Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Irish Vs. Korn Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:04 pm
Match 3  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:18 pm
((If I come here do I have to stop doing what im doing? just wondering))  

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:12 pm
Sarium walked into his fighting arena, he looked around and smiled "Well can we get this started" he said and laughed, he then looked around to see if Ame had come.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:55 pm
(Just to let you know, I use 1st person so sorry if that makes it difficult. If it's too frustrating let me know and I'll try to use 3rd person)

I stride onto the arena floor, sizing up his opponent. I had never met the young man before, so I had no idea what sort of technique or tendencies he would have. 'Great. Going into battle half blind. This will be fun....' I bow to my Sarium and gather my chakra, ready to channel it in an instant. I fall into a neutral fighting stance and gesture with my forward hand for Sarium to have at me.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:53 am
Sarium watched his opponent walk in, "Hmm I don't know you, that means I won't feels so bad when I hert you". Sarium activated his sharingan and at the same time summoned Mikon Kujo, he connected chakra strings to him and sent him flying at the guy. Mikon got atleast seven feet away and then stopped, a clicking sound could be heard as the mouth opened, suddenly a spray of poisoned sebon needles shot at the man. Sarium then a blade slide out of it's hidding place on Mikon and made it get into what looked like a fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:49 pm
(This is going no where.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:01 pm
((I know he never posts........ I want to fight someone that is active so I cna't show what I have, I Mean I can I show them i'm good to get passed to Jounin if I cna't even fight the dnag person.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:11 pm
(Didn't this happen to you in the chunin exams too?)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:22 am
((No I was facing Fenrir and he was godmodding))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:08 am
(OMG Irish that fight was like forever ago and if I remember correctly I explained myself on how I was NOT god moding, and our proctor agreed. So please stop spreading this crap about me godmodding in our fight and move on.)  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 am
(It could be possible that Fenrir is soooo good at RPing that it seems like he god-mods. lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:12 am
(My ego considers that an actual possibility. lol)  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:08 am
(AH! sorry sorry sorry I haven't been constant with the posts but finals are here! I'll try my best to be on as frequently as I can.)

*I make a bunch of lightning clones that appear stacked on each other to form a shield against the needles. The clones zap away under the needle barrage and I quickly draw my katana, spinning it to deflect any remaining needles. I grip my katana in my left hand and activate Gouwan in my right arm, dashing forward and swinging at the puppet.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:42 am
Sarium watches every little movement intentally, when the clones appeared and blocked the needles he sort of shrugged it off. When the guy ran at Mikon he smiled, Sarium propelled Mikon at the guy, Mikons arm out in a stabbing lounge and when they were really close, there was a click as the poisionous gas raced out at the guys face.  

irishshamrock12

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:34 am
(Korn we now have a chakra system so for each clone that counts as an academy jutsu so you can't just say "a bunch of clones" you must be exact.)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff