Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Greetings everyone =)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NachtKatzchen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:45 am
Just thought I should introduce myself. I've been RPing for at least 10 years (more if you count dabbling in it at 6!) I primarily do one on ones.I have also done forum, chat room. I have a few characters that I haven't used in a bit that i would like to get back into action.

Characters I have:

Kaiana Raynor - slave girl 17
Jayde Mystique - half human/half vamp dreamweaver partnered with black jaguar-Katana
Jaydaen Nyteloyr - female demonic vampire.
Morrigan - female vampire/demon

--

I haven't had a chance to type up profiles for them and still need to find new pictures for them. If anyone's interested - feel free to send me a PM. As far as details are concerned-- Ask and I'll reveal. Oh! and if you couldn't already guess from my character list it's mostly dark. I am always willing to create new characters to fit a story. Ok..i'll stop rambling. Take care everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:38 am
hey welcome! ^_^ Those characters would fit in a lot of RP's. Just a little heads up for something to look for in the future there will be a John Santan 2 in the Creatures forum coming soon probably. Either Jaydaen or Morrigan would fit well in it. If you are interested in vampire RP's you can check out the first John Santan and see if u like it. If you don't that's fine if you do, feel free to pm and ask me more about what has and will happen. 3nodding  

Katie Wildheart

NachtKatzchen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:04 am
Awesome deal, I'll have to look into it next week..i'm going out of town on the weekends and have no access to a computer, so i won t jump into anything today..but monday we'll see. =)  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games