Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance
The Sand village outskirts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:59 pm
This is the sand village outskirts and the only person who lives around here is a man named kenji,Kenji is a blacksmith who only works for himself he has more than 200 weapons in his small shed right next to his house and he practices with them most of the time.He knows a few jutsu's but none that could last in a real fight.his specialty is only in his skill of using swords,blades,katanas,and kunai  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:40 pm
"Well, I'm glad we made it this far.." huffed Suki. It had been her turn to carry Sarah.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:42 pm
"Same here," Sam said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:44 pm
"Okay, Kenji, Kenji, Kenji......AHA! There he is!" Suki exclaimed. "Hey Kenji!" Suki called out.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:45 pm
Kenji waved them over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:51 pm
" What's up Kenji?" Suki asked her friend(btw Suki's parents knew kenji and were best friends before they died)
"Not much. Thanks for bringing Sarah. I hope it wasn't too much of a burden.." He asked worriedly.
Suki looked at Sam. "Not at all she replied. "It was easy."  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 pm
Samantha smiled and nodded. "You're welcome," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:12 pm
"Well we have to report to the Hokage, later!" Suki said. "Hey Sam, wanna catch some ramen before we go see the Hokage?" she asked as the walked home.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:23 am
"Sure lets go," Sam said with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:32 am
"Yay!" exclaimed Suki.(reply in ichiraku ramen)  

yume suki-sama
Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 pm
" Alright here we are!" she exclaimed to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:04 pm
"hey guys I'm so glad we finally made it here to the outskirts safely,Thank you two so much for all of your help I could have never gotten here without both of your help."Pado said relieved that they had arrived  

Pado The Farmer

Pado The Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm
"That trip was pretty crazy,I'm so exhausted after having an encounter with two strong ninjas I'm pretty beat and the walking distance was a little farther than I'd expected"pado says  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm
" Hey it was no prob, we were happy to help get you here safely. And sorry about that, if I could have prevented it I would have."Suki turned to Taka. "Sorry I kinda intruded on your mission..." she apologized.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 pm
walks along as he scouts out more with his eye's going back and forth, a smile came upon his face as he looked ahead, crosses his arms as he stood there for a sec and looked around. "I see but now you're home safe,take care Pado and keep the flower safe, at all times and best wishes to you, i hope we meet in the future" He spoke out and nod his head then turned and walked back towards the Leaf Village. Stopped in his tracks and turned back to Suki and spoke out in a formal tone "it's okay" keeps walking forward.  
The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff