Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
Ted Dekker

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:15 pm
An author I discovered with the help of my brother, Dekker mainly writes Christian fiction. His works generally display epic struggles between good and evil. His Circle trilogy (Black, Red, White) tell the story of Thomas Hunter, a normal man trying to save two worlds.
The Paradise novels tell of children facing an evil that they created themselves. Writers will never look at their books the same way.
The Lost Books involve four children searching for the books of histories, powerful books that can create and destroy in the past.

All of these are very interesting stories. I would reccomend the Lost Books to younger readers, since they are shorter than the rest, and were written for a younger audience anyway.
The Paradise Novels are more for people that love the Bourne and Matrix stories.
The Circle Trilogy brings everything together, and is really the main event. My vote for best trilogy ever.

Also my vote for best 'saga involving 10 books' ever.

Take a look at Ted Dekker if you can.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:35 pm
Not too sure how interested in Christian fiction I would be. Perhaps I could give it a try though.  

00Shoe
Captain

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:40 pm
It is really good, but the books of histories chronicles really is a daunting task to read. Ten books, all connected to each other, can be incredibly confusing!  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games