Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:29 pm
A large border area that only permits the hyouton clan members access to the fine place. The gates to the border only open with a blood sample. Inside the border is a large dojo then as you go in the back you will find a giant pond type training field so the hyouton's may harness their power

Dojo:
User Image

Pond:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:54 am
Luo found the small keypad on the front gate. He put the blood on it, and the gates slowly opened. He walked inside and began looking around for the sword. He needed to get it back to Hero.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:58 am
The jounin arrived at the dojo and got in but noticed a man standing there... "You hav mizukami which means you must have killed my sensei.... prepare to die" The jounin charged at the man but got caught in a bunch of paper bombs and wires and water brought hero's four stolen sword over to him "My name is Minato...." Minato tightened his grip on the wires about to lit them

((Ok so what happened is another mizukami illusion now hero is this minato person and the jounin is the illusion))

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:03 pm
((So...Hero isn't dead? He's just using the illusion to look like Minato and create the jounin?))

Luo walked in on what seemed like a battle. He saw the jounin who attacked Hero, and instantly knew the man holding the wire must have been Hero's student. He jumped next to him and pulled out a kunai just in case. "Hero's student? I'm Luo Ushio, one of his other students."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:15 pm
((Well sorta like that see he is hiding himself as minato a jounin of the mist and fake his death the hero you have 'dead' at your house is a clone of hero with the illusion of mizukami because I am tried of being hero right now and instead of killing him off I just fake his death and made him into a new person))

Minato looked at luo "Nice to meet you but hero was my old sensei as you see I am now a jounin and hold a sec " Minato lit the wire on fire with a blue flame then destroy the jounin in a hellish cold flaming explosion "Lets go see him"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:19 pm
((Got it.))
Luo shielded his eyes at the sight of the blue flames burning the man, and his yells of pain. He quickly nodded and headed back to his home, showing Minato the way.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:21 pm
Minato followed  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:50 pm
Zane arrived at the border area and put in a sample of his blood at the gates. The gates automatically opened and Zane grinned. "Wow, this is pretty cool!" he exclaimed as he walked to the dojo at the end. Zane sat down on the ground and immediatly went to studying the scroll given to him by his father.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:02 pm
"I've seen this one used before!" Zane exclaimed as he remembers seeing the brother of the leader of Akatsuki perform this technique when he was fighting some other nin in the Ice Forest in the snow village. "Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique) After forming the needed handseals, the user will touch the ground, causing columns of ice to rise from the ground at her foe. If caught, the ice will rise up around her target and imprison them. they can also use this technique as a defensive measure, raising the ice to form a shield against incoming attacks," Zane read aloud. "Okay then lets get started!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:22 pm
Hero watched zane and smiled as a ghostly figure appeared behind hero "He reminds me of you my son." Hero smiled "Ya but atleast he knows he has a father. what I am worried about is oroami" Hero's father nodded "He indeed is a problem but don't worry your uncle will set him straight." Hero sighed "Ya but remember my reaction when you first appeared . Hero's dad laughed and disappeared  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:30 pm
Zane practiced the handsigns for learning the jutsu until he managed to get it down flawlessly 1/10

"Hero goes...Hyourou no Jutsu!" Zane exclaimed as he performed the handsigns and clasped his hands on the ground. As he did so a small breeze whisped past Zane. "This is going to be tougher than I thought," Zane sighed 2/10

"AGAIN!" Zane exclaimed as he tried to emphasize the water chakra. Suddenly, a bit of water seeped out of the ground causing tiny puddles around Zane. 3/10

"One more time!" Zaen exclaimed as he slammed his palm to the ground. This time the water shot upwards splashing Zane in the face. "Urgh...not this again," Zane vented in frustration. 4/10

"HYOUROU NO JUTSU!" Zane cried out as he slammed his palm into the ground, this time inputting more of the wind chakra than the water. A strong gust of wind whirled around Zane's feet. 5/10  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:47 pm
"Okay Zane come on you can do this!" Zane exclaimed as he focused all of his chakra on the palm of his hands. Zane clasped his hand down on the floor and focused on both the wind and water elements. This time several small geysers of water shot up from the ground around Zane. 6/10

"Again!" Zane commanded himself as he attempted the jutsu again. This time one small pillar of ice emerged from the ground infront of him. "Whew...looks like I'm making progress!" 7/10

"I'm getting close!" Zane shouted as he slammed his hand onto the ground. This time several small pillars of ice shot up from the ground around Zane. 8/10

"Okay Zane...you can do this, just relax, concentrate." Zane muttered as he closed his eyes and began to gather the chakra inside of him. 9/10

Zane's eyes burst open as he forced the handsigns for the jutsu. "HYOTON: Hyourou no Jutsu!" Zane cried out as he placed his hand on the ground and fused together the wind and water elements. Columns of ice shot up from the ground and encircled Zane as if they were shielding him from any incoming attacks. "BOOSHA! I DID IT!" 10/10  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:43 pm
Zane gathered the snow that lied in the hyoton dojo and began to practice snow manipulation. Like water manipulation, Zane spread his chakra across the snow and began to control the snow with his hands, beggining with making a circle through the air. After a while he began to perform a figure 8 with the snow and then zigzaging the snow through the air. Zane continued doing this for the next hour in order to perfect the manipulation technique.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 am
"Alright it's time to get wet and learn how to breath underwater!" Zane exclaimed as he removes his clothing and runs towards the lake. Once at the foot of the lake Zane jumps in headfirst into the lake and dives underwater. 1/5

Once underwater Zane attempted to remove the oxygen from the water but was not too sucessful. 2/5

Zane continued attempting to remove the oxygen and breath but nothing was working and he was running out of oxygen. Zane quickly dashed to the surface and gasped for air. "Whew! That was close..." 3/5

Zane went back under to the bottom of the pond and continued attempting to extract the oxygen from water 4/5

After much work, Zane was finally able to breath underwater by extracting oxygen from the water using his chakra. Zane stayed under the water for several minutes until he felt that he got it down until he went back up to the surface. 5/5  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:14 am
Hero turned back to minato and study Zane's training  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items