Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Freightened

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Gold for clicking topic
View Results

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:57 pm
Alright,
I want to get the Opinions and advice from everyone first.

(1) I tend to walk around and I'll hear something behind me, when i whirl around nothing will be there. [Footsteps]
(2) When i sleep, i invite my dog to sleep on the bed with me. Sometimes My dog will violently jolt awake and stare a something for a while. Sometimes he'll growl a bit or quickly plop down right up against me.
(3) I'll be walking around, doing something when suddenly i get a very uncomfortable eerie feeling and freeze. It's like someone or something is watching me with intent to do something bad.
(4) Sometimes i'll set something down and leave it for a while, then later i'll return and it isn't there. When i look around it's not anywhere, and then, it's right where i had put it to begin with.
(5) I have a hallway in my room where i feel completely paranoid, uncomfortable, edgy, afraid, cornered.

Please help me,
It's starting to scare me...  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:29 pm
Sounds like you have a very unpleasant spirit.
What I suggest, is try doing an EVP session with it. If you don't get any answers that way. And it still continues to act like that. Then you might have to say this (and say it FIRMLY) "If there is ANYTHING in this house, with the intention of harming the people in this home. THEN LEAVE!"

I've actually had to do this, and it sucks, but be firm and stand your ground. If things get worse from there, you might need an exorcism.

Ketchup Is Not Real o_O

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:49 am
it sounds like you may have a poultergiest. i suggest you try to get rid of it as quickly as possible. have you done anything recently that may have caused you to have a poultergiest?  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:53 pm
No, i just kinda live my life, but i do remember that i dug around in the upstairs and founds an old family heirloom which was an old decorative sword. Did it do anything? I mean, we've also done a lot of cleaning and thrown some stuff out and other things, but i don't know anything that could have done that. Unless when me and my friends were playing around with some 'summoning' thing she found in her basement, but it's just a little circular board game.  

BassGBaby

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:58 pm
And kind of an update, just recently, starting about four or three days ago, i'm hearing what sounds like voices. They are TALKING to me, i'm not sure what to do, my dad says he hasn't heard anything and my brother said to too. I'm the youngest in the family btw. But i hear things talking now, it's alarming...!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:36 pm
from a scientific point of view have an electrition come and see if there are any energy leaks >.> i think thats what its called <.< anyway see if theres somthing emmiting electricity  

deadtothecold
Crew

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:59 am
wait, wait, back up a minit! did you say a circular summoning board game? an ouja bourd?? (i think thats how its spelled)
for god sake, never use one of those things! they might seem fun but they actually bring forth bad spirits and demons, i suggest you get rid of the spirit as quickly as possible before anything really bad happens  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:09 am
Um, you mean a Ouija board?
Hunny, those things are not something to be played with. They are meant for contacting spirits. And only people who truly know how to use one should. But if you have NO idea what you're doing. Don't mess with them! That might be what's in your house! It could have followed you. Which is not good.

And from the sounds of it, you picked up not a so nice one.  

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FEBRUARY17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:43 am
There might be a power leak or something like that. but I feel like that to sometimes in my room. but I found out that there was a power leak thingy.
lol but I do not think ur crazy or anything. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm
it seams like something silmer problem i have neutral  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:51 am
Ever heard of being paranoid? -^^- I suggest you try and relax and think of other things, if things continue to be weird, then look into more detail.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games