Reply 'Tendo Cult~
This sounds very similar to....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:13 pm
I just realized that Golbez's theme From Fantasy IV sounds very Similar to the Black Knight's theme from Fire emblem Path of Radiance.

Golbez Theme
Black Knight theme

And something I sorta realized LONG ago but never bothered to bring it up here, (I never did actually play Golden sun)

my brother noticed that the field music in Golden sun sounds exactly like the music used in the intro to Tales of Symphonia. He showed it to me as well and I was like ... "wha-? It sounds the same.
Well after looking them up they don't AS similar as I remembered... but very similar still.

Goldon sun Overworld music

Tales of Symphonia Intro

Interesting? Did you ever notice any tunes in games that sound very similar to music in other games?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seriously though, I dont know too many game songs that sound similar to something else, except for EVERYTHING on Mother 3. xd :  

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

L a s t B a s t a r d

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:38 pm
I realized the Golden Sun and Symphonia one man!!!!!

(Two of my favorite games by the way.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:10 pm
Woah Golden Sun and Symphonia sound really alike. Golden Sun is a bit more fast paced though.  

Demon0fMists

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 pm
Guitar at about 2:00, Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden

Shoot Em Up 2 from Rhythm Heaven

Not really a big deal, but whenever I listen to Fear of the Dark now I see aliens being shot to the rhythm in my braaaain  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:52 pm
God this bugs me so much.

It is Similar, not Similer.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:07 pm
l-Kathulu-l
God this bugs me so much.

It is Similar, not Similer.
Oh, K, i'll fix it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 pm
I can tell you this much, that Golden Sun's music and Tales of Symphonia's music (Supposedly, this is actually news to me), are composed by the same person, Motoi Sakuraba. (Which sort of shames me since I actually didn't notice the similarities between the two games' music, which both I've played, and Motoi Sakuraba is my favorite video game music composer as well. ._.; wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motoi_Sakuraba

There's a list of games that he's worked on, and ... what not on that page. Also sorted by companies as well near the bottom.

Locke Trufeld

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:50 am
Locke Trufeld
I can tell you this much, that Golden Sun's music and Tales of Symphonia's music (Supposedly, this is actually news to me), are composed by the same person, Motoi Sakuraba. (Which sort of shames me since I actually didn't notice the similarities between the two games' music, which both I've played, and Motoi Sakuraba is my favorite video game music composer as well. ._.; wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motoi_Sakuraba

There's a list of games that he's worked on, and ... what not on that page. Also sorted by companies as well near the bottom.
Ah i see interesting...
But i know that Fire Emblem PoR and Final Fantasy IV music are not done by the same person.

Fire emblem is done mostly by Yuka Tsujiyoko (with help from Yoshito Hirano, Saki Haruyama, Naoko Mitome, Atsushi Yoshida, and Kaneko Teramae for PoR)

And Final Fantasy IV is done by Nobuo Uematsu

So the fire emblem people must have copied...  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games