Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Kitty Hat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:15 am
I think this is the first project of mine that I've ever gotten around to posting on here. Probably because it's the only thing I've done lately that wasn't just a simple scarf.

KITTY HAT!

User Image

It's a little large for my head size, which is kind of a failing of the pattern I modeled it off of... it didn't offer measurements of any sort. It's also not quite as long as I'd like. Regardless, I'm happy with it. It's my first hat, and it came out better than I would have expected. The hat is certainly wearable... and I'm already working on Version 2.0 with the extra skein I bought.

I'm hoping to iron out a definitive pattern for this, though... something a little bit more specific than the one I followed. The internet needs kitty hat patterns that are better than this one: http://kittyville.com/knit/kitty_hat.html.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:50 am
I'm working on that hat now kittyville for me and the devil hat for my bf, but the hat is way to long for my head and my gauge was perfect so I'm going to have to modify it like crazy.  

~neko neko kitty~

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:09 pm
~neko neko kitty~
I'm working on that hat now kittyville for me and the devil hat for my bf, but the hat is way to long for my head and my gauge was perfect so I'm going to have to modify it like crazy.

When I was working on it, I thought it was going to be too long for my head, so I shortened it up... and it turned out that I was wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:48 pm
DecemberFlower
~neko neko kitty~

When I was working on it, I thought it was going to be too long for my head, so I shortened it up... and it turned out that I was wrong.
Yeah I'm sending the beanie to my bf now  

~neko neko kitty~

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:52 am
~neko neko kitty~
DecemberFlower
~neko neko kitty~

Yeah I'm sending the beanie to my bf now

I hope it fits. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:26 pm
cool hat,  

I be me
Vice Captain

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:53 pm
Thanks. I'm almost finished with v. 2.0. It fits me much better, and I just have to add the ears when I have the chance.

Then more pictures. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:05 pm
kawaii~ heart  

RainbowBubbles

Sparkling Loiterer

14,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pizza Dude

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:22 pm
Awesome hat cool