Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should they have killed lelouch
  yes
  no
View Results

Toushiro Hitsugaya1997

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:49 pm
im a really big fan of lelouch so i was freakin pissed when they killed him how bout you and i know it was the end of the seris to  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:39 am
im slightly happy that he died though he was kind of annoying  

Sukinuri_911

Alice_Madn3ss
Captain

Adorable Genius

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:21 am
well im kinda happy he died cause he was annoying,and i felt really srry for nunnally crying though  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:11 pm
wat how could u say that hes the main person evil peple  

Toushiro Hitsugaya1997

lShadow Rainl

Durem Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 pm
i thought it really sucks that lelouch died, because it ended the series, and he was doing all that horrible stuff for a good reason and also because the whole world hates him because he didn't explain himself, but he kind of deserved it too because of all that stuff, and all the innocent people he killed, and i kind of feel sorry for nunnally and suzaku too because now he has to be zero  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 pm
yea, i think lelouch shouldnt have died. i mean i agree about all the inocent ppl he killed, but he was a little like light...  

The Dramatic Yukio

batsuko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:51 pm
okay, granted he killed some innocent people along the way, buti don't think he should have been killed. and he really wasn't! he's alive and hangin' with c.c.! lelouch lives!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 pm
it had 2 b don an he gav up his life willingly noing it had 2 b don sweatdrop  

out of the way gone

6,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Toushiro Hitsugaya1997

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:30 pm
aquamarine_48
i thought it really sucks that lelouch died, because it ended the series, and he was doing all that horrible stuff for a good reason and also because the whole world hates him because he didn't explain himself, but he kind of deserved it too because of all that stuff, and all the innocent people he killed, and i kind of feel sorry for nunnally and suzaku too because now he has to be zero

thx for ageering  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:31 pm
batsuko-chan
okay, granted he killed some innocent people along the way, buti don't think he should have been killed. and he really wasn't! he's alive and hangin' with c.c.! lelouch lives!!!

thx for agreeing  

Toushiro Hitsugaya1997

lexi_dear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:12 pm
im sad he died Dx cuz he was like the main character and cuz the series ended  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:04 pm
hell no he was like light evil but trying to make a better world but they are diffrent in one way light wants to kill all the criminals while he wants to kill everyone thats against japan and i think thats a good reason for him to live. sweatdrop srry for the long speech but he should have lived  

Dark Zero-X3

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

icute ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:02 pm
i wish he did not die cause for about 2 days i would not stop crying about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 pm
pissed cuz series ended (code geass owns)  

8DDD Im Awesome

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

icute ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:33 pm
aquamarine_48

all he was doing was to help the world and help his friend and had to die for all the things he did but i cried at the end but he did give up his life for the sake of the world so his best friend Suzaku did become zero but he shows is face a Nunnally but he does not show his face yet to the world so Nunnally cry's for her brother and she opens her eye i thought when she is chain and her eyes r open lelouch was going to die for her and he will join he fake brother.  
ANIME!!!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff