Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:01 pm
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms

The rooms are quite spacious and are private (meaning they have only one resident). Each has its own private bathroom and shower stall as well as a large window which reveals the gorgeous view of the forests, cliffs, and oceans beyond. Each room comes with a bed, a small desk, and a walk in closet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:03 pm
Ramia entered the bottom floor of the girls' dorms, her large set light blue eyes taking in everything slowly. From the silky drapes, the spiffy looking elevators on either side of the rooms, and the beautiful vintage upholstery. It seemed so empty, she half expected a tumbleweed to bounce across the carpeted floor.

But Ramia shrugged, pulled a crumpled piece of paper from her pocket, the only noise in the room, and mumbled, "Room 5, 1st floor, Wingardia Section." Ramia had already checked in with the android before, and her room was already picked out, and the old android had printed out the piece of paper for her to return to. While they worked, she explored the rest of the high school, looking for her friend Ivette, but there was no sign of her. She then pocketed the piece of paper again, lugged her two duffel bags higher on her shoulder and walked to the elevator, pressing the button. Instantly, it dinged, and the shiny metallic door shuddered open. Ramia stepped in, pressed the button with the '1' on it with a newly manicured finger, and watched the doors slowly close.

Once inside her room, Ramia was amazed at the luxuriousness of it. The tan walls, the turquoise detail, the neat bed and desk, the outstanding view from the window. Ramia sighed in happiness, plopping her bags inside her walk-in closet after she ooh-ed and aah-ed at its spaciousness. She walked over to her bed and fell into it, her body bouncing off of the matress, her hair that was twisted into a bun pressing against the back of her head.

After sitting around and gaping at the room, Ramia finally got to unpacking and making the room her own. She was happy, and she was humming to boot.

[.+.Captain_Solo.+.]

Nanner~Sammich

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:21 pm
Chanmi walked into the Girls dorm, stealthily, making sure nobody saw her. Walking over to the Android in the middle of the room, she told him her prefrences for the room. Sighing, Chanmi made her into her unoccupied room. Heaving her large, white, duffle bag onto the bed, she began to put things into the closet. She took out a pale pink laptop, which she set on the desk.
Chanmi finished unpacking and took off her hat. Setting it on the desk, beside her laptop, she yawned, stretched and wiggled her ears. Blinking, and looking around the room, Chanmi stood in the middle of the floor. "Now what?" she said out loud.
The wooden desk was by the window, a fuzzy, light pink rug was on the hard wood floor beside her bed. The wooden bedside table had a pink lamp on it and a book. The wallpaper was a pale yellow, almost white, color. Her bedspread had the clean, white look. At the foot of the bed was a ,folded up, pink and white blanket.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:37 pm
Kat stood in the lobby for the Girls dorm, a look of pure surprize across her face, not just at the amazing creativity of the lobby but also of she finally made it there just as she was beginning to give up all hope of ever finding it on her own.
She walked - alittle nervously - to the android in the middle of the lobby and gave in her prefrences for her room and soon got a number printed neatly on a piece of paper.
She walked - still nervously - to the lifts on the other side of the lobby, climbing in and pressing the button for her floor and waited silently, on her own as she let her eyes and mind wander untill the loud 'ding' brought her back to earth and she stepped out of the lift and wondered down the hall to her room, pausing outside the door for a moment. She slowly - unsure all of a sudden - untill she finally pushed the door open, stepped in and closed the door slowly behind her.
"Oh wow..." She muttered to herself as she gazed around the room, walking slowly as she took in all the detail before making a dive for the bed, welcoming to warmth and softness of it as if it had been a lifetime since she's been in one.
She jumped off the bed soon, a smile spread across her face and she rushed to the window, gaping at the view. It was so amazing and she finally felt glad she was sent there.
She stood by the window for a while, taking in the view and all it's beauty before walking back to the bed and started unpacking the stuff she had with her.  

Taerl

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:55 pm
Rei walked quietly up to the android. She told the android that she simply wanted a single bedroom and that's all she really cared about. the android quickly filled her request and handed her a sheet of paper. Rei looked at it memorized the number of the room on the floor quickly and then stuck the paper in her pocket. she then walked over to the lifts and quickly entered onw she pressed the floor she wished to go to which was floor 3. the dorrs closed and the elevator began to rise. when it arived on the floor, the lift made a bell like noise and the doors opened. she exited the elevator and then walked along the hallway studying the door numbers. she then stoped and a door marked with the number 10. she opened the door and looked at her room.
there was a bed to the left of the door and to the right was a dresser for her cloths. in front of her was a small desk with a lamp on the left corner and little drawers on the left and right for storage perposes. above the desk was a window with a shade drawn down over it. ther was also a wooden chair in front of the desk. the walls were light blue and the carpet was a darker blue. Next to the dresser was the door that led to the bathroom. the bathroom had a tiled floor with a blue mat in front of the bath tub. The bath tub had a shower attachment. the bathroom had a blue color scheme smilar to her room. the sink was right acroos from the bath and had a mirror above it the toilet was next to the sink
the rooms reminded her of home. She wasen't happy about it but she wasen't mad about it either. She put her lugage on her bed and then shut the door to her bed room she then began to unpack  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:15 pm
Uwasa walked in he felt out of place being in the girls section but he had to show decoda the way once inside he waited for her. When she came in he pointed her tot the front desk."There you just have to regitere and they will give you a room and i will help you with it."He said smiling trying not to snicker at all.  

uwasa

bbycub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:23 pm
Decoda thanked Uwasa as she reached the girl's dorm section. The electrical currents were making her uneasy; a headache slowly began to form from the electricity overload. It was bad enough being in the AV room at school but now she was surrounded by devices, androids, elevators and pulsing chainmail.

Approaching the android, she swallowed back the pain throbbing in her head and looked to the lady. "Hi," she smiled and began her preferences. When she was done, she was handed her room number and looked to Uwasa, then to the lifts. "I guess I just go up... dorm 5(floor)-2(dorm)..." Once again, cody picked up her bag and headed to the elevator.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:27 pm
Uwasa follows her to the room helping her when she needs it, but mostly he kept quiet and followed her."Do not mean to intrude of course i just wish to help."He said as he followed her he could tell something was bugging her but not what it was."Are you gonna be alright you look like you are struggling."He said looking her up and down.  

uwasa

bbycub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:33 pm
She looked to him her thoughts seeming somewhere else and focused on all the power around her. "Yeah, it's just all this electricity. I'll get used to it though. A few pain killers should take care of it," Cody said, smiling reassuringly at Uwasa. She unlocked her dorm and placed down her stuff. "Thanks for helping me up here," she turned to him, stretching out her arms a little to get rid of the kinks and her elbow cracked. Ooooo...

((I'm getting kicked off the comp now. I'll be abck tommorow. Night night.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:40 pm
He bowed to her and smiled turning away and about to snap his fingers."It was nice meeting you i hope we will meet again remember you have atleast one friend here."He said as he snapped his fingers he was wrapped up in shadows and then in an instant he was gone.  

uwasa

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:25 pm
After she finished puting her things away she went over to the desk and sat down in the chair. she opened up her notebook which she had set there and began to draw a picture  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:29 pm
Marrow waled into her room and dropped the books on the table. She sighed as she saw Cy sleeping once more. They had gotten quite lazy and had not shown their face in the longest time. Except for the once or twice visit to the Hospital or Library. Neither Cy or Marrow left the room much and they had become good friends.
"Cy it's a new day get up and get moving to the hospital. They wanted to see you...It's time you got those bandages removed." Marrow said as she began to tidy up.
"Wha? Really already?" Light Cy said as she got up and stretched. "I can't wait to see how my wounds have healed and what the doctors will say."
"Me too but you'll need to get a tan afterwards you'll be as white as a sheet." Marrow asid with a laugh.
"No I have been talking off the bandages to tan on the roof when no one was looking...I just didn't want to opne my eyes and see my wounds...Achu...But I however did see that they were coming along great...achu...Marrow don't dust...your getting me sneezzy." Cy said after changing twice.
"Sorry...come on let's go." Marrow said as she quickly changed into her Kimono and let her hair down.  

Volleys

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Taerl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:26 am
Kat sighed, she was lying ontop of the bed, one arm behind her head and supporting the pillow, the other holding a book out infront of her though she was quickly growing bored of the book and snapped it shut.
She rolled onto one side and gazed lazilly out of the window at the view before putting the book down on the bedside table. She soon sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed and stared at her shoulder bag for a moment. She sighed and picked it up, placing it in her lap as she looked through it for something.
After a while she pulled out a small A5 book and placed it next to her on the bed as she put her shoulder bag under the bed.
She picked up the A5 book again and opened it slowly and began looking through some old pictures, many dated back a few years. She sighed again as she stared at the different photos for a while and looked quite depressed before snapping that shut aswell and putting it under the bed with her shoudler bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:11 am
Lily came sprinting into the building hads against her face she hide the tears and tore up the stairs, tripping frequently because of her lack of vison and coordination but ignored the slight bumps and bruises she was reciving as she stumbled up the stairs till she made it to her floor. she ran down the hall the Thwap Thwap of her shoes on the wood filling the hallways and muffling her small quiet sobs. She reached her door, and threw it open jumping inside and then slaming it shut again, making sure it was locked. Lily then proceeded to the bed and let out a good long cry hoping it would make her feel better about her desicion to leave.  

shining_lights

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces