Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply The Saiyan Society
Anything and everything about DB/DBZ/DBGT.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S0N G0TEN

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 pm
I have looked through the forums here and I have noticed that no one has made a forum where there is not just one specific topic about DBZ but any topic; so I have decided to make one myself. And if anyone has made one before me I’m sorry I did not see it.
So without further ado

“THEE GRAGONBALL FORUM”

Talk, Ask Questions, Answer Questions, Say What You Think About Any Of The DraonBall’s, Speak Your Mind and Anything More…… “All of this as long as they abide by the rules of commenting on this Guild”

biggrin smile xd blaugh cool lol rofl HAVE FUN!!! rofl lol cool blaugh xd smile biggrin

PS. I will be checking time from time, about 12:00AM-3:00AM Eastern Time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:02 am
We all know that Future Trunks went back in time to save Goku from a heart virus. And we all know that he stayed for a while to fight alongside the Z warriors in the Cell saga. But the story writer seems to have made a huge mistake in this saga of DBZ - there is suppose to be a time paradox somewhere in between. If Androids 17 and 18 became good guys after Cell's death in the current time line, why are they still bad guys in Future Trunks' time line? I guess the story writers didn't know what time paradox was when they created DBZ.  

T38

S0N G0TEN

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:52 pm
acid360
We all know that Future Trunks went back in time to save Goku from a heart virus. And we all know that he stayed for a while to fight alongside the Z warriors in the Cell saga. But the story writer seems to have made a huge mistake in this saga of DBZ - there is suppose to be a time paradox somewhere in between. If Androids 17 and 18 became good guys after Cell's death in the current time line, why are they still bad guys in Future Trunks' time line? I guess the story writers didn't know what time paradox was when they created DBZ.

During one of the episode when Trunks was still with Goku and them they started talking about that and Trunks explained that it wasn't just a time line but an alternate time line, that now it was two separate places so now he stayed hoping not just to help them out with there alternate universe but to also find a way to defeat the androids and go back to his put instead he just became more powerful and then took them all out.lol Understand??? If you don't just tall me and I will go see which episode that was so you can hear it in there words.lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:27 am
WARIO88
acid360

During one of the episode when Trunks was still with Goku and them they started talking about that and Trunks explained that it wasn't just a time line but an alternate time line, that now it was two separate places so now he stayed hoping not just to help them out with there alternate universe but to also find a way to defeat the androids and go back to his put instead he just became more powerful and then took them all out.lol Understand??? If you don't just tall me and I will go see which episode that was so you can hear it in there words.lol

But 17 and 18 in the present time line became good guys, didn't they? Especially since 18 married Krillin.  

T38

S0N G0TEN

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 pm
acid360
WARIO88
acid360

But 17 and 18 in the present time line became good guys, didn't they? Especially since 18 married Krillin.

Yes 18 did (I dont think 17 came back) in that alternate but trunks still had his, see Goku lived in the past that's when trunks sad it is now two different alternates, I know what you mean though that he sad he was from the future and came back to change it but he also sad that his time line had no hope of surviving so he came back too the past in another alternate time line so it would not have the same fate.

As soon as I can I will find the episode's where they talk about it and post them on here so you can go too them, ok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 pm
acid360
WARIO88
acid360

Ok I finally found it.
Gohan and Trunks explains the time line, they start talking about it at 4:30m PS. Sorry it took so long.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYTKFc-Q4Aw

If you won’t to see something mast up, look at this episode at what Krillin says about Trunks “at 7:50m” Then watch the next one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0jWl8teHsA

This one was episode 132 and the above one is episode 137, now listen to what Vegeta say about Trunks at 8:00m
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTVHhQiR9D0

S0N G0TEN

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

T38

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 am
Sheesh!
Time travel is hard to understand. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:16 pm
acid360
Sheesh!
Time travel is hard to understand. xp

It is, unless you have seen quit a few episode's that has time travel in it.
Did the episode help?

S0N G0TEN

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Damnidall

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:13 pm
lol, yeah, It can be very confusing.... but it makes more sense if instead of thinking that Trunks went back in time, he simply crossed over into an alternate dimension. His dimension will be unaffected by any changes in the alternate one. The questions I always had were instead...

1) Cell stole Trunk's ship to come to the past that is in the show, but he didn't set the time, it was already set by Trunks, but why would Trunks set the time 4 years before the Androids showed up, and 1 year before he himself initially shows up in the show?

2) How did that Trunks that Cell stole the ship from defeat the androids of his time?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:23 pm
Damnidall
lol, yeah, It can be very confusing.... but it makes more sense if instead of thinking that Trunks went back in time, he simply crossed over into an alternate dimension. His dimension will be unaffected by any changes in the alternate one. The questions I always had were instead...

1) Cell stole Trunk's ship to come to the past that is in the show, but he didn't set the time, it was already set by Trunks, but why would Trunks set the time 4 years before the Androids showed up, and 1 year before he himself initially shows up in the show?

2) How did that Trunks that Cell stole the ship from defeat the androids of his time?

1) At 2:40 in the episode below Trunks actually realizes that he didn't need to come at the time that he did; He only did it to make sure if Goku would be there on time and if he could defeat Freza, but Trunks didn’t know how powerfull Goku was and that he know a technique that could get him there in a few sec’s which was the instant-transmission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouhHbuTnXkI

2) I think I know what you’re asking, that is if you mean how is it that Trunks could defeat the androids of his time.
Wall you must realizes Trunks stayed in the past (which was an alternate dimension because he went there) for so long helping them with the androids and Cell that he became much more powerful then what he was when he first showed up, so once he went back he could take them out like they where nothing.

If there is still something you don’t understand just ask.

S0N G0TEN

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Saiyan Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out