yesplzkthx
View Results

Saxophone Hero

Fashionable Combatant

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:04 am
I can't put it down and now I can't get used to Squeak Squad again. gonk

Discuss now  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:22 am
I got it because I wanted to play those old games I could on super star ultra. I loved the old school games and the new mini games they put into it. I think I still had to beat the true arena before I got distracted by other games XD  

SirBud

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:58 pm
Uh, cool story bro. KSSU is pretty cool. I really liked the new minigames, but the lack of a single-cart co-op mode for the game is an atrocious let-down. It would not have been hard to download each game seperately, and it could have "load times" as the game is being sent to the other cart. The best part about Superstar is the co-op play.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm
Meta_Fish
Uh, cool story bro. KSSU is pretty cool. I really liked the new minigames, but the lack of a single-cart co-op mode for the game is an atrocious let-down. It would not have been hard to download each game seperately, and it could have "load times" as the game is being sent to the other cart. The best part about Superstar is the co-op play.
This. :c I can't beat the True Arena because I suck, I'm the only person I know with KSSU, and the AI is stupid. xd  

5ir Psycho 5exy

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:34 pm
Just use Rock Kirby to become invincible and don't use partners and the true arena is easy...er.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:35 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish
This. :c I can't beat the True Arena because I suck, I'm the only person I know with KSSU, and the AI is stupid. xd

The answer is Hammer. Seriously. xd  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:53 pm
Wantcookie
-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish

That was how I beat Helper to Hero, but it's not quite working out for me against the final four. sweatdrop I've been to Galaxia Knight twice, but usually Wham Bam Jewel gets me.

EDIT: Is it really easier if you don't use Helpers? Because they're not helping anyway. mad  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:54 pm
-Zephyrotica-
That was how I beat Helper to Hero, but it's not quite working out for me against the final four. sweatdrop
Are tornado and hi jump still the most broken powers in existence, or can you even get ahold of those?  

Owwin

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:56 pm
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-
That was how I beat Helper to Hero, but it's not quite working out for me against the final four. sweatdrop
Are tornado and hi jump still the most broken powers in existence, or can you even get ahold of those?
I consider Yoyo and Plasma fairly broken, but Hammer is as cheap as it gets.

(Tornado? Hi jump? What? @_@')  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:00 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-
I consider Yoyo and Plasma fairly broken, but Hammer is as cheap as it gets.

(Tornado? Hi jump? What? @_@')
What Super Star has no tornado or hi jump? I CAN'T PLAY IT NOW NO IT CAN GO TO HELL!

I guess yoyo can make up for it.  

Owwin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:24 pm
Wantcookie
-Zephyrotica-
Meta_Fish

cool

Owwin
I guess yoyo can make up for it.

You know it, I know it, Gazer Spiral can't be beat!

But of course Mike will always be one of my favorite abilities up there.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:18 am
I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but I have already played the hell out of Kirby Super Star for SNES. Are there many differences/new features compared to that version that would warrant playing through the DS version?  

OMG SHINY PIDGEY

SirBud

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:57 am
OMG SHINY PIDGEY
I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but I have already played the hell out of Kirby Super Star for SNES. Are there many differences/new features compared to that version that would warrant playing through the DS version?

Well there is a new game with in it that you play as Meta Knight so that alone did it for me. There are new mini games as well as some small new features but besides that it is essecntially the same game once more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image
There are a few "harder versions" of some of the other games, but it's pretty much the same game.
And yes, The True Arena, use HAMMER. xD

Ice Crystal Dragon

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm
OMG SHINY PIDGEY
IT'S KIRBY ******** SUPERSTAR

THAT ALONE WARRANTS A PLAYTHROUGH OF THE DS VERSION

THIS STUFF IS LIKE CRACK  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out