Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Let's call her names 'till her little heart falls out!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lorraineftw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:09 pm
People have been calling me fat (I'm 117, so that's SO not true), Freak, Weirdo, fagot, and al sorts of other stuff. I'm shy and I don't have many great friends. I don't know what kind of advice I'm asking for, but any would be nice.

**EDIT**
and my friend came up with the title. she said it would get me more replies...?
Whatever. haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:54 pm
Now you're gonna ignore this because its from me and you're going to roll your eyes and assume its offensive. But for 5 minutes read what I have to say.

I went through the exact same crap myself at school.

It sucks, you feel alone, it crushes all your confidence, you may even self harm over it (I did, albeit on an unconscious level).

What you need to do is stand up for yourself and maybe do something social around where you live, say an eveing painting class or something that interests you, something with a calm and relaxing environment where you can open up at your own pace. Once you have your confidence up from there you'll find it easier to stand up for yourself, I ain't gonna lie, it'll be a hell of a lot of work and it will take alot of will power from you, its not a quick method, but its the best there is and maybe when you come out of your shell a bit more you'll find more people like you to help.  

Rellik San
Captain

lorraineftw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:36 pm
Merci ^_^

I was a little confused about what you would say, I'll admit, but I'm gonna take whatever advice I can get biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:06 am
Well this is it, you've outlined a real problem that can't really be helped. In that other thread the guys issues all seemed to be self created and things he could help with just a small application of common sense.

That is the difference and thats why I handled the two matters differently.

Plus, I love shattering peoples expectations of what I'm going to do... keeps them on their toes. ^_^  

Rellik San
Captain

lorraineftw

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:10 pm
A little strange and confusing...yet genius O_o

When you talk it's like my dad talking
good thing I'm an idiot smart and can understand x]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 pm
iiEmo-MusicLover
A little strange and confusing...yet genius O_o

When you talk it's like my dad talking
good thing I'm an idiot smart and can understand x]

Oddly enough thats how most people describe me.  

Rellik San
Captain

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces