Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance
The Sand Village,Blood path cave Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:06 pm
this is the sand village blood path cave,most people that go through here never make it out to the other side of the cave so be careful when croosing through here  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:07 pm
Samatha waited for Suki.  

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:11 pm
"Hey Sam. Sorry I'm late." Suki panted. " I had to take care of something real quick." she apologized.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 pm
"That's okay," Samantha said. They went to pick up Sarah. "Alright are we ready?"  

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:15 pm
"Yes I think so....kunai, shuriken, sword....Yep let's go!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:17 pm
"Arlright," Samantha said. They headed toward blood path cave.  

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:25 pm
"Sam..." Suki whispered sensing something evil. "Do you feel that?" she asked, glancing over at Samantha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Sam nodded, and withdrew some kunaii and her katana.  

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:33 pm
Suki pulled out her dark star shuriken and grabbed the hilt of her katana. "I'll check it out." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:35 pm
"Okay," Sam said softly. She gaurded Sarah.  

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:43 pm
Suki crept forward slowly aware of all her surroundings. Suddenly she was surrounded by the evil spirits of the dead. "Oh sh-!" she yelled. "Sam go on ahead with Sarah! Weapons won't work on them I'll hold them off until you can getaway!" She said while she fought. " I'll be okay just get Sarah out of here! Kage no Bunshin!" she had used shadow clone jutsu. "Just go! Sam you hear me?" she screamed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:52 pm
"Okay! Be Careful!" Sam called out. She led Sarah on. they got half way throug the cave before anything attacked. Suddenly there were evil spirits surounding her and Sarah. She pushed Sarah out of the way before pulling out her katana. "Ice goddess Freeze," she said as she pointed the katana at the spirits. The became tapt in blocks of ice. She grabbed Sarah, and they ran.  

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:05 pm
"AHH!" Suki screamed as yet another spirit drained her of her energy. She just couldn't focus on the spirits, something else was on her mind....drowning her, strangling her, killing her on the inside....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 pm
"Damn it," Sam said as she felt Suki. She picked Sarah up and ran as fast as she could. They finaly made to the other side. Sam set Sarah down. "Ice Goddess summon, Ice pup summon," she called with her katana pointed to the sky. Light and snow surrounded her. A goddess like spirit and a white dog appeared in front of Samantha. "You called," the spirit said. "Yes, I need you two to find Suki, and bring her here," Sam said. "As you wish," the gossess said. The dog barked in agreement, and they were gone.  

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:27 pm
~dammit suki, focus, focus! you can't think about him now! the mission is top priority you can not do this now!~ she scolded herself. "Now" she said aloud, " Spirit Summoning Jutsu: Pheonix Flame, Wolf Ice, Cat Stone Spirit Vanquisher!" she yelled the jutsu she had taught herself. Her hands were a blur as she did the hand signs. ~Now about every spirit in the whole cave should be sealed....~ she thought as she watched the three figures chase the spirits. *huff huff huff* "Alright...hunh?" she said as she saw a goddess and her dog come towards her.
"You are Suki, yes?" asked the goddess.
Suki paused before answering. ~Sam~ she smiled.~you didn't have to do that...~ "Yes I am her." Suki replied.
"Come."
"Alright." she whispered and followed.  
The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas