"The Joint"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 pm
so when i first joined gaia the first guild i joined was "the joint a marijuana debate guild" I never really go there all that often, i'll read some posts every now and then but it's mostly just newbie smokers talking about the stupid s**t they did last night when they were high "omg i ate a whole bag of potatoe chips lolz!"

so i went in there a few days ago and read this thread someone made about how they supposidly got an 8th of sour deisel for 10 dollars. rolleyes Yeah ok... i'm sorry but i don't believe that. I really just do not buy that. Oh but wait! they also posted a shitty cell phone picture of it where you can't really even see the weed all that well.

So i replied with "whatever you say"

that's it. no "yeah? yer full of s**t" just "whatever you say" and then this kid rolls on through and says this:

Derek Cappa
CokePixie
whatever you say

god "coke pixie"? who the ******** are you? you ******** irritating new member - learn to respect older members before you have no where to talk about your ******** up reach outs on coke...

but keeping on topic, that's a really good deal, and the weed in the picture looks decent~

what the hell? dude srsly what the hell? he acts like i slept with his mother and then never called her again rolleyes

oh and the best part... so the girl that made the thread... yeah i've been a member about 2 years longer than her, and i have more posts then her, oh and wait for it, mr derek cappa, yeah i've been a member longer than him talk2hand

and what the hell does this:
Quote:
before you have no where to talk about your ******** up reach outs on coke...

even mean!?!?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:43 am
Unfortunatly on the internet people are cunts for no real reason at all.

OMG!NOWAI!

Yup, cunts.

Does seem like a particularly venomous reaction though, maybe he had sand in his v****a that day or something.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 am
Savage : (

I think I'm a member of that guild

It's ok though we know you're awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 pm
He's jealouse of your spectacular awesomeness!  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Condom Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm
you should read some of there debate threads, ******** side splitting fun, they have maybe 3 or 4 members who know what they're talking about. the rest just ramble off bullshit rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:01 pm
turns out I am in that guild

And I made quite a few posts

don't remember doing so, must of been quite high

I'm sure it's totally gay

not like this place, which I bi at best.  

primaI
Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:50 pm
He haz no nipplez nd so he iz angrii @ tha wurld. Datz all he juss wntz to tke it out on u. do not trip ovur him, dawg.
lolol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:22 pm
hmmm he's crazy haha
i dont like people like that

haha its so wierd too i just heard about the sour deisel yesterday =p  

BMF- T DOT

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
You might be here.

Manage Your Items