Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anyone ever hear of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever seen or heard about this Anime?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:00 pm
I don't Know Why I'm posting this here I'm posting it in some other Anime Related Guilds for anyone that ever heard of this Anime Season 2 is out for those that don't know this Anime WATCH IT! unless your not into comedys then you can go......... where ever you go after you die....yeah...But nayway for those that have watched the anime support HURUHISM!!!!!

((And for Moderators angry at me for this message sorry just spreading the message delete if you must crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:23 pm
Out in japan. Just came out. I doubt there are even fan subs of it yet.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:48 am
Just came out in Japan? I actually dont think so. I remember seeing Caramelldansen...videos or whatever with the characters from that show dancing to it awhile back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:05 am
That's the first season. The second season just came out, I think literally today. Edit: after research, it came out on the 21st. So yeah technically today for japan. And they are playing the new episodes in chronological order with the first season. They just aired the first new episode, and the other new episodes will be dispersed throughout the first season. Oh man my head hurts just thinking about how they set that series up. It seems bamboo leaf rhapsody happened before the boredom of haruhi suzumiya.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:22 am
Yup the second season is brand new. The first season aired last year.

Haruhi is weird anime which tells about Haruhi, crazy highschool girl with absolutely no life. Seriously weirdest series ever. You should watch it, if you dont care much for your minds health...  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:45 am
Well if you can watch evangelion or bobobo, Haruhi won't be that bad, but the way they set up the second season, is just weird.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:10 pm
Well its not like the first season wasn't weird as well. I never actually finished watching season one of this anime. The out of sequence episodes just annoyed me. I did like the parody Lucky Star did of this anime though. That was classic.  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games