Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply Leaf Village
Ichiraku Ramen shop(Leaf village) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:27 pm
This is the Ichiraku ramen shop from the village hidden in the leaves.Naruto usually hangs out and he eats here and occasionaly so does Choji  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 pm
(I'm playing the role of shikamaru for now)
As shikamaru headed back to his house from training with samantha and aquanite he stopped by the Ichiraku ramen shop for some ramen.
"one bowl of miso ramen please"shikamaru asked  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 pm
"Make that two.." said Suki as she walked up to the ramen shop. " Hey Shika how's it going?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:45 pm
"hey suki,actually not much I just finished training with samantha and aquanite(in the leaf village training grounds forum)yeah I'm pretty exhausted from that little spar so yeah,so whats up?I mean it's pretty late  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 pm
"Not much is going on, I just got back from a mission. I'm beat." Suki smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 pm
"oh yeah I heard that almost everyone was on a mission today,I lucked out and I wasn't called in for a mission today well,not until tomorrow that is.So How was the mission?  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:08 pm
" It went okay. It was easy enough...until Itachi showed up..." Suki grimanced, gesturing to the gashes on her face and arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:13 pm
"Itachi showed up?wait thats bad,an akatsuki!so what happened did you guys wipe him out?"shikamaru asked terrified  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:22 pm
"Yeah we got him good, we just took him to the Hokage....I think he'll find a way to getaway though....." Suki sighed. " Oh well." The owner handed her her ramen. "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:38 pm
Slurp!!!!was the sound made as shikamaru slipped the ramen into his mouth."its a good thing you guys captured him,I just hope he doesn't get away,I hope the anbu black ops have him under control"shikamaru said as he just finished the last noodle and handed his bowl in,"Thank you,the ramen was delicious"  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:46 pm
"Yeah..." Suki trailed off and was lost in thought. Suddenly a strange look came into her eyes and her face took on that of greif and suffering.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:47 pm
"so what clan are you from?"shikamaru asked  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:49 pm
She shook her head and chased away her thoughts. "Oh what?" She asked. " Oh my clan? Uh well I've belonged to many in the past put now I don't really have one..." She trailed off, again lost in her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:09 am
"oh i guess im sorry to hear that,so basically you're kind of alone?"shikamaru asked suki  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:20 am
*sigh*"Yeah, kinda..." said Suki, but then she seemed to brighten up, though it seemed forced " But it's okay, not many people like me anyways and I don't wanna be a burden..." she confessed. "You know you're the first one I've told that..."  
Leaf Village

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff