[New] Rules! {Cake or Death}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Riyo_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm
I'm cleaning up a bit, so I decided to go "out with the old, in with the new!" It will, you'll notice, be very similar to the old one. But I have my reasons for doing this. =]

Rules

1. What's the first rule you always see? The PG-13 rule. Keep it PG-13, never mind warnings when you break this rule. First offence = you banned!

2. We ask that you show all members, including (but not limited to) the mods, a little respect, at least. Thanks for that all.

3. Do not insult anyone else's music. If someone likes to play/sing country music then he/she likes to play/sing country music. If one person raps then that person raps. They like what they like as you like what you like. I don't mind a friendly argument, but no insults/flame wars/general rudeness.

4. Be nice to each other. If someone posts a picture of themselves and I see anyone calling them ugly, fat, etc, you will be banned with no warnings.

5. No repeat threads. Any repeat threads will be deleted, no questions asked, so scan the threads before you make yours. This includes stickies!

6. No advertising unless its in the band advertisement thread.

7. Report all problems, questions or concerns to _Riyo_.
TMA is never checked anymore, and Riyo checks her Gaia at least once a day.

8. SUBFORUMS. See them? They're shiny. Use them wisely. Non-music talk belongs in the ♥ Non-Music Talk forum; any talk about your favourite band or whatever belongs the Bands forum. There's really only one left... so use that one, aha.

9. No "Hey, I'm new" threads. Go introduce yourself in the introduction topic in the ♥ Non-Music Talk subforum.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:42 am
eh, not too bad. the rules shall be followed.  

Balistat Sylar

The Music Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff