Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Oinin and ANBU HQ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:46 am
The HQ for all anbu to meet and plan. The ANBU Comannder is the one calling the shots here, and If any matters invole the another village, bring it up with the Kage first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:54 am
Cloud Village ANBU Members

Captain
Kazuo Hatake (Scrapples)

Second In Command

Members
Kitty yasuaki (_Neko-KittyXoX_)
Ariana Shuketsu-Suru (Errianna)

Teams:

Team 1

Team 2

D.I.A
Fenrir Graveheart (Fenrir Graveheart)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Board

Apprehend or kill a man named "Zann" for crimes against the Kage. Criminal's description is Silver hair, name is Keigo, and has a blindfold over his eyes. (Mission Accomplished)

To capture dead or alive the mysterious woman that stole files and attacked the Raikage.

To capture dead or alive Sengetsu Uchiha for attempted theft of the Raikages Bijuu and attempted murder of the Raikage. Attacking the village as well.

(Red strike through means mission is complete but failed, green strike through means the mission is complete and succeeded. Left alone means still in progress.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 am
((Hmm...I might come back if the Cloud Anbu's more organised now XD
OR I can make myself a wanted nin and give the Anbu something to do mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:18 am
Kazuo runs into the ANBU head quarters looking around. "I like this place." Kazuo lifts his ANBU mask off his face. "Yea it looks good." Kazuo walks slowly around the room examining different features of the room and checks the area for ANBU missions but comes up with none. "Well I guess I have the day off unless something urgent comes up." Kazuo runs out of the ANBU head quarters after putting his ANBU mask back on his face.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:23 am
Fenrir checks into the headquarters just to make sure everything in the village was alright before he left for his home. With the safety of the village ensured, at least momentarily, Fenrir picked up his new ANBU mask and headed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:09 pm
((Yes Zann, Please give us something to do. That'd be greatly appreciated. I was thinking about eradicating the assassins one by one. twisted
But you'd have to make an offense to Cloud for us to do anything.))

///User Image

Hyoton, Daisuke
Kumogakure
ANBU/ Jonin

Daisuke, the ANBU commander left out from the secret hideout over to the "Public Missions" board and see what Raheeno has posted lately.

edit  

D a i j b

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:29 pm
Kashensu, the Oinin commander wlaked into the Anbu HQ to check on his counterparts/ ((Yes, you are my counterparts, and yes, we will be working together))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:29 pm
((I hope you still consider my request smile ))  

ACsweetpea

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 pm
(can i be an anbu?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:29 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT

Yami and I have come up with an ANBU Battle Try-out Royale. Any ACTIVE Chuunin , Special Jonin, and Jonin may participate. Unfortunately, not all of you will become ANBU members. 4 lucky and very talented RPers will be chosen to become ANBU.

MAY THE BEST MAN.... or WOMAN WIN!!  

D a i j b

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 pm
(Do the already accepted member still need to fight?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:44 pm
D a i j b
ANNOUNCEMENT

Yami and I have come up with an ANBU Battle Try-out Royale. Any ACTIVE Chuunin , Special Jonin, and Jonin may participate. Unfortunately, not all of you will become ANBU members. 4 lucky and very talented RPers will be chosen to become ANBU.

MAY THE BEST MAN.... or WOMAN WIN!!

((WHEN IS IT?))  

Bloodfang23

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 pm
@Fenrir: No they do not. Naro, Yami, and I will be Proctors though.
@Blood: I don't know yet. That's what Yami and I are trying to establish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:17 am
((Assassins are no more Daisuke, crew wiped them out gonk AND only me and Jedi are still alive from the assassins.
Hmm...let's see, what did I do? Some time ago I kidnapped Rahenno giving him poisoned tea, then took him to the assassin's prison so that his Kyuubi could be extraced. Is that a big enough offense? twisted ))  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:21 am
@Zann: :0 Was he still Kage at the time? If so, he'll tell us to press charges.))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff