Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:58 pm
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms

The rooms are private and only slightly smaller than the those of the girls' (hey, guys have less stuff ). However, still large and spacious, the boy's dorms come with a private bathroom, a large bed, a small couch and a small desk. Rectangular windows cut into the wall provide a birdseye view of a section of the Ria campus (depending on where you're located in the sphere. Rooms not near the edge of the sphere have holographic projections in place of windows which show whichever outside view the resident chooses to see. Windows also open to the hallways outside. Unlike the Wingardia, the boy's rooms do not have a walk in closet, but they do have one of those normal closet things.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:51 pm
Kodoh walked in carefully, having no idea where to go. The lobby was very nice looking and had a pleasant atmosphere to it. He had no idea where to go(much less, how to get a dorm...), so he tried asking around what he needed to do to get a room.  

crazydude444292

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:51 am
He awoke, yawning and stretching. He was a bit sore and stiff so he took a hot shower to relieve the tension. He put some clothes on after drying off and sat on the couch with a blank stare. He didn't know what to do, where to go, or who to talk to. The only thing he knew was show to survive, and right now, that meant adjusting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:52 pm
After asking around, Kodoh was informed that an android named Dianna could help him get a dorm room at Raikiri.

"Hello, are you Dianna?" Kodoh asked a strange purple haired girl.

"Yes I am. Are you looking to get a dorm room here at Ria high?" She responded.

"Yeah! I do!" Kodoh said with excitment.

"Well then, there are some things I'll need to know first."

"Okay."

"Would you like a dorm that has a to the outside?"

"Yes please, gotta have my air!"

"Could you give me your two favorite colors?"

"Green and blue."

"Is there any special color you would like the walls of your dorm to be?"

"Not it particular..."

"Then I think we're all done! Britani will show you the way to your dorm."

"And when will she be here?" Kodoh asked with anticipation.

"In less than a minute. I'm calling her now." Dianna replied with no hesitation.

Soon enough, a girl wearing a kimono came in and briefly had a word with Dianna. Before coming over to Kodoh.

"Greetings Mr. Judasaki. My name is Britani. I am one of the six Raikiri maids in this dorm." She said to Kodoh in a very soothing voice. "I'm here to show you to your dorm. Please come with me."

Kodoh walked with Britani to the elevator without saying a word. It was as if her beauty silenced him. after a long ride on the elevator, the two arrived on the fifth floor, took a brief walk, and soon enough, came to a door that said "[Raikiri] No. 515"

"This is your dorm sir." Britani said with conviction and handed Kodoh a key card and a piece of paper with some numbers on it.

"What are these?" He asked right away.

"That card you have is primary way into your dorm. If you should lose track of it or forget it, refer to that piece of paper. each dorm has a keypad. enter the numbers on that paper and you'll still be able to get in."

"What if i forget or lose both?"

"Just tell Dianna and she'll handle the situation when if that happens. I need to be on my way now. See you later Mr. Judasaki..." Britani said just as she started to make her way back to the elevators.

Kodoh swiped the key card through the slip and opened the door to see a room that had a "starting over" feel. He saw all the basic furnishings that he read about in the brocure. A big, soft and comfortable bed, a three cushion couch, and a studying desk. He was amazed beyond his wildest dreams. he felt like he was ready for this room. He opened his window, took a look out of it, and had a deep breath and said to himself, "I am home..."  

crazydude444292

Entaille

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:42 am
Mike had fallen asleep yesterday. Of course he had gotten all his homework done, but that was finished only by 6:00pm. And being himself, no one to be with hanging out wise, he merely stayed in his room, reading threw a text book for biology in order to know everything ahead of the class. And he had fallen asleep with the book open on his lap, his back propped against the end of his bed and his long wavvy black hair showering over his closed, two toned eyes.

His dream was odd. Then again, they all were. And this time it was within monochramtic settings, no color at all. More so a flashback. Yet twisted. it was the time when he had a friend named Jill and they would constantly re arrange her house but...within his dream her house was different, large, slightly edgier. The doors were within relation to asylum doors, yet black and had the windows higher up. Within these rooms a person was in, either dead, cringing, or madly alive. For some reason his friend Jill within his dream thought them as nothing, and took each one of of their rooms. She even touched a dead man upon the ground. This man had only been dead for a little while. His left arm chopped off and laying next to him upon the floor with blood leaking from the cut area. And, if you looked at him hard enough he would look like he was moving...Yet, he was not, maggots were within him, millions, crawling in his skin and in his cut off arm.

When Mike had awaken from the dream, cold sweat dripped down his white face and he sighed, no specific expression, just sleep, eyes pop open and then eyes narrow more within a more so tired aspect. His two eyes, the golden one and the red one swerved to his open window within his dorm room. The black curtains swaying a bit as a cool zephyr blew into the cool, causing the areas of sweat to feel even colder. His eyes closed, and closed with the slow ness that the heavens may close while and angel is sent up. The light grower smaller until it finally was over taken by shadow. A breath escaped him once more and he sat there still on his dorm floor; propped against his bed, his long hair framing his face and over his eyes slightly. Silence.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:33 pm
"hm.... room 915... this is the place" myth looks at the little sheet o paper he was given and opens the door, finding it unlocked. inside is a waterbed without cover to show the rubber fish floating inside, and a blanket neatly folded next to it. one of the walls os completely covered in shelves and shelves of CDs and a large speaker in each corner of the room, ubwolfers on the floor, and suround sound on the ceiling. on the opposite wall is a horrible mess of wires and screens and hardware and such making an un-untagleable web, at the center of which is a collection of seven different TVs, and several different game consoles,(some invented by myth) and a similar wallwide shelving, but covered in games, and software, and extention wires, and controlers and spare parts and a great many other things of the such. the room has a blue shag rug, and white walls(soundproof, because of all the sterio equipment).

myth sits down in one of the beanbag chairs infront of the game menagery, and turns it on. a whir-beep and life rushes into it, screens flashing, disks spinning, and soon buttons blazing as myth makes himself at home in his room. "i've died and gone to heaven."  

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

Today_I_Changed...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:56 am
Derek nodded and walked away from Darius and up the stairs, he lived on the third floor so it didn't take too long to walk up the stairs. He quickly changed into his swimming suit, then pulled his pants back unto and this time jogged down the stairs to meet Darius.

"Lead the way man." He said seeing that Darius had beaten back down to the doors of the place.

"Ya Lily seems pretty cool, how long have you and her been together?" This he knew was a risky question. He could have just branded himslef bad news, or Darius could think he was just some kid with alotta questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:00 am
It didn't take long for Darius to get his clothes either, living on the first floor was great. He went in go his swiming trunks on and took his clothes with him outside.

He waited a few minutes and saw Derek fully changed. He was about to go when.

"How long have you and her been together?"

Darius thought that question was a little suspicious but he answered it anyways, "About 4 to 6 months..."  

TaiBaiWong

DragQueen_69

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:33 pm
((just as warning to all of you, since Dimitri is Russian, when he speaks his w's will become v's and his th's will become z's because of his accent.))

Nrew guided the boy briskly down yet another lengthly, narrow corridor. He was starting to wonder if she would ever find his room. The android, Dianna, had told him that this other robot was quite efficient, and he had believed her, but now he wasn't so sure...Finally, they halted before a door. After pointing, with a rather harsh expression, at it, Nrew whisked herself away down the opposite hall.
His sapphire eyes looked at the tablet fixed on the door--his door, his new door, his new dorm room door, in his new school. It was all a little overwhelming, really. Especially since the plaque read: Dimitri Kriper, Room 777 (oh, God, triple the Sins...). If that wasn't a sign, he didn't know what was. Exasperated, he ran his pale, elegant hands through his very long, dark brown hair before he tied it back with his customary navy blue ribbon. Then, tentatively, he slipped the key in, unlocked it, and stepped inside.
At the far side of the room was a nearly translucent screen that was meant to act as his mock window.
Hmm, he thought, the android told me that whatever I want to see through this "window," I will always see until I change it. Interesting.
And so he pictured it, the perfect sight for him to glimpse through his "window" day in and day out. It appeared, as promised. He dragged his feet towards the screen, passing his pile of luggage along the way. Out this "window" he saw what he knew would be his symbol for as long as he lived: the full moon. Eternally floating in a dark sea at midnight, hidden for a few moments as clouds skimmed by, then revealed again, perhaps larger and brighter than before, perhaps tinted blue, yellow, or red, depending on what moon it chose to imposture at that time.
Without even realizing he had done so, Dimitri sank to his knees in front of this, his shrine. His head bowed, his hands clasped in his lap, he breathed a sigh of relief. The fear he had experienced when first arriving at the gates of Ria quickly diminished, and, instead, developed into another emotion entirely. He was (at least he thought he was)...safe...maybe...for now...

((currently being continued in the Off-Campus Rp, Hidden Belltower...))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:17 pm
Vlad walked into the lobby of the dorm and checked the room listing...

"666, Abaddon Christovich Gregoroff"

Vlad steped into the elevator, and zoomed to the 6th floor, out ofthe elevator, down the hall, Abaddon's Room, try the door, locked.

Two seconds and a bullet later Vlad was standing inside his little brother's nightmare of a room, rooting through his dresser drawers.

"Dirty syringe? no... Heroine? no... Combat Knife? no... dead kitten..."

Vlad pocketed the dead kitten for later.

"Blood Stained Razor Blade? no... Necronomicon? read it, so no... Ah, finally, a black t-shirt and a clean trenchcoat, trust my brother to have extra trenchcoats."

Vlad got up, dressed and left the dorm, but not after useing the Combat Knife to pin the dead kitten to Abaddon's door and stealing all of his now deceased little brother's ammunition.  

Inaluke

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:18 pm
Bm hurried along the road to the boys dorm, the stoped outside the lobby and waited for his new apprentice. There was work that needed to be done here and he needed an apprentice to do it. She would have to hurry up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:22 pm
She took her sweet time but, eventually got there. She looked at his waiting figure and slightly smirked.

" Something tells me that you don't like waiting." she said as she looked at him.

she fiddled with her high ponytail. she stopped as her hand rested on the hidden weapon. she smirked slightly. she had forgotten it was there.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:36 pm
BM flipped a bolt of lightning at her casualy, grazeing her shoulder it smacks a bunny behind her and quick frys it.

Inside, now, we need to find the room of one Abaddon Christovich Gregoroff...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:41 pm
She looked at her shouled that was slightly hit with the lightning and raisedan eyebrow. Her temper rising a little faster.

" I'm warning you, don't do it again or there will be hell to pay." she said in her emotionless tone.

she followed him in.

Ketsueki-Yue

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:46 pm
BM walked put to the resident list in the lobby and started to scan the names. He motioned for her to come in, this might take a while.

"Come, help me look for Abaddon Christovich Gregoroff, ok?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces