
KuraiGekkou: you finish your work
HopelessAngel34: and all the rene's united
KuraiGekkou: blew up
HopelessAngel34: they turned back into me
HopelessAngel34: they killed alan
KuraiGekkou: here you are?
KuraiGekkou: -.-
HopelessAngel34: and blew up school
HopelessAngel34: so
KuraiGekkou: But then Alan released the demons inside hiM!
HopelessAngel34: there was no more essays
KuraiGekkou: AND TURNED INTO A CUTE LOOKING BRIDGET
KuraiGekkou: or momiji
KuraiGekkou: maybe Bridget
HopelessAngel34: but rene didnt care
KuraiGekkou: cause he gets a teddy bear.
HopelessAngel34: cus there was no essay
HopelessAngel34: and she went to bed
HopelessAngel34: and slept
HopelessAngel34: zzzzzzzzzzzz
KuraiGekkou: w00t
KuraiGekkou: awsome story
KuraiGekkou: now i must finish this story
HopelessAngel34: yes
HopelessAngel34: yes
HopelessAngel34: it should get a noble prize

KuraiGekkou

Toadess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:15 pm
No tiiiiiimmme! Will read later. I will. Yes. Yes. OK. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:38 pm
Gah! Once again, Kari doesn't believe in a god. Oh well, as long as it goes along with your plot. I could write a whole essay on the evolution of Kari through time and fanfics.  

LadyLight
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:50 pm
Well then, why don't u, Aileen? Seeing as we're all confused about your charrys, I mean.

Finally Gaia works for me again. Yayyyy...anyways, already made comments to you via IM, but I'll quickly recap here. Shorter paragraphs my friend. Much easier to read, and more concise.

Kari shouldn't get angry. You had Riku say himself that she didn't, so why did why when fighting Jake?

Danged good fighting. Has that nice drama and junks. Protect that girlfriend! XP Yeah I guess that wraps up what I feel like saying. I said more earlier, but eh, I'm done for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:47 pm
Chapter/Part 8

(Thank you for the comments punks XP Sorry Aili didnt mean to go against your charry but you know.. had to have some religious gurl in this kind of story XP Special thanks for Ky btw for some part of this story)

Quickly Jake threw Kari's blade away from him with the flick of his finger as he slowly smiled down at her. Kari stumbled backwards letting out another suprised exclaimation. Toadess saw this and slowly looked at Jake frightened.

"Your not human..." She said softly angrily. "but you no god either.. your just a monster.. a sick monster.. a power hungry disguisting MONSTER!" She yelled at Jake angrily before summoning forth her own levitating golden blade in front of her. The blade shone against the afternoon warm sun ((yes its afternoon now)) She then quickly threw her pointed finger twoards Jake's direction with a loud battle cry. The blade ripped through the air aiming straight twoards Jake's body.

Jake Calmly turned twoards the blade and stood absoutly still not moving his arms up at all. The blade then Slammed into some solid object just in front of Jake's face that let out a subtle blue glow before dissepearing. Jake let out a small chuckle before the blade fell twoards the ground.

"Stop it Toadess darlin.. Your just too funny." He then held back his head and let a louder laugh. Toadess's eyes filled with rage before she then pointed her finger into the air again summoning out more golden dappled weapons. Axes, Swords, daggers, and arrows filled the sky above Toadess. Mint looked up at the weapons with awe. Toadess's hand shook as if she was holding them all up in the air. For a brief second she took a deep breath and then quickly threw her hand forward.

"HAA!!!!" She yelled out and all the weapons flew twoards Jake like a massive tidal wave. Jake stood still closing his eyes and had a confident smile all over his face. The weapons smashed all about him. The weapons hit the same strange blue light around him, and then fell twoards the ground letting out a heavy metal clunk. After they all fell twoards the ground Jake opened his eyes and stared straight at Toadess with a smile.

"hehe.. Entertaining..." He smirked and then threw back his arms letting out a mighty inhumane roar. The blue circular barrier revealed its true form around him and then slowly expanded around him. Kari saw what was about to happen and quickly turned to Toadess Mint and Riku.

"everyone! please get down!" She yelled out as she rose her sword up in front of her face and placing herself in front of The 3. Riku didnt move but instead rushed to his mothers side.

"Let me fight with you Mother!" He yelled out slowly holding his arm cannon up in front of his face imitating his mother. "I can fight off the blast too!" Kari looked down at her son with a touched expression but quickly made the serious mother face that only a son would know.

"Sorry... but.. i can't let you..." she then lifted her other hand and gave a simple wave motion. This summoned a gust of wind twoards Riku and brushed him back into Toadess's arms. There Toadess grasped onto Riku and Mint tightly before retreating behind a tree. Riku quickly tried to fight out of Toadess's grip.

"NO!! LET ME GO!" He yelled out. Jake's blue barrier then begun to throb in size and give off a violent electicity around it. the electricity struck various objects around him and ripped up the ground around. One bolt of lightning quickly leaped twoards Kari's sword striking it and causing her body to stumble back slightly. Kari quickly ragained her ground as her sword glowed a subtle blue from the electicity.

Toadess Quickly held Riku down against the tree and then touched the tree comanding it to cover the 3 with its powerful roots. Quickly the tree grew roots out of the ground and cover up the 3.

"Foolish Riku.. you no not what destruction your about to see..." She looked straight at The young rayan with some anger in her eyes. Mint remained quiet as she slowly peeked from the roots.

"Is this the move my father fear so much? and studied so much to evade?" She slowly whispered to herself.

Quickly Jake's eyes flashed and his entire body shook from the strong electricty. He then let out an insane smile. His eyes was no more of a humans but a frightning glowing white. He then slowly moved his arms up and then produced a strange electric blade in front of him. He grasped the blade slowly and all the electricity around him flew into a stream twoards the false sword. Digging deep within him, Jake pulled from some unknown source just enough strength to catapult himself into the air.

At the height of his jump, Jake raised his sword with a cry. Bright lightning laced down and connected with his crackling sword, which channeled the energy. A constant stream of lightning suspended Jake in the air. The electricity danced and swirld around him. Up there he seemed to have sucked the energy from an unknown source, as if draining the skies iteself. Using His Blade, Jake concentrated the lightning into a single, giant, stream of blue swirling electricity that pierced the clouds.

"INDIGNATION!!!" He yelled out with his voice echoing througout the field.

With a flash, he tossed his small false sword Down at Kari Trailed with another giant, blue, sword, made entirely out of lightning. With a heave that split the sky. The ground about Kari split also before the Blade even hit the ground and the whole frields kicked up rocks from various places. The giant Electric blade stabbed downward into the soft grassy ground. Finally, no longer able to pierce any further into the earth, the blade compressed into a white hot dome. It remained like that for just a split second. Then beams of white light shot out of it and the dome erupted in a blinding flash. Jake Crossed his arms and smiled down at The destruction he had just produced as his body slowly fell twoards the ground

"Feel the power of the perfected Indignation...." he whispered softly.

((not completed.))

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:18 pm
((tch, giving my uber-cool move to an evil guy. xp j/k j/k))  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff