WTF!!!11!111!! a GREEN bodied oddish?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vauny-vaun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:24 am
ok juts a small kinda ranty thing here.

in pokemon silver you go to bills grandpa and he tells you to show him a pokemonr and you get a stone right? well ok for the second one (which is an oddish) he says " a green ball for a body with leave growing out of its head" GREEEN!!! since when was an oddish even slightly green in the body. ok i went through every grass pokemon that i could thing of i cam to to it being either hoppip of oddish neither of which are green. so blah blah blah it was an oddish and got my firkne leaf stone but i'm kinda pissed about the green thing how dumb.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:45 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:47 am
Shiny Oddishes are green... ironically, Shiny Bellosums are also blue/purple to look like a normal Vilplume.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:29 am
I once saw a card with a green Oddish. It was from one of the old Team Rocket expansion sets. And it wasn't even a rare! eek  

Odango Usagi

Blazing_Inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:34 am
ZeekSlider
Shiny Oddishes are green... ironically, Shiny Bellosums are also blue/purple to look like a normal Vilplume.

Speaking of shiny Pokemon..How do you find them/know if you caught one. sweatdrop Stupid question, I know. I've heard the term used alot..but I don't really know what a "Shiny" Pokemon is.. sweatdrop

Well..At least my question sorta pertains to this thread.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:46 pm
Shiny Pokemon are pokemons with different color than regular Pokemon and show stars when you first run into them (and when you let them out of the pokeball). they are extremely rare to find in the wild. they have no additional stats from the original but they are a real treat to have (and show off to your friends 4laugh . some are easy to spot like a shiny ditto but others might be hard to tell like a shiny pichu. here a pic of them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ultraraichu

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:59 pm
ultraraichu
Shiny Pokemon are pokemons with different color than regular Pokemon and show stars when you first run into them (and when you let them out of the pokeball). they are extremely rare to find in the wild. they have no additional stats from the original but they are a real treat to have (and show off to your friends 4laugh . some are easy to spot like a shiny ditto but others might be hard to tell like a shiny pichu. here a pic of them.

Shiney Charizards seem to be the most popular and desired. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:18 pm
Alexa-sama
ultraraichu

Thank you for clearing that up. sweatdrop  

Blazing_Inferno

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:41 pm
Blazing_Inferno
Alexa-sama
ultraraichu

Thank you for clearing that up. sweatdrop

eek

Is that a...

Schudil...

Schudich......

Schu avatar edit in your signature?

Pokémon Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers