Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Alms for the poor?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akikomatsumi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:55 am
Would anyone care to extend any advice to a brand new guild captain who has no idea what to do? I fear I will not to all that far on my own thanks to my complete and utter lack of experience. All I have is a plan for the type of military guild I want. I have no idea how to proceed with construction and organization.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 pm
First, Rules. Establish rules in the Main Forum, by means of an Announcement.
Next, Subforums. If your guild has a Purpose to it, You'll need a Subforum FOR that purpose. You'll also want a Hang-out subforum. A place intended for utter nonsense, and overall FunFunHappyTime. Other subforums can be Added Later, but you should focus on those two first.
Once you have them, Put rules in them Too. (Very Loose rules for the Fun Subforum, Rather Strict rules for the Purpose one)
Next, Members. If you have any friends who would help Bump a Thread for your Guild, Get them to. I would also suggest searching through the forums for people who might be Interested in your guild, and Invite them.
After that, do what you can to keep Order intact, and Continue to Build the Guild. That's all I've got for you, at least for now.  

The_Master_Wielder
Crew

Waiting Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces