Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance
Guild ideas Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:33 am
If anybody has any ideas for the guild to improve it please post them here.I will check your ideas out and if I like them they will be done  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:38 am
Can we make this guild a little harder once we get to 100 people, i have a perfect idea lets make it like this whoever scores the highest out of the people who take it moves on so its harder for people to get higher or defeat the competetor so whoever gets the highest stays and whoever gets the lowest loses and gets banned and have a set time limit on the test, to make sure no cheating, but only if more than 3 three people take it on the same day, we'll have higher and lower ranked members and we need alot harder test the higher you go so not everyone can make vice-capitan level or anbu  

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:39 am
that could work  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 am
The Underworld Kakuzu
that could work

re read it  

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:44 am
new friend
The Underworld Kakuzu
that could work

re read it

I just did I don't want anyone to get banned just for cheating though  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:46 am
i didnt mean banned for that but retake test later, what i meaned banned for was failing in dead last out of a huge group that way theirs more pressure to study and pass  

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:48 am
an also we would have atleast 100 people , i think are poplularity would go up because of that harder to enter we should also have a test to enter after we get a huge number of people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:50 am
new friend
i didnt mean banned for that but retake test later, what i meaned banned for was failing in dead last out of a huge group that way theirs more pressure to study and pass

woah I wouldn't want to ban someone because they did crappy on the test and besides most people in this guild haven't even seen any of the forums or posted anything.They don't really participate in the guild and they are not guild active  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:53 am
When or if they should want to go up they gotta learn the stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:57 am
well in the guild home it says this is a guild for people who share an interest in Naruto/Naruto shippuden series if they've seen the show then they should know mostly everything.The next time I give an exam it is going to be difficult depending on what rank you are in and it takes 3 exams to become the rank"CREW" from now on.Some people might fail the exam but they will have more chances again to retake the exam  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:58 am
you should make it 2 if its three then that would be kinda stingey  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:00 am
A small price for alot of work, the harder you work the better the reward  

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:00 am
maybe I should make it 2 for the first upgrade to the next rank and 3 for the next one  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:01 am
There is another girl I gave the exam too and she still hasnt submitted it yet because I gave it to her when she was barely getting offline her name is suki and she is also in this guild  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:51 am
I think i might know how to make images you put in your sig so that when you click on them it takes you to the guild...i'll try it.  
The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff