Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Did you see...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scotty-2-Hottie2011

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:46 pm
OK So on Ghost Hunters, TAPS went somewhere and were in a morgue. In the thermal image camera, they saw the shape of a doctor STARING AT THEM!!! What did you think about this?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:01 pm
Since I haven't seen this episode.
Did they do anything to try and debunk it? Or what? If they tried to debunk it, and there's no way they were able to prove that it was something else. Then I truly believe it was something of the paranormal. =]  

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

peanutbuttercrumbs

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:07 am
I remember seeing the live one last halloween.
They were down in the dungeon of some prison and they kept hearing voices and then after Grant and Jay talk for a little bit you hear very clearly into the mic "You're not supposed to be here."
I'm kind of skeptic because television isn't the most reliable source for anything these days, it's all just to get money, but this was pretty bone chilling. (:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:37 pm
P L A Y 3 R 0 N 3
I remember seeing the live one last halloween.
They were down in the dungeon of some prison and they kept hearing voices and then after Grant and Jay talk for a little bit you hear very clearly into the mic "You're not supposed to be here."
I'm kind of skeptic because television isn't the most reliable source for anything these days, it's all just to get money, but this was pretty bone chilling. (:

Seriously?! Oh FML. I fell asleep during that. D<

AlskaNoelle

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces