Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Hazumu-37 Chainsaw/dead NM

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:26 am
I had the worst dream this morning. I dreamt I got up and went on Gaia. On the opening page it said that Chainsaw Doom was dead. I had had a bike accident and had died on the way to the hospital.
This person claiming to be his sister was auctioning off all the items in his account. All sorts of people were coming to his profile and taking things. I tried to stop them, but they ignored me. I insisted he was alive and this was wrong, but the looting kept on going. All the while this "sister" was cheering everyone on.
I awoke only a few minutes later, for a little bit I was worried that it had been real and that Chain was gone. It still freaks me out just thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:24 am
OH my gosh! That is a horrible dream to have. I'm wondering if maybe your "attachment" to Chain might have something to do with it. Maybe you feel like your his little/older sis and can't come with the terms to tell him. I'm no expert in dreams, so don't take what I said too serious. Just merely an observation.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:31 pm
Wow... My death was on the opening page of Gaia. I'd like to say that doesn't fluff my ego a little... but really, it does. xp

Thanks for stickin' up for me in your dreams, though, Hazu.

... Bike accident, huh? I didn't know I had a bike... XD Bike or motorcycle? I have a bike... don't ride it because it's a piece of junk, but I don't have a motorcycle... or a license to drive a motorcycle...

If it is a motorcycle, apparently you're subconscious thinks I'm a bad boy who likes to ride motorcycles. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 pm
In any case, looks like your subconscious might be a little worried about me leaving again. I don't have any real plans to leave, so don't worry about it, too much. I've actually decided that I'd try really hard not to just slop away like I'd done in the past, since some people seem to feel a lot better when I'm around to talk to. wink  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:10 pm
I think it was a motorcycle Chain. I think its because your avi looks like it should be driving a cycle. *vroom vroom* biggrin

I still can't believe it felt so real.  
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff