Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
My new RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluewolf675

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:05 pm
I satrted a new RP, and I want to get it as large as possible...

The Magic Arts Acadamy (MAA) is where people of all races go to learn to control their magic. This school teaches the students to focus on one of the five base 'colors' of magic. Each color specializes in certain types of magic, based on elements. The student is fitted into a dorm by their personality. There are five dorms: White, Blue, Black, Red and Green. The classes are seperated by dorm, and the school day is four classes (6 hours), with one and a half hours per class. The classes are Enchantments, Spells, Summons, and Artifacts. The difference between Enchantments and Spells is that enchantments last, and stay, where spells have an instant, but limited effect. Artifacts include constructs (artificial life), equipment, and plain artifacts, or items of power. Summons are simply summoning of beings.

so here's the link, enjoy: Magical Arts Acadamy  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:59 pm
While this is a good place to advertise the thread,you probably should have taken the rp idea over to the rp help thread in the main forum. Your idea has plenty of thought put into it, but not everyone wants to put in a lot of thought to rp in it. You may want to try and simplify the color divisions and not separate the characters so much because you will not be able to fill up on the colors to the point where some people won't be by themselves. Also, unless you invite a lot of people, the magic school theme will limit how many people join because a lot of people now a days like rp's that have fewer character constraints. Just some thoughts.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas