Submit

The Fetish Faerie

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:47 pm
Ok, if anyone read my thread on the Fashion forum I was looking for plugs and whatnot. Ok I found these beautiful ones http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=4497 and the problem, they are a 0g. Now I am 2g, I don't want to be at a 0 but look at the beauty that are these spirals.

Question:
If I stretch my ears to a 0 for the wedding, then replace them with my 2's after is there a possiblity that they will go back to a 0? I plan to taper, I did see tapers for 0's at Hot Topic and etc. I will want to do it about 3 months before the wedding so they will be healed and not sore so I am not focusing on the pain during our vows and etc.

Sorry if my question is unclear I will clarify if needed smile

Also I do know they can email you with a notice that 2's in stock but I am just wondering if the above is still ok to do, if I go with another set of spirals or plugs and whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:26 am
First off, stretching should never be painful, mild discomfort yes, but if its painful you're doing it wrong.

There's no guarantee that they'll shrink back down, its likely that they will but it all depends on your body.

Also go to 1g first as a stop gap between 2g and 0g. Its a lot better on your ears than a 2mm jump. Another option here would be to tape up with PTFE or Bondage tape.

Another option here is seeing as there's a lot of variation in the size due to the nature of organic jewellery, is to go on the BAF forums to the Ask Myriah section and ask her to give you the sizings of the wearable and how true to 0g they are. Then you can request for that pair, its no guarantee that you'll get it but its worth a shot.

Sorry for the info dump, I hope I answered what you were after.

Annihilation Sky

The Fetish Faerie

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:22 am
Annihilation Sky
First off, stretching should never be painful, mild discomfort yes, but if its painful you're doing it wrong.

There's no guarantee that they'll shrink back down, its likely that they will but it all depends on your body.

Also go to 1g first as a stop gap between 2g and 0g. Its a lot better on your ears than a 2mm jump. Another option here would be to tape up with PTFE or Bondage tape.

Another option here is seeing as there's a lot of variation in the size due to the nature of organic jewellery, is to go on the BAF forums to the Ask Myriah section and ask her to give you the sizings of the wearable and how true to 0g they are. Then you can request for that pair, its no guarantee that you'll get it but its worth a shot.

Sorry for the info dump, I hope I answered what you were after.

I know about the pain thing, it shouldn't hurt but usually when I stretch my ears they may throb for about a day...yes I took about 7 month gaps between each stretch, they throbbed not horribly it was just annoying more than anything. But thanks was helpful smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:22 am
Maybe these as an alternative, they're the same design just different inlay and your size is in stock.

Another option is to try to get the straight from Tawapa.

Annihilation Sky

The Fetish Faerie

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:38 am
Annihilation Sky
Maybe these as an alternative, they're the same design just different inlay and your size is in stock.

Another option is to try to get the straight from Tawapa.

*orgasms* Those are the most BEAUTIFUL pieces of jewerly I have ever laid my eyes across and they are similar to what I like and the ones I posted. Oh I can't wait til my fiance puts more money on the Money Card so I can get them.. *happy as a dog with a bone*  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:01 am
Glad I could help mrgreen

Annihilation Sky

Gore Shock

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Yeah I would go with the second ones.
No joke, I've been waiting for those first damn seraphins to come in since December.
They don't even make them in the size I need now.
I was thinking of buying them in like 1/2 and wear ear skins to fill up extra space. XD
That would so not work. =[
ATM I have realllly loose 5/8. =[

Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces