Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
MPD for Chemosh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Chemosh

Romantic Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:18 pm
Hello Everyone and sorry for the lack of face, I was spending a day or two with a psychologist. And I have fantastic news for you all! I have finally been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder! I know, thats horrible Chemosh. Is what your all thinking, but you see now that I have come to terms with it I have learned to control it to my whim. I would like to introduce to you all the host of my personalities and exactly what they are like so that if my posts seem to change you will be able to associate them to one of my other selves...

Rikki-chan: this personality is that of my repressed youth, being that I was the only son of my mother, Rikki-chan has all the aspects of me that are feminine pervade through her.

Makura-san: this pesonality is all my emotions of hate, anger, and destruction given a psychological form.

Alto: this is the side of my mind that overly analyzes everything and is cold, calculating, strategic, and to the point.

Blu: this is my depression, my misery, my sorrow, and all my sad qualities wrapped up in one little package.

Their are others but they are not yet well formed enough to truly list, feel not misery for me as I have accepted this fate and all that which entails it. I have chosen my path and will walk it to the end of my days...

*A side note: I am prescribed medication, but it doesn't actually work, it's merely a placebo (sugar pill with the mental suggestion to be working) they really shouldn't try placebos when Alto is my current face.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:54 pm
Even in your most casual moments...

This both intrigues and worries me. Keep all of us posted?

...You pulse in synchrony.

Lapras Lazuli

Girl-Crazy Conversationalist

Captain Chemosh

Romantic Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:37 pm
Will do...  
Serious discussion & Rants