Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
If you were a Sailor Scout.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Atheira

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:39 pm
What would you be called, what would you stand for, what would your uniform look like, and what would be your power question

I would be called Sailor Angel 4laugh I would stand for life & happiness wink My uniform would be white & sky blue and I would have white boots, I would have a pair of white wings, and a white & gold staff with a white orb on top. And my power would be over light. How about you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:04 am
Hmmm.....if I was a Sailor Scout my name would be Sailor Eris, and my Sailor outfit would be a gothic/lolita, black collar, red bows, torso would be a black and red corset, skirt would be black, and my shoes would be red.

My power would be confusion and I'd have a sythe xd  

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Tokie-Bear3000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:54 am
if i were a sailor sout i would be sailor earth i mean come on mother earth here keep the planit safe and pluse my outfit would look kinda hippie ish  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:45 am
If I was a female, and if I was a sailor scout... I would want time as a power. To be able to alter time on the macro scale to that of quantum time would be a great power. To be able to be in two places at once where you can have time flow both forward and backwards at the same time. Of course I'd be a melee fighter and I'd be able to slow time and speed it up. So that in an instant in their time I could own the hell out of someone or dodge attacks easily or appear behind them.

Main attacks would be:

Serpentine Barrier - An attack that alters macro time to the chaos that is quantum time.

Serpentine Grip - Slows the enemy's perception of time.

My getup would be the basic senshi gear but in black and purple. I'd call myself Sailor Khronos.  

Ryuondo

iiPuppyGrrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 pm
saying: I am Sailor Love I stand for pure love and theres no way you can take away that girls heart its not a pure one anway  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:22 pm
hmmmmm i dont know thats a real hard one.  

atefood24

kohaku moonbeam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:05 am
If I were a Sailor Scout, I would be Sailor Sol. I would stand for peace and happiness. My skirt would have orange and yellow stripes. Both of my bows would consist of two ribbons that are orange and yellow. My brooch would be in the shape of the sun. I would wear white knee high boots.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:59 am
I would love to be another token cat, Like Luna or Artemis.
My name would be Koutoriaux (Koo-tor-io)
Yes, yes, and I would very spastically cheer on the Sailors of peace, love, and justice, etc... all from the sanctity of my catbox... >.>

And my hobby would playing with fire. Why? Because it's a lot less dangerous than hanging out with all those girls. burning_eyes  

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ghilani Surana

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 pm
I'd be Sailor Hylia, the scout of courage, wisdom, power, unity, and Twilight (before you ask, time of day or Twilight Princess, NOT cullen-related) My outfit would be Violet, with white and a lavender crystal. my left hand bears a triforce and i wear long, fingerless gloves. I know how to use healing magic, but I only use it when I need to, I use demon and twili magic on my enemies more often, but I can kick butt with just my fists.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:21 pm
Swept in by the wind, Sailor Kaze, acting fearlessly!

I would be Sailor Kaze, and my attacks would be mostly wind based ^^  

jenfuu

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Fae Parker

Beloved Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 am
If I were a Sailor Scout I would like to be something like Sailor Emerald. All in green with High heels and green Highlights in my dark red hair (actually just like in real life redface ) and I would have something like a wand kind of thing... like Sailor Pluto has, with an Emerald on top of it so I can do my magic. And I guess I would be like a Sailor Scout who changed to the dark side. Like Galaxia or something... yes, that would be great! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 pm
If I was a sailor scout my name would be sailor Melody my clothes would be white and gold with a golden rod and wings with black hair and light blue eyes and my attacks would be wind and water and my headset would be like the one that luchia has from mermaid melody but the jewel would be yellow and the rest would white sweatdrop wink  

Fabulous Bollom

gothgirlkk

Interesting Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:14 am
If I was a Sailor Scout my name would be Sailor Death and my shirt would be a black shirt, I would have a black skirt that comes down to my knee's, black boots and a staff with a black cressant moon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:10 am
I would want to be Sailor X, & control the past, present, & future.  

KittyChic1029

Invisible Cat

9,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

lime_coolasa

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:13 am
I would become Sailor Pallene moon who fights along side Sailor Saturn as she would be one of the many moons who could be called upon to come and help Saturn.

She would wear the same as Sailor Saturn with the petal wings sleeves and the crystal (which is black rather than white) in the middle of her front bow, her colour would be an indigo colour to represent the bond between her and Saturn..

the colour of her front bow would be the colour gold and her back bow will be a lighter colour of indigo.

Her boots are ankle boots that are the colour indigo. She wields a small cross bow that is called upon after saying the words "Saturn barrage!"

Her hair is black long length which is plated, her tiara has a black onyx gem in the middle of it...  
A Place to Chat!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff