Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Finally! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:10 am
Majora's Mask has been released on the VC.

Now I'm gonna go buy a 20 doll hair card and get both OoT and MM and rekindle with my youth. Being my third and second favorite games (Respectively) in the Zelda franchise, I'm ashamed I've been w/o them for so long...But the Collector's addition is too expensive and hell if I can find a N64 console anywhere anymore...Well, actually, I can, quite easily...But this is easier! Gaaawd. Now, time to get my tingle on.

I find it funny that my last topic was about Majora's Mask as well...It's SCURY!  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:13 am
Majora's Mask is my favorite in the series. I still have the original game though, so I don't really need this virtual copy. Still it is pretty sweet.

On an unrelated note I am guessing from your sig that you like Sly Cooper. Did you hear about Sucker Punch's Sly 4 reference?  

Owwin

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:23 am
Owwin
Majora's Mask is my favorite in the series. I still have the original game though, so I don't really need this virtual copy. Still it is pretty sweet.

On an unrelated note I am guessing from your sig that you like Sly Cooper. Did you hear about Sucker Punch's Sly 4 reference?

Twilight Princess has that honor (Of being my favorite)

As for the reference, was it the one where you see Sly Cooper 4 on the movie theater's now playing section in inFamous?

I've only just become a Sly Cooper fan about 5 months ago (Even though I own it, I have yet to play SC3), but it's definitely my new favorite platforming series...Over Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and hell, even Mario...Well, I wouldn't go that far, but still...I'm a fan. So yeah, I can't wait for SC4...That's why I haven't played 3 yet. Because I want official confirmation of 4 before I delve into it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:17 am
MM came out on Europe VC ages ago. I stopped playing it because I hate the time limit. Ruins the game for me.  

Super Cheesio

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:15 pm
Well, then it's obvious I'm not an European.

And, though time limits are my biggest pet peeves in games, I never rally saw the clock in Majora's Mask as one. I rather liked to think of it as an event indicator, seeing as how I never really struggled with completing certain quests/dungeons/events in time. And the fact that the there was a clock to help display the liveliness of the world was much more exciting then the time halting towns in OoT. But I can see how some would think otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:26 pm
yea i agree with deadite
i don't really care about the time limit, i find it gives the game a twist that ooc didn't have
ribbin and i recently played it, and i have to say it is one of my favorite zelda games, and its probably due to the time limit
i like how the story line happens in 3 days and that there are so many components to the story that occur in just those 3 days. i also like all the masks and having to rush to get them. sometimes being under stress can be fun : )

and its not like it makes the game impossible, i really like it : )

Kagura_Sohma

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:52 pm
I really never see it as a time limit because I only ever really reach the end of it during the Anju and Kafei quest. I love how the game basically inserts Link into the movie Groundhog Day. I get the feeling I'm going to feel more rushed by the time limit than usual on my next play, though. I've already planned out a way to finish the game (with all 20 Happy Masks and the finished Bombers Notebook) with as few trips back in time as possible, and that's going to involve making the most out of my three days every time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:29 pm
Awesome, I have the GC and the N64 version. I might get it on VC although i have nop points, I have never bought anything on VC and I've had my Wii for a year starting next week already  

0Toon-Link0

Spooky Tanuki

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:37 pm

I already have the game on N64 and the GameCube compilation disk, so I won't be getting it again on Virtual Console. After having read the manga adaptation recently, I do feel like playing through the game sometime soon.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm
Sweet, MM is one that I had much fun with. That moon gets so close by the third day. xd  

Fusion_X_ Rebirth

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 pm
I already announced this last night, gosh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:07 pm
I'm really happy about this since MM is one of my favorite games. We need to get our wi-fi working, though; our third copy of OoT needs a playmate. XD  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Undesired Insanity

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:36 pm
WAH?!

This just made my day! :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:51 pm
MM annoyed me D; I couldn't deal with the time limit.

OoT remains as my favorite, followed by a tie of Wind Waker and Four Sword.
/fail  

Le Chapeau

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:25 pm
Ah, I loved MM. It really made you feel like you had to make the most of your time.

And who could forget that manic Odolwa? xd

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces