Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Need Your Help!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:50 pm
Greetings my Watuians. I have a decision to make that is not an easy one. Please think your decision through before responding. It looks like it is time to evict some people from our Watumelon Town. Watumelon townsfolk have not been supporting their fellow neighbors. This is a serious offense! (Well, not really. But we are going to pretend it is.) In order to get good quality members in our guild, we will need to evict those who have abandoned their Watumelon Homes and just leave them to clutter up the place and start to smell. dramallama Thank you for your time on this very important matter.
Sincerely, Your Watumelon Prezident

* Okay, listen up yawl. I've already demoted some members and banned some members. You will notice a rapid decline in members over the next day or two. We have no other choice. We do not need to have over a hundred members and only about 6 active. That does not look good statistically and will shy away guild prospects. Keep posting! Do not let our guild die!! *  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:10 am
... Well... I'd say Get rid of the ones who have never posted and have been in the guild for over a month or so, and send warnings to the slackers who rarely ever post. I've left a group or something without a warning only to come back 3 to 6 months later many times before, and it kinda sucks when your old hangout kicked your a** out. But... we haven't really had any active members just kick out and leave. Well... I guess we have. Yeah...

Kick the guys who've been here for over a month and never posted and send warnings to the slackers is my vote. That wasn't an option... so I actually had to type it.
... I guess I could vote once for the kicking on this guy and once for the warnings on Plasma... then it would reflect it correctly.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:14 am
Oh, yeah... I'm also guessing our mules are excluded from this, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 am
We definitely have to do something. This is getting a little annoying, I mean theoretically we have over 100 members but we have what? maybe 6-9 consistent posters....

I am upset now! scream  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:00 am
Thank you Chainsaw and Hazumu. You guys have always been so loyal. I know that some would be here if they could. I do realize that a lot of us have very important things to do and that life goes on. I am mainly referring to those who begged and pleaded to be on the guild and then only posted may three or four times since the beginning. Some have only posted once or not at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:29 pm
Chainsaw, you don't have to worry about the mules. They are safe.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:22 pm
Done. Those who have not posted at all, and that I don't recognize as mules, have been removed with the following message:

"You have been removed due to inactivity. If you wish to rejoin and promise to become active, send in a join request or contact me. I'll get to you as soon as I see it.

- ChainsawDooM"

I have not touched mules I recognize, or people that got hacked and then haven't posted on their new accounts. I haven't touched people who have posted at least once, yet, as I'm not sure what the consensus as far as that goes is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 pm
I'll double check things tomorrow. I really do appreciate your help. Thank you so much.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:19 pm
scream Yes, I agree! For example, let's compare the Watumelon Gang to a family. While it can sometimes be great to have a large family, it usually doesn't seem as large as it is. Afterall, do you really count the stepbrother of you second cousin (twice removed) as your family? Especially when you haven't seen or heard from him since Christmas of '98?!
If people want to be in our family, then they should ACT like it.
**Chainsaw- My mule account is pretty obvious, right? xd
idea Bubbles, maybe you should put something on the guild homepage that says you have to be active, so that the people who don't participate won't join. Just an idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 pm
Thanks Lola my little musika gurl. I'll do just that.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 am
Yeah, I saw your mule. Mine are like that, too.

Hey, Lil' T. If you sort the list by member ID, it shows them in the order they joined. That should be helpful to see how long certain people have been inactive and stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 pm
Thanks Chainsaw. That will make things easier indeed.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:03 pm
I do hope your efforts to keep our guild active will be successful.
Don't forget... on the first page of Yackity, I have links to the recruitment threads I created ages ago. Feel free to bump or provoke ppl into investigating us further!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 pm
That ish a great idea Gwee. I go take a look right now and see what I can do.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces