Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:25 pm
Surrounding the mountains is a large desert wasteland in the center of which the Rock village lies. Outside visitors are Required to take this path before entering the Mountain Tunnel.

User Image

The many creature of this desert often feed upon younger shinobi. Chuunin and below are required to use the random number generator 1-30 and alert me of their results. Only fifteeen's may pass freely otherwise pm me before entry, Unless accompanied by someone of higher rank.  
blind fire091 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 25!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm
Anakoru rode into the desert on a giant blade of grass hovering 3 feet above the ground. He sat on it and it stayed still and Anakoru got a drink of water from his canteen.  

blind fire091

Zombie Swagger generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 22!

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:03 pm
Koi walked around and noticed a figure in the distance. Z was right. There was the shinobi named Anakoru. Koi then began to run as quick as he could through the desert, avoiding the snakes and mice. He looked above as an eagle swooped down to attack something, or someone. "Anakoru, please come with me!" Koi yelled as he ran to Anakoru's side. "I would like for you to come with me to Amegakure for a drink at the Rain Drop Bar. There is someone who'd like to have a word with you there."

(Due to Sunagakure chasing after you, this would be fun if you came. It would be Z and Anakoru fighting off Hiroto, Jono and Sano. And I would love to fight Sano!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm
Koi quickly jumped over as the hawk swooped down. It's massive claw scraped along Koi's shoulder. The bleeding wasn't bad, just a scratch. "If you wish to follow my offer, meet me in the Rain Drop!" Koi said as he pulled out a scroll from his back. He then unravelled it and summoned his puppet Reptuar. He entered Reptuar, because if anything attacked, it would be afraid of this 20 foot tall puppet. Reptuar then began to crush away the sand as it continued to make it's way. Walking away it let out massive torrents of flame, lighting the desert floor up.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm
(Then why don't you come to Rain afterwards? We can have a 'spar' if you'd like... Owe, and I hope you don't expect on killing me. Hiroto was Z's best friend. Z would try to reason with him. Koi would probably be an a** and tell Z to hurry up and let Koi have his body back... then Z would switch over and Hiroto and Koi would most likely get into a fight. I wonder who'd win.)

((Also, if Hiroto comes to Rain to fight Koi, I want to make this clear to all Suna shinobi: if Hiro comes, he is not to tell anyone his whereabouts. Thus I don't have people tailing my a** everywhere because he wanted to fight me. I'll be sure to dispose of everything efficiently *cough*possibly eat his remains*cough*. I will however be taking his belongings such as his ANBU mask and his headband. This is if I kill him though... he could end up killing me though...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 pm
As Hiroto approached the area, he saw Anakoru in the distance. Grabbing two flash bangs from his satchel, Hiroto lunged them over the opposing side of Anakoru. As they hit the ground they submitted a blinding spark as it Stretched Anakoru's shadow closer to Hiroto. "All to easy, just like the boss said it would be." As Hiroto striked with his Shadow Possesion in attempt to finish the job.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 pm
((Hiroto is now my responsibility. If he comes home with a booboo from you, you better hide. blaugh He is kinda my student anyway, especially now that he's an Oinin.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 pm
Jono dashed into the area, dust kicking up off his trail as he didn't even bother to speak with his partner for this mission. The reason for no verbal communication was because his own partner shared his own mind. A million plans had already passed back and forth between the two viewpoints and had finally been decided. Leading the duo was a man cloaked in a sand stained cloak bearing a rather unique mask that seemed to define itself.

User Image

Without even bothering to look back, he knew that it was about to happen while all this time, his running had concealed his partner.

The second man, right behind the first Jono was wearing a similar outfit all the way down to the mask which boar a much more powerful symbol within its meaning and could strike fear into any grown man's heart.

User Image

Veering slightly to the right, he already knew what was to happen. Seeing as how Hiroto had just triggered the flash that was needed, he gave a confirmation nod to himself and kicked up high into the air, heading for the right as he flashed through a quick sequence of hand seals. Suna Shuriken (Sand Shuriken Technique) From the extra sand on Jono's cloak, the sand quickly collected into three points to form three shuriken made from sand that immediately launched themselves at Anakoru.

Following his other half's plan in mirror, the leading Jono also leaped into the air, heading to the left while performing the same hand signs. Suna Shuriken (Sand Shuriken Technique) Just as with the other, three suna shuriken quickly formed and launched themselves at Anakoru with great speed. Although the shuriken were not sharp in the least and at best could inflict bruises, Jono was determined to at least land one on Anakoru. The three from the leading Jono were heading for his left leg and the other three his right. "This has got to at least give me a window..."

Fanoto

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:42 pm
Fanoto
((Hiroto is now my responsibility. If he comes home with a booboo from you, you better hide. blaugh He is kinda my student anyway, especially now that he's an Oinin.))

((YAY ppl care bout me whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:47 pm
(And if he is to not return at all? Since you'd have no idea were he went, you'd have to meta-game to reach our destination. And by then, he'd be long gone... twisted )  

Zombie Swagger

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:50 pm
((Like you meta-gamed to get here? stare No, actually, I can track him, Sano, and Spike whenever I want.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 pm
(Actually, I had planned to go somewhere else, and meet up with a suna shinobi, but most are dying off quickly... plus, I REALLY want you guys to come to rain to fight Anakoru. But let me get this straight, if I killed Hiroto in self defence, you'd still be mad at me? That's just f*d up man... stare )  

Zombie Swagger

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm
((We're fighting him here and now. We operate fast and hard. And if we take too long, Zeramaru's gonna show up. blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 pm
(If it is so easy, let Hiroto come and fight me in Rain. You guys have this covered by yourselves, don't you? This would just end the discussion and it would stop all the OoC. Well, if you let him fight, go ahead. I am going to the Rain Drop bar. Meta to get there Hiro. Don't tell anyone where you are going. No followers. Just me and you...)  

Zombie Swagger

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces