The N-Pire (Prologue.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:26 pm
Prologue

A big, gaping hole on the side of a huge tower cracked a bit. Smoke was in the air and rubble lay amok. Inside, there was obvious signs of a battle. Blood lined the walls and floor and rubble was everywhere. There were also five.

"It's done..." the man with the blue hair said, dropping to his knees. "We chased him out..." he sighed as he dropped his trident. He soon dropped to his knees, exhausted. A man with red hair approached the one with blue hair. "We can use this. The entire city is almost intact." he commented, almost spitting blood.

"Well... ugh..." the man in a mask piped in from the corner. He struggled to get up but failed. "There aren't many people left in the world... How will they know?" he asked attempting to cover coughing. "Well..." the blue haired one said. "We can... go to the survivor's shelters... give them a better life here..." he said.

A man with spiky blond hair groaned, he was on the floor. "He's coming to." the masked one pointed out. "Wait... where... where is he?" the blue haired one asked. Another body was tossed across the room, but it wasn't moving. "Is... is he...?" the masked one asked.

The red haired one walked over and touched his neck. "Yes...." he sighed sadly. ".... s**t!" the blue haired one yelled angrily. He slammed his fist on the floor. "... Get out of here.... Leave me alone... go to the camps. NOW." he said in a threatening tone.

The red haired one helped the masked man up. The masked man picked up the unconscious one and started limping away. The red haired man stopped at the stairway and looked at the corpse. He nodded silently. He then turned to the blue haired man and sighed disapprovingly. "Promise me. I want you to promise me that you won't let this get to you. Promise me you'll get rest." he said before walking off. The blue haired man hit the floor again.

"What do you think he's going to call our new home?" the masked man asked. "Probably something with an N.... N-Pire. probably." the red haired man said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:27 pm
ಠ_ಠ

SPOILARZ 3

Every story has heroes. But out of all those, there are heroes that shine above the rest. They... are the protagonists. They will be released one at a time... next up is the Technician.

Hash~ He is a pretty lousy technician, but he's incredible at finding information on computers. Hash would also much rather fight than spend his time behind a computer. He's very well-prepared for fighting, however. Hash can make any part of his body thin, expand, lengthen, and widen. He can also make himself 2-D. Hash has no limit to his growth or shrinking, going from invisible to planetary size. His weight and strength also grows or shrinks to match size.

Hash is very easy to get along with and is used to being attacked. He has also done battle with Fish and Wayne, often one on two. He has always been at odds with them because of his interests. But his team is very protective of him, and so is LPS.

Kuzo~ Kuzo is the N-Pire's most rude, obnoxious, and meanest resident. His rude remarks often cause trouble for him when he's fighting. He is also the most often-hospitalized person in the N-Pire as well. He doesn't seem to mind since fighting's like breathing to him.

Kuzo owns the one and only beam sword in the world (which he stole) and uses it to fight.

otawara

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:49 pm
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:45 pm
*stares at Cheese*

ANYWAY... The N-Pire is the story of this very place, but with action, romance, explosions, zombies, enemies, and revenge. Did I mention explosions and zombies?  

otawara

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:47 pm
Can I be a sentient zombie?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:49 pm
One Way to Troll revitalizes Cult Stories? YOU HERD IT HEER FOLKZ  

Meta_Fish
Captain

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:01 pm
Meta_Fish

Actually, this is a very old project.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:13 pm
Teams/Squads

The elite soldiers of the N-Pire are separated into squads of five, because one person alone cannot get the job done in most cases. The only exception to this is Fish's team, the only four-man squad in the N-Pire's team. Fish is also the leader of the N-Pire and all it's glory.  

otawara

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:18 pm
/vote for trap squadron  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:29 pm
I want to be a leader.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:35 pm
be careful its a trap!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:56 pm
otawara
Teams/Squads

The elite soldiers of the N-Pire are separated into squads of five, because one person alone cannot get the job done in most cases. The only exception to this is Fish's team, the only four-man squad in the N-Pire's team. Fish is also the leader of the N-Pire and all it's glory.
Bullshit. I don't need backup. I am like ******** MacGyver.  

Owwin

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:40 pm
Owwin
otawara
Teams/Squads

Even he needed lackies to get all the crap he needs  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:11 pm
Meta_Fish

My art inspires.  

One Way to Troll

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:26 pm
nerdyninja
Owwin
otawara
Teams/Squads

Even he needed lackies to get all the crap he needs
Fine, I am better than MacGyver.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas