I am...
  Crazy
  Stupid
  Crazy and Stupid
View Results

ViviSectionist

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:10 am
Tell me how crazy and/or stupid I am. surprised

Disclaimer!! Right now I'm pretty upped on endorphins from taping up. Probably why I'm posting this nonsense. Lucky you. xd
I always get a huge rush whenever I fit a new layer of tape in, and soon that will be all over... I almost don't want to finish this.

I know it sounds insane, and has to be one of the worst reasons to be doing this, but I have a friend coming to visit that I haven't seen in years, and I want my ears up to my final size by the time he gets here. I was at a resting point at 1/2" and wearing the same plugs for months and months and months. I was planning to start moving up before the trip was made, and didn't want to be messing with tape and things while he was here.

So, the plan was made on the 25th, and he's coming on the 8th. I started moving up and hit 9/16 on my right around the 27th, with little to no resistance, the left took until the 29th.

As of right now lefty is 9/16" with two layers of tape, and righty is the same but with five layers. I've got 8 days to hit 5/8".

I've been going slow, as contradictory as that sounds, and not pushing anything that doesn't feel comfortable. I've had to take off layers that felt too tight, so I hope with this strategy I can avoid any damage. Regular applications of my favorite oils and lotions have kept my ears nice and soft and malleable, and smelling better than normal. biggrin

It still seems like I have a way to go. It's getting hard to believe it's only one~two millimeters from what I am now and my goal.

Pictures! Yay!!

My old 1/2" I've had forever...
User Image

My new 9/16"...
User Image

All my pretty 5/8" plugs and tunnels....
User Image

So right now I'm thinking I'm going to be able to make it to 5/8" by tomorrow on my right ear. It's taking all the new layers perfectly and I'm really happy.

Woo~ I made it to 5/8" on my right. I love it. I've been giving everyone my secret "Wave-at-them-with-my-pinkie-finger-but-through-my-ear-hole" wave.

Seee~?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Well I always knew you were crazy razz  

Lance Castle
Crew

Mint Flavored

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:16 am
Aw I love your 1/2"
I remember I said that before.

I don't think it's crazy. But, I would never say "final size"

Once you start, it's hard to stop. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 pm
Mint Flavored
Aw I love your 1/2"
I remember I said that before.

I don't think it's crazy. But, I would never say "final size"

Once you start, it's hard to stop. wink

Oh I know. I hate the thought of not having anything to look forward to, but as of now I'm staying at 5/8".

I once got the "pleasure" of witnessing a 1" lobe being ripped out in a fight and it kind of scared me off anything that would be too big of a target.  

ViviSectionist

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:34 am
Lol I stretched up to 5/8" after I saw these beautiful horn plugs inlaid with this pretty green stone. I HAD to have those in my ears.

So, over the next 2 weeks, 1/2" to 5/8". I used leather plugs in between, tbh. I rolled up strips of wet leather into my ears and as they dried, they formed a perfect plug. Adding tape to that over 2 weeks had my ears slowly stretching.  
Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games