below average
  it is TEH SUCK!!!!11one1
View Results

siatome

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:24 am
well here is something ive been workin on for quite a bit
look at it at http://www.deviantart.com/view/25055788/

i used open canvas 4, and photoshop.. well.. some number

i made the camofluage pattern myself.. and used displacement mapping to put it on the clothes

i already know her left foot is messed up by the way

whatyutink? andvanced critiques apreciated much  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:32 am
Thats very very nice! lol, im hoping to get photoshop myself. lol i love the camo!  

Lannaa

AbstractAngel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:39 am
That's pretty great! I like the shading on her body. It was a BIG mistake on my part to think that PSP was better than PS.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:06 pm
I really love the coloring. ^_^ Her eyes look a little slanted though, but it's still great!  

Baka Midori-chan

siatome

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:09 pm
thank you guys!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:05 am
That's realy good! I can not draw on the computer very well.  

My_eyes_are_bleading

K33n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:14 pm
get rid of the black line around the hair. It's making it look too solid. Hair is free moving, and not contrained in a shape. Doing so makes it appear one dimensional and takes away from the piece. How you have it, it looks as if you clicked the paint bucket once and left it. But, with a little less outline, perhaps only outlining certain parts of it to highlight changes in the direction of the hair or something of that sort, would make it much more believable.
Use seperate fills for each area on the pants and jacket. It will fill it out more. The way you have it, the picture still appears as a lineart, with only the skin and hair colored in. The jacket and pants appear too much like the background.

Keene  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:16 pm
its a cool concept i agree with the guy above me that the clothes blend with the background, and other than that the right eye is kinda skewed but its better than i could do  

Whore Hammer

Kelmur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:00 pm
yah the close melting into hte background thing not cool but everything else is  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:30 pm
i like his pose. its really original^^ and the camo patterns rock  

kera-doll

siatome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:21 pm
K33n
get rid of the black line around the hair. It's making it look too solid. Hair is free moving, and not contrained in a shape. Doing so makes it appear one dimensional and takes away from the piece. How you have it, it looks as if you clicked the paint bucket once and left it. But, with a little less outline, perhaps only outlining certain parts of it to highlight changes in the direction of the hair or something of that sort, would make it much more believable.
Use seperate fills for each area on the pants and jacket. It will fill it out more. The way you have it, the picture still appears as a lineart, with only the skin and hair colored in. The jacket and pants appear too much like the background.

Keene

thanks alot when i have a chance to redo it i will try all that stuff!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:49 am
Eh.. don't kill mee.. But I was just wondering if it was a girl or a guy. It has boobs right.. but the face looks like a guy face >_> or both..

` M a n g o

siatome

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:24 pm
[Shinwa]
Eh.. don't kill mee.. But I was just wondering if it was a girl or a guy. It has boobs right.. but the face looks like a guy face >_> or both..

xp man with boobs.. dont make me throw up!!

but, it is a woman

dont worry though, other people had that same problem, so its alright..

but i'm not gay!! and never would i draw a man with boobs!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:42 am
biggrin She does look a little man-ish...

As for the camo blending into the background... isn't that the whole point of having camo? I think leaving it as is, would be great!

i think there is something wrong with the orientation of the left foot... it looks sort of out of place to me... but then I'm not that great at perspective myself but it just looks off to me... as to how to fix it I'm sorry I have no idea!

Good work!  

ladymoongem

PhantomElf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:59 pm
I can't get the pic to come up. xp It keeps saying page can not be found. gonk  
The Anime Art Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff