School rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:11 am
Right! time to get this rp going!

I was thinking of an American school system but I'm not sure if I know much about it so hopefully you guys could fill me in on the details of that or tell me if I go wrong (I know the UK has a very different system so bare with me if I do get things wrong)

I shall come up with events as they happen and I will also go along with anything you guys want to do, so if you want a particular event then just let me know and we can put it in^^

I think a few lessons would be a good place to start though, so here I go ^^

*Tana walks up to the school gates. She feels nervous as this is her first time back after the long summer break. She sighs deeply and whispers under her breath...* I wonder what classes I will be in this year? I hope my friends will be in the same ones. *With that, she heads off towards the main building of the school*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:28 pm
*Lazer runs frantically up to the front doors of the school*
Lazer: "I hope i'm not late"
*Panting Lazer tries to catch his breath before heading inside*  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:14 pm
Kiiyuko slowly walks up to the school. She pulled her hood over her face. She didnt like being in new schools. Everyone was mean to her and never accepted her for who she was. She tried to hide what was wrong with her, but she couldnt. She slowly walks intop the school, letting her hair cover her face. She looks around. She new she was late and the halls were empty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:15 am
*Drives up in a new black mustang with gold race stripes*
*parks it in the lot*
"new school, new ride, new everything"
*pulls my things out and clicks the lock button on my key chain*
*sets alarm*  

hivesliver

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:58 pm
Kiiyuko walked farther into the halls. She didnt know what locker was her's. she loocked down the hall to see no one. She grabbed the lock of a random locker and broke it in her hand. TShe threw it behind her and opened the locker. She took out the stuff in the locker and put her stuff there instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:26 pm
*Tana finally finds her classroom after speanding way too long searching for her locker. She knows she is a little late and she will feel embarassed walking into the class with everyone sat down already, but she must do it. Slowly she takes a deep breath and enters the classroom. She sees most places already taken by chatting students. She walks over to an empty seat by the window, trying to keep her head down but she still hears whispers behind her back as she walks. She reaches her seat and sits down.*

"This is awful, I really hope I can make some new friends here if my old friends don't end up in this class."  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 am
beautiful_nia_60
*Tana finally finds her classroom after speanding way too long searching for her locker. She knows she is a little late and she will feel embarassed walking into the class with everyone sat down already, but she must do it. Slowly she takes a deep breath and enters the classroom. She sees most places already taken by chatting students. She walks over to an empty seat by the window, trying to keep her head down but she still hears whispers behind her back as she walks. She reaches her seat and sits down.*

"This is awful, I really hope I can make some new friends here if my old friends don't end up in this class."

*walks in late*
*looking for an empty seat*
*Sits down in front of a beautiful young lady*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:01 pm
*Tana sits there nervously arranging her books on her desk waiting for class to begin. She notices a handsome young man sit in front of her and thinks to herself*

'I wonder if he will be my friend, he looks kind'  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:06 pm
*opens up a book and looks around*
*wispers to the girl behind me*
"were's the teacher"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:29 pm
Kiiyuko slowly walked to her class room. She took one of the last empty seats. She watches as everyone talks to eachother. She takes out a pencil and her notebook. She starts draw each person one by one. She stops when she sees a pretty girl talking to a very cute boy. She sighed, but for some reason didnt draw the girl but only the boy.  

Angelically_Enlightened

hivesliver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm
*looks at the new girl in the room*
*then back to the one i was talking with*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:37 pm
Kiiyuko noticed the boy looked at her and she tried to hid her face. She kept drawing the boy.  

Angelically_Enlightened

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:04 am
*Tana looks a little startled at the boy talking to her. Although she wanted and expected to eventually make friends she didn't think someone would talk to her so fast.*

"I have no idea where the teacher is yet. I'm sort of thankful their running late. I wouldn't have wanted to be late to class"

*She notices the new girl who entered the room and seems to be looking over at her and the boy accosionly, she see that she is drawing and sighs, whispering to herself*

''I wish I could draw, I'm no good at art''  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:26 am
"the teachers can count me late all they want, ill be here when i want to be here"  

hivesliver

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:34 am
"I hate being late. Unless I have a good reason of course." *she giggles* "Although I would use the slightest reason to get out of class if I can get away with it."  
RPing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff