Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
I've Been Getting hurt.... but by what? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xox-mars-xox-cutiepie

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:52 pm
Ok I have been having strange dreams lately. And last night I had a dream I was being pulled off the bed by my ankles by something with claws. And when I woke up my Ankles were bleeding and were cut in claw like patterns. do you guys have any ideas on what could have happened?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:03 am
Er, this may sound like a tupid question to start with, but do you or your house mates have any pets? And may you have any mouse, rats or something in your house...  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:27 am
Like Lord Jagged asked, do you have any pets? Before I even think it could be demonic, or something else. Try and debunk it, try and think of things it could be. And try to prove that. And if it's none of those, THEN get back to us :]. Because if it's none of those, then you might wanna get it checked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:13 pm
Ketchup Is Not Real II
Like Lord Jagged asked, do you have any pets? Before I even think it could be demonic, or something else. Try and debunk it, try and think of things it could be. And try to prove that. And if it's none of those, THEN get back to us :]. Because if it's none of those, then you might wanna get it checked out.

no I don't have any pets or mice  

xox-mars-xox-cutiepie

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:58 pm
xox-mars-xox-cutiepie
Ketchup Is Not Real II

Alright, well, by going what you're saying then. It sounds like something has either followed you home, or has taken up with you (and not in a good way). You might wanna go around your house and bless it. In other words, get that s**t out of your house. And do it ASAP. You're going to want to burn some sage, get a cross, and cleanse your house. Go in every room, corner, pretty much EVERYWHERE in your house. And BE FIRM! Stand your ground, and get it out!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:40 pm
I have had the same experience in my house... Only I was pulled into my closet and beaten too... All I did was read my Bible out loud and washed everything in Holy Water and it went away.  

Scotty-2-Hottie2011

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 am
People have actually self harmed in their sleep, it's basically like sleep walking, moving in your sleep, talking and snoring. People do all sorts of things, and harming your self (not on purpose obviously) can be similar to that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 am
if u have a video camera try to position it at ur ankles, or at ur bed in general and play it for the night, go over the tape in the morning and try to find the answer to ur issue  

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 pm
Ketchup Is Not Real II
xox-mars-xox-cutiepie
Ketchup Is Not Real II

Alright, well, by going what you're saying then. It sounds like something has either followed you home, or has taken up with you (and not in a good way). You might wanna go around your house and bless it. In other words, get that s**t out of your house. And do it ASAP. You're going to want to burn some sage, get a cross, and cleanse your house. Go in every room, corner, pretty much EVERYWHERE in your house. And BE FIRM! Stand your ground, and get it out!

actluey ghost hate crosses and only make them angryer annd so dose light  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:48 pm
Snowy Leeno
Ketchup Is Not Real II
xox-mars-xox-cutiepie
Ketchup Is Not Real II

Not to sound rude.
But, what the hell have YOU been reading?!

They hate cross's because if it's evil then it's going to hurt them. And they obviously don't like s**t to hurt them. And ghosts don't mind them. Usually it's the negative entity's that do. Such as demons.

Also, ghosts aren't bothered by light, anyone should know this. Ghosts will come out during the day, y'know during THE LIGHT TIME OF DAY. I mean, s**t I've had ghost activity in two of my houses that happened during the day. neutral  

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:07 pm
Ketchup Is Not Real II
Snowy Leeno
Ketchup Is Not Real II
xox-mars-xox-cutiepie
Ketchup Is Not Real II

Not to sound rude.

They hate cross's because if it's evil then it's going to hurt them. And they obviously don't like s**t to hurt them. And ghosts don't mind them. Usually it's the negative entity's that do. Such as demons.

Also, ghosts aren't bothered by light, anyone should know this. Ghosts will come out during the day, y'know during THE LIGHT TIME OF DAY. I mean, s**t I've had ghost activity in two of my houses that happened during the day. neutral

i have delt with them befor and my friend said it just makes them alot madder and that neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:48 pm
Snowy Leeno
Ketchup Is Not Real II
Snowy Leeno
Ketchup Is Not Real II
xox-mars-xox-cutiepie
Ketchup Is Not Real II

Not to sound rude.

i have delt with them befor and my friend said it just makes them alot madder and that neutral

Then you obviously dealt with an evil entity. Not a ghost.
neutral  

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 am
Or maybe she unconsciously self harms in her sleep and it isn't "demons" or ghosts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:46 am
I might have a cleansing ritual if I were you... just in case... burning_eyes  

FEBRUARY17

deadpools basterd child

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:01 pm
xox-mars-xox-cutiepie
Ok I have been having strange dreams lately. And last night I had a dream I was being pulled off the bed by my ankles by something with claws. And when I woke up my Ankles were bleeding and were cut in claw like patterns. do you guys have any ideas on what could have happened?

get a priest to bless ur house as quickly as possible  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces