Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Relationships when People's Ideas don't mix.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirious Kura

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:48 pm
Yeah I know I'm not the only one here who's a life styler furry in RL, but I've reached a conflict in my life. Thing is I'm constantly back and forth with girls, generally their friend and someone down to eath in Highschool. Lately, after I started wearing my collar, I've been noticed alot more by them, I've even been asked out by some of them but I'm the only Furry I know of at my school. It's not that I don't mind the attention, because generally it's fun to be noticed regardless of what's going on in life, but to persue a relationship with any of the nonfurs seems odd. Yes they are attractive, and yes I get along with them very easily but I don't know if my life will conflict theirs down the road... Anyone care to help me out here? Please?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 am
It's possible to go out with someone with different ideals, but just remember, it won't be anything special.  

The_Gadfly

Cirious Kura

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 pm
Which is what I fear. I want lasting romance not passing by, "Hey I'ma try to break you distracting romance."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:07 pm
I feel the same way, but unfortunately for me, I don't know a single girl that I would really even consider dating, which is bugging me.  

The_Gadfly

Cirious Kura

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:11 pm
Yeah, same here. They like me but no mutual feelings...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:37 pm
What is the problem with dating someone completely different then you?

Don't expect anything to be permanent. Also dating someone different gives you a opportunity to experience the world in a different way. I say go for it even if they are not furs!  

00Shoe
Captain

Cirious Kura

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:04 pm
Well I have in thepast, and each time the results the same. THye want to supress my decissions and use me like a trophy... I love having different kinds of people around me, it livens up what I do and spreads ideas but when a girl only want to date you for the pleasure of saying "I tamed the furry" it gets under my skin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:55 pm
I know what you mean in away furries where i live are treated like the animal they look like. so i have to keep my "furrieness" hidden or risk getting hurt by someone already did 1 time don't want to go through it again.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff