Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Naruto] Naruto: Rise Of A Shinobi (No Chapters)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:41 pm
Please Do not Post here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:04 am
Storyline:

It's been 14 years since the Six Realms of Pain attacked Konohagakure. After Naruto recieved word of Sasuke's Missing-Nin status, he quickly found Sai. Naruto and Sai conflicted Danzo, and killing the new Hokage. Sai landed the finishing blow and his sword ended up going through Danzo's throat. That day Sai was sent to the prison of Konoha and Kakashi was named Hokage. In a rage Naruto decided to leave the village to cool off. He then returned six months later and found out that Kakashi was only a temporary leader, and not named Hokage. Kakashi had released Sai, but having a close watch on him. Tsunade soon was put back into her seat and has been leading Konoha until one year ago. Tsunade decided it was her time, and she stepped down from the plate, announcing Naruto as the new Hokage. Many of Naruto's generation have found love, including Naruto. Hinata and Naruto have a child, named Jaraiya Uzumaki-Hyuuga. This is the story of a new generation. The children of Konoha.

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 am
Akatsuki:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 am
Reserved

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:08 am
Prologue

The rain beated down on the boys skin as he walked along the side streets. He had shaggy yellow hair, and a leaf headband around his neck. His soggy orange suit weighed him down, but he didn't mind.

As young Jaraiya turned the corner, he saw a small figure being pushed around. That small girl would be Serenity. Serentiy Lee. She wore this cute little outfit, much resembling her father's. Of course, the bullies that were picking on her were Koichi Hyuuga and Jono Haruno-Nara. Koi wore this Hyuuga headband with the seal on it, and had the long brown hair his father did. His white eyes glimmered in the rain as he was playing around with the girl. However, Jono was more of the bully type. Unlike his father, who thought before his actions, Jono would rather burst into a fight, swinging his fist and making seals.

"Leave her alone." Jaraiya said. After all, Koichi was his cousin. Jaraiya was the son of Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuuga.

"Leave us alone, runt. Your just like your father. No good for nothing." Jono said, talking out of his a**. Some people still shunned upon Naruto for taking over as the Hokage.

"What did you just say about my father?" Jaraiya yelled. He had several spots that made his temper go, and talking bad about his father was one of them. "Koi, stay out of this." He said as he took off his jacket. He had some muscles, but that was from training with Serenity.

"I said, your dad was no good for nothing. He destroyed the village when Pain attacked." Jono yelled.

Jaraiya quickly flashed through some seals and smiled. Even though his father had lost his demon to Akatsuki, He still had some of the properties that he had as a Jinchuuriki. Jaraiya inheirited the whisker like marks on his cheecks, and had his mom's eyes. Pure white. He transformed into a naked girl, looking very much like his dad's Sexy no Jutsu.

Everyone looked around and looked in awe as the jutsu took affect on the males. The jutsu quickly wore away and Jaraiya began hurling shuriken and kunai at the two bullies.

"Thank you." Serenity said as she hugged Jaraiya. Serenity was a year younger then everyone, but had skipped a grade. Today was the day that everyone would go to the Academy and try and pass the test.

---

Serenity and Jaraiya entered the academy together, to see everyone else readied. All they needed to do to become a genin was succesfully complete the three basic jutsu.

First up was Jaraiya. "What!?" He yelled. He wanted to see everyone else do it before him. "Fine. Iruka sensei, can you please let Jono and Koi go after me?"

"Sure. May I ask why though?" Iruka said.

Jaraiya turned to see Jono and Koi making fun of Serenity again. "Because I want to see them fail miserably." He said with a smile. He then flashed thorugh the seals and looked around as he had transformed into Iruka. He then did more seals and turned to a log. He crawled out from under Iruka's desk and got in front of him. "Last one." He said aloud as he looked around the class. He made the seals again and two versions of him popped up, one to his left, one to his right.

Iruka looked at Jaraiya and smiled. "You pass." He said as he handed him a leaf headband. Jaraiya took a seat and watched everyone go. All of his classmates passed. But one kid was missing. "Where is Sojiro Inuzaka?" Iruka yelled. The door to the academy opened as a dark figure walked in. A flash of lightning put out the lights in the classroom.

"Right here." Kakashi said as he threw the boy in. Sojiro walked towards the teacher and did his three jutsu. With everyone passing the class, they were dismissed. "Jaraiya, May I ask you to come here?" Kakashi said as he called him over. "And may I see Serenity and Hikuto?" Kakashi said.

Hikuto? Why would he call him over? Jaraiya thought to himself as he looked at the two coming over. Hikuto was a tall boy, same age as the classmates, and had shaggy black hair. He had been an adoptive child, said to be someone from the Village Hidden in the Mist. His parents were killed when he was a kid, so they brought him here, to be trained under Naruto and Kakashi. "Yes, Kakashi?" Jaraiya said.

"Hikuto, we know of your Hyoton capabilites. Jaraiya and Serenity, we need to start training quickly." Kakashi said as he looked at the three children. The group of kids at the age of 12, would be the new generation of Konoha. "You are my new Team 7."

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games