Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Supporters : Can we make a Difference?!:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supporters

There are times even we can support the guild. As Members or Crew. It depends on our recognition and perspective work that makes us strong. As Novama said is right by his freedom of speech. What can we do to evolve the guild. Ideas or Opinions are fine. Lets talk and answer. Lets listen and learn. -bows-

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:51 pm
So dramatic and yet laid back lol. Your sig seems to say the opposite of you. Different strokes for different folkes, I think was said already. I think cool things like rp combat tournaments with gold/item prizes for the winners would be a cool addition to the rp. Romance and Action seem to be the dominate genres. Every rp in the guild seems to have 1 or both of these elements. Since we already have the romance part driven into the ground, why not make something that is purely action for the sake of action? Combat rp tournaments could be really fun as a starting out idea.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:56 pm
Yes it could.. Mostly people who can realize the history behind it as well. I like to give some history to give others the definition of each forms and strikes.. Now that Idea of yours sounds really superb =D.

As well I have created this Type of Tool. Its not used for any kind of Rp or prize but a Evaluation tool to designate the mistakes or problems that can be fixed.. Once fixed the Blue goes up.. Show we have progressed through the work. As Ideas of the guild are also added to it.

User Image

But still working on it to be make it 3-D able.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:01 am
it goes according to your own scale right? How do you figure all this stuff? Have you evaluated other guilds like this?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:08 am
Yes Mostly 10 so far

But so far, in every guild I evaluated I had a strong connection to each and everyone of those guilds. Even at times we shared the same Opinion. Of Change and Fixtures.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:01 pm
How do you know what needs changed and fixed?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:18 pm
I listen, And Learn. There are many ways to Evaluate a Guild by the bottom to the top. Or the middle to the top. All factions have there own ways of sharing and opening a broken piece of the puzzle. As you know, Listening to Members and Non members you can listen and hear what they have to say. And by listening to the Mods and Vice. You open a path to a lost piece. I'm sorry I'm talking in riddles in again.

But by your answer I ask. To help out I have to learn. And listen to the problems and mistakes. By talking it over we can learn and listen and bring up new ideas and fix them as they were broken to begin with.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:08 pm
So dramatic. No one talks like that in real life. You just listen to the members to find out what's up? What members are you listening to now-a-days and what are they saying?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:13 pm
I listen to mostly members from different kinds of guilds as well what used to be the Captain guild which now is gone. But I do write down things as well ^^  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games