Chapter 1:
I got up in the morning when the alarm went off. I quickly got to my feet and went in to dresser and pulled out a long sleeve shirt that was long but not to long. I also pulled out a dark olive green pants with to large pokets and back belts which are long pieces of thick fabric-like belts that are on the legs and connect the two legs with belt clips to either mak them loose or tight...i made them loose.
I slipped them both on and toosed my PJs on my bed. I went to my mirrior and fixed my hair into a ponytail with a bang loose. I smiled. I grabbed a Brown belt and slipped it on lossly.
I grabbed my messager bag, slipped it over my shoulder and bregan to run out the door, but stopped at my end tabel next to my door that holds one picture frame, which i picked up. I staired at it for 2 minutes. It was a picture of my older brother...my dead brother. I felt like crying and i blame my self that he died...it was me who he was protecting me from a Crazed Killer who my dad was after.
I shooked my head to shap my self out of that horrored night that sketched forever in my head. All i truly regret is when i didn't kill that guy, and let him get away...he's still losses till this day. No one blames me...i was only six, they say, but i blame me. I place his picture down and left the room. i rushed down stair to the kitchen. My mom had pancakes ready for me .
"Hello dear..." my mom said as i sat down.
"Hay..." Hay i said glummly.
"I'm sorry..your father wants you with a High school degree...please do it for him...you only got it for 6 more months..." she said setting a glass of milk in front of me. I looked at her and smiled.
"Al right mom...just for 6 months then i go to a universitty got that?" i said pointing my fork at her with a bite on it. She laughed and dad came in with his bag of reports and profiles that he made on verious of crimanals that he has, will, and plan on capturing, including the "Blood Painter', who was the killer of myolder brother.
"Silent finish in 5 miutes...we need to be there early to get your schdule...got that?" He said.
"Yes sir, elite deperty sheriffe..." i quickly said sitting now straightly and straight hand on my forehead. He chuclked and left for the car.
I finished with teeth brushe in 7 minutes. We got to school at 6:45. I got my schedule which read:
Silent Night: Senior Age: 15
Advance Math -Mrs. Neromani
Advance English- Mr. Garron
Advance Phisics- Mr. Naromaki
Art -no teacher

My dad left when the bell rang to allow the students in. I watch saddly and glummfully as i wished he took me. I now fear for the worsted.
7:20 class started. The teacher introduced me as i walked to the front.
I staired out to the class. "Heloo...my name is Silent Night...im daughter of of yes Sheriff Michel Night...im skipped a grade because my family belives to study hisorical and scice as with Math, englis, and more which i have to say is clasifide..." i went on with with endless of question but i stopped at a question when a boy Shaggy black hair and long bang that practilly hide his eyes. He asked, "Is rumor true you were the only target that escaped thhe "blood painter' list of people to kill and my brother took my place instead?" I denied to answer the question and went to my seat.

It felt as if i was there for the whole day...my dad picked me up. I told him about the question...he asked me if i wanted to resume my home schooling. I said no and i wanted to show him my depluma. He smiled. After 5 minutes in the car he was phoned by the office to go to Golum Avenew
We where there with in 3 miutes with the sigrins. I got my notebook, pencil, and camra. I had allownce to enter the crime scene because i help my father with crimes. It was a mured... no burchered women around the age og 21; burnet; and blue eyes. I went to the roof sence the crime was in a old play ground and near a building.
I took a pictire and then i saw a paper under a rock near me. I placed my gloves on and picked up the paper that turned out to be an envalope with...-my name on it!?-
I opened it,
"Hello my dear, dear Silent girl,
Im back...and you world as you know it has soon vanished with your brother, Jason...and if you show this to your father, you little sister dies next, then your mother...i will let him run a round a while, then i will kill him and i will take mercy on you and kill you...my pretty little dectivtive...but i will play a little game with you...find me i will go silently as like your name...if you can stop my next vitum...i want to see you scrum...and if you refuse...a dear little pere..will die!
First riddel:
'At moon's height
a i'll take flight
my home is not the sky

Good luck my little kitty cat..."