Welcome to Gaia! ::

HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Back to Guilds

for all HIMYM fans, and fans of the actors 

Tags: jason segel, alyson hannigan, neil patrick harris, josh radnor, cobie smulders 

Reply Older episodes
Season 4, Episode 24: The Leap

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Panda Epidemic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:18 am
Season finale, folks, I know you guys have opinions on it! Plus, we need to keep this going until next seaaaaaaaaaason. Actually, I'm just happy there will be another one.

My boyfriend was giving me doubts saying they would say who the mother was in the last episode and end it. and I was all, 'psssssssh, even if they did, they could still have at least another season with knowing the mother!' I mean, honestly, I under it's called How I Met Your Mother, and that's a big part of the show, but I just love hearing all the little stories. Everyone in that show is a friend I wish had but never will. They're my people!

Anyway, back to the topic on hand. the goat? barobin (barney/robin, please suggest more clever name smashes)? WHAT DID YOU THINK, GUILDIES?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm
i dont think barobin will last. and i totally agree with there could be another season with knowen the mother. the goat was hilarious and i loved the end where they jumped!  

mooinkie

fuzzyblob2007

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 pm
i loved that episode and was soo sad that the season ended sad the goat was soo random!! XD thats wat makes it funny tho!! how i met your mother is just some show and they just add some random things to it! lol. luvv that showw!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:21 pm
Hmm... I wonder how Barney and Robin are gonna work it out... Knowing the writers, they'll be the couple who didn't plan on it, but ended up having twenty kids by the end of the series. XD

I hope they bring back the heart of the show in the next season. This one basically centered around how Ted was being a jerk for a year...  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:30 pm
i didnt find the thing with the goat nearly as funny as it was built up to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:59 pm
I think they could have done more with the goat if they wanted to. It was really could have been a lot funnier. But barney and robin are a perfect couple.  

has90210

Ashes N Audio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:41 pm
Perhaps Robney?
xD

Sounds like Rodney, haha xD

Older episodes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items