Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
SoT, life, and WoW Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoT or World of Warcraft?
  SoT definately
  Worldof Warcraft =3
View Results

Nikki Shayla Amnell
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:52 pm
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 3nodding this should better announce my return, and the fact that I've been busy with school and World of Warcraft, silly female that I am... XD

I haven't read past Pillars yet, though I plan on getting the next books soon, I've been reading from my other authors that I'm also devoted to... Terry Brooks, Tamora Pierce, and Anne McCaffrey. Great writers, awesome at what they do, and I can't wait to start reading Goodkind again!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:04 pm
I'm not allowed to play WoW or Everquest after my boyfriend saw me with the sims.
i didn't move for several days:cough:8:cough: cause i refused to use the cheat code and had to get them wealthy enough to buy the most expensive house and get married and such.
he decided MMORPGs aren't good for me.  

Kahlann

Nikki Shayla Amnell
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:08 pm
xd My brother pays for my account, and my boyfriend knows that if he's coming over, WoW is turned off in an instant, same with gaia, all the more time to cuddle with him! heart anyways... yeah, I have lots of fun... lvl 43 and the current lvl cap is 60, until the expansion comes out, which isn't til sometime next year  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:02 am
My gf would have been the same way...but me and her jst broke up yesterday...so yea...i have plenty of time on my lonely a** hands now...
is WoW worth picking up? cause i really do need something to occupy myself from grief....cause right now its like there is a giant void in me that devours any positive feelings and leaves me feeling empty and cold...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:54 pm
The only video games I really enjoy are fighting. The rest..aside from Jade Empire, I could live without.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:12 pm
yea i jst picked up a copy but forgot to grab a time card cause i cant pay by credit card cause im broke as hell! xd  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:21 am
My brother used to play Star Wars Galaxies until it became "Mundane and too easy" as he says. So he went on Ebay and sold his character for $500. When he came home from training and told me that, I almost tripped while sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:29 pm
Serena Rahl
I've been busy with World of Warcraft

Which server are you on and whats your Char name? I'd love to meet up with a fellow WoW player and SOT reader  

Miroku2235
Crew

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:29 am
Miroku2235
Serena Rahl
I've been busy with World of Warcraft

Which server are you on and whats your Char name? I'd love to meet up with a fellow WoW player and SOT reader

Yea me and Miroku are on Uldum server.
you should come join us or post your name and server here and we could join you.
I have Taringar, Razgul, Dengaurd, Borindark, and Durgeon for the Horde, and Gadgetthev, Haskar, Lashum, Vincentalder, and Marzim for the Alliance.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:17 pm
Here's a funny story.

Christopher Paolini (Author of Eragon and Eldest) was playing Star Wars Galaxies. While playing, he ran into a character under the alias Eragon. Naturally, he had to fight this guy. And when the fight was over, Chris lost and the game flashed, "You have been killed by Eragon."

True story. Heard him tell it at a book signing. I think it's HILARIOUS!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:22 pm
Phanari
Here's a funny story.

Christopher Paolini (Author of Eragon and Eldest) was playing Star Wars Galaxies. While playing, he ran into a character under the alias Eragon. Naturally, he had to fight this guy. And when the fight was over, Chris lost and the game flashed, "You have been killed by Eragon."

True story. Heard him tell it at a book signing. I think it's HILARIOUS!

that is funni...
*chuckles to self*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:25 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
My gf would have been the same way...but me and her jst broke up yesterday...so yea...i have plenty of time on my lonely a** hands now...
is WoW worth picking up? cause i really do need something to occupy myself from grief....cause right now its like there is a giant void in me that devours any positive feelings and leaves me feeling empty and cold...

i'm sorry. go play final fantasy or kingdom hearts. those can suck you in.  

Kahlann

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:47 am
Dont worry bout me im all better now and me and her are still friends. I got WoW and that helped me spend my extra hours without dwelling on it...i am better and over it now, though like anyone else i still get sad if i think on it. but other than that im cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:26 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Dont worry bout me im all better now and me and her are still friends. I got WoW and that helped me spend my extra hours without dwelling on it...i am better and over it now, though like anyone else i still get sad if i think on it. but other than that im cool.

Good to see you're still friends.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:23 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Good to see you're still friends.

yea im glad we are. Thanks.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas