Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Has anyone noticed.....?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Atheira

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:02 pm
That all the bad-guy's that turn good end up dying....?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:37 am
The Dark Moon sisters didn't I don't think sweatdrop (Catsy, Berty, Avery and Prisma)

blaugh  

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:28 am
Ketsueki Einjeru
The Dark Moon sisters didn't I don't think sweatdrop (Catsy, Berty, Avery and Prisma)

blaugh

They didn't (unless they do in Stars-- I haven't seen all of it). But yeah, I think it's the ones that get love interests with good guys that end up dying. Still really sad crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

==========
A very small degree of hope

I think that also depends on your version of the definition of the word "good"

Like, none of the Black Moon sisters died (that we're aware of) after they reformed. In the next season, Dr. Tomoe was evil, yet he lived; we know this because we see Chibi-Hotaru with him at the end of the season. Galaxia even ends up living because (from the clips I've seen anyway) Sailor Moon cleansed her...or something...

The only one I don't know about is Nehelania, since she appears in the first 4 episodes of StarS, and at the end of those 4, she's shown as a kid on the other side of the moon again

is sufficient to cause the birth of love
==========

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tobira

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:49 pm
As everyone has said, the Black Moon sisters didn't die in R.
Dr. Tomoe is still alive and seen at the end of S and at the beginning of Stars (though I have a theory that Setsuna probably locked him in a closet or something).
Really everyone but Zirconia lived in SuperS (though I guess the Amazon Trio is a bit debatable...).
Galaxia lived after having Chaos purged from her in Stars.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:08 am
I never thought of that before ^_^ hehe sweatdrop  

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:01 am
That's how it always happens. It's symbolic for repenting their actions when they were on the bad side. Or at least that's how i see it. Nothing more guttural for repenting than death.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:44 am
i think it wqas sad when nephlite died. i think he really loved molly and that even made salior moon cry when he died.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Little blackfire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:27 pm
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are sooooo cruel crying crying crying poor prince Diamond and his bro, and a lot more characters in the story crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:33 pm
Also, the amazoness quartett circus girls didn't die either, they were turned into their true form as scouts to be chibi moons team :3  

xLolitapop

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:27 pm
I really think most of the enemies that were turned good lived. I actually really enjoyed Nephlite's death. it's one of the things that made me like him so much. I cried and cried when I first saw it. infact, I still do.

I wish more of the bad guys/turned good guys would have died. It would have made them more interesting. the whole "Moon Healing' thing got a little old.

It also made roll playing in the Sailor Moon universe kind of hard for me because at one point my senshi turned evil. There was a conclusion that would turn her good again that the other people in my party had already arranged and other people in the online role play who had "soul" type powers like Sailor Moon kept trying to heal me and would get really upset when it wouldn't work. It got really annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:28 am
Girlie Hero
Ketsueki Einjeru

blaugh

They didn't (unless they do in Stars-- I haven't seen all of it). But yeah, I think it's the ones that get love interests with good guys that end up dying. Still really sad crying

right you are crying  

oJebus

Ravenmichiru

Rainbow Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:21 am
Most of them did end up dying, you are right. . . Hmm, I guess it is the males that have a higher percentage though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 am
Yeah, it does seem like that....  

hatarusiloa

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas