Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Interesting occurrence.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vengeful Elegance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:58 am
One day I was watching T.V. I think we were watching something on Armageddon. In the middle of it this strange being appeared. She was wearing this big white robe with gold trim. She was bald and had these huge blue? eyes {I don't remember the exact color I think they were blue} and she had no eyelashes or eyebrows. She was kind of just standing there like she was watching T.V. When she realized that I was looking at her she stared back at me. I asked if she was an angel but she shook her head and told me no. She walked over to me and touched my hand. Then she kind of disappeared when she turned to leave.

I saw her about a week later. She just stood there until she knew I saw her, nodded, and vanished.

I don't get any bad vibes off of her. Actually I can't recall ever feeling safer.

what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:14 am
Maybe it was the Blue Lady.  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Vengeful Elegance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:47 am

I live in central California, no ware near the ocean so I don't think that's what she was. And she said she wasn't an angel. I don't know; would an angel lie about being an angel? question question question  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:22 am
Vengeful Elegance

I live in central California, no ware near the ocean so I don't think that's what she was. And she said she wasn't an angel. I don't know; would an angel lie about being an angel? question question question

Nah, I was being semi-facetious: I doubt it really was the Blue Lady (although what is distance to a supernatural being?), and really just posted the link for you to peruse~

Assuming you're being honest with your recollections, she might be some kind of (ahem) Guardian Force, like a Spirit Guide or Guardian Angel. If so, and she wanted to relate a message to you, I'd imagine she'd be a little more forceful and hasty about delivering it, so it's likely that the experience isn't significant in any other respects than maybe your abilities increasing.

How long ago was it that you met her, and have you met her again since?  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Vengeful Elegance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:26 am
Mitsh
Vengeful Elegance

Nah, I was being semi-facetious: I doubt it really was the Blue Lady (although what is distance to a supernatural being?), and really just posted the link for you to peruse~

Assuming you're being honest with your recollections, she might be some kind of (ahem) Guardian Force, like a Spirit Guide or Guardian Angel. If so, and she wanted to relate a message to you, I'd imagine she'd be a little more forceful and hasty about delivering it, so it's likely that the experience isn't significant in any other respects than maybe your abilities increasing.

How long ago was it that you met her, and have you met her again since?

It was probably like month or two ago. I haven't seen her since but I've had a feeling that she was close by.  
The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games