Contra is one of the best games on that good ol' NES except one thing always caught my attention. The MILITARY, sends TWO MEN, to defeat ALIENS, wearing TIGHTS

burning_eyes

idiots...

other than that, those guys are BAD***! even though they die in one hit and most people give them 30 lives, they got... THE SPREADER! Yes, being able to magically shoot 3 bullets that spread out and kill loads of people... yeah, it's that cool (until you shoot your eye out pirate ).

Once you kick that heart thing's ***, you get... a really bad ending. The island blows up and you leave on a helicopter... wow. That's not even it! after that, you get the message:

congratulations! You've destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. Consider yourself a hero.

I bet that's how really bad superheroes were invented (YIPEE! I'M A HERO NOW!) god...

Well, that's all! I know, It's pretty fast for a review but that's how I review, the big picture, and not too many details. These are so fast, I do them every week so log on next week for... um... give me a week to think about it...