Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
New Series of Sailor Moon?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Celestial Moon II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:22 am
Do you think the there should be a new series staring Rini ( Sailor Mini Moon ) As she is becoming just like her mother? Learning to fight and go to school at the same time. Living as the heir to Cystal Toyko. I am sure someone can make a show about that. What are you thoughts?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:23 pm
That would be really cute. I think if Naoko can't/won't do it, then the makers of Utena should. They have a wonderful way of using pink hair 4laugh Who should her fellow scouts be. We're discovering more and more planets every year. They should get put to use.  

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Tora Yukino

Divine Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:10 pm
That's be awesome! I'd get to see more of Neo-Queen Serenity. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:06 pm
Girlie Hero
That would be really cute. I think if Naoko can't/won't do it, then the makers of Utena should. They have a wonderful way of using pink hair 4laugh Who should her fellow scouts be. We're discovering more and more planets every year. They should get put to use.

Rini already has scouts. The Amazon Quartet. Sailor Ceres, Sailor Pallas, Sailor Juno, and Sailor Vesta.  

NichiTsukinoko

Little blackfire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:26 pm
AWWW that would be cool!!!! Fallowing her mamas footsteps  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 pm
The only problem is that Naoko Takeuchi owns rights to Sailor Moon and I doubt she would give consent for a spinoff. We would be lucky to see her give rights to an anime of Code Name Sailor V. I just don't seeing her giving an ok to a Sailor Moon series that wasn't created by her. Artists are funny like that.  

NichiTsukinoko

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff