Want to write a novel this summer?
  YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
  I'll try!
  Nope. Too busy.
  *gold*
View Results

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:23 pm
I was thinking about Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) and I realized that I do a lot of writing during summer. It hit me - we should have a Gaia Novel Writing Summer! People who are part of this guild (and maybe other people on Gaia) should try to write an entire novel over the summer!

Even if I'm the only one doing this, hopefully I can at least get a couple of supporters - it really helps me to keep writing if I have people bugging me to do so. lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:09 pm
Sounds like fun!

I'll think about it... and if I don't write a novel, I will happily bug you to write yours. ninja  

Collote
Crew

Marshy82

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:15 pm
Good idea!!! ^.^ Sounds like A LOT of fun!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:24 pm
That would rule!  

josh the lost soul

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:56 pm
Yay! I'm so excited now!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:09 am
I actually wrote the first three pages of my novel today in math class. (Technically it was yesterday since it's after midnight for me right now, but oh well.) That's the first time I've written for pleasure this entire year! I think it's a good start to my Ganowrisum. Hopefully I'll make a large dent in it when I'm on vacation next week...  

dragongirl187

Priestess of Neptune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm
I'm all for the idea. I'll be writing at least part of a novel this summer as well, so I won't be only "bugging" you about doing it. I would start a competition with you as to who can write more, but that would be silly, and might end up in a poorly-written piece. So instead, I'll say 'cheers' to writing a novel with you (at the same time as, I mean).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:42 pm
Sounds awesome! I'll hopefully be getting a lot of writing done this summer, although I don't know if I'll be working specifically on a novel.  

penandpaper67
Captain

Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces